CDZ Why Do You Support Abortion

I don't support parents beating their kids, but it should be legal. After all, its not my decision.

The above statements does not pass the logic test.

Last edited:
I don't "support" abortion. I don't want it made illegal though. Some people should not have children or even be pregnant. They birth children who are addicted to crack and all sorts of things. That is the sad reality. If a woman or a family feels that they cannot handle a pregnancy or a child, then it is her/their personal decision and not for anyone else to decide, IMO.
How is wanting abortion to stay legal not supporting it. Its kind of like saying that I don't support mothers being able to kill their children if they are under 2 years old, but I want it to be legal.

Well, I feel the same. I don't really "support" abortion. However, it is not my decision to make for another woman. That is how I feel about it basically. I also feel that a lot of the women who do have an abortion are probably making this choice because it is in their best interest, and maybe the best interest of any future potential child.
Supporting aborting being legal is supporting abortion regardless of feelings.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

It's simple logic that you men here do not care about some fetus in some stranger's womb. Stop being ridiculous.

I don't support parents beating their kids, but it should be legal. After all, its not my decision.

That would be illegal. None of your statements are very "logical." It is the woman who risks her health and her life or her lifestyle. Therefore, it is her business. Not any of your concern. If it was YOUR fetus, then okay.

That would be illegal. None of your statements are very "logical." It is the woman who risks her health and her life or her lifestyle. Therefore, it is her business. Not any of your concern. If it was YOUR fetus, then okay.
There you go supporting abortion again.

If by supporting it, you mean pointing out that it's not any of your business what some stranger does with her uterus or her fetus, then yes.

Less than 1% of our population has had an abortion. There is NOTHING to freak out about. Not to mention, you conservatives would only cry about having to provide for those once they are born and their parents don't want them, and they need ultra expensive medical care because they are all fucked up.

If by supporting it, you mean pointing out that it's not any of your business what some stranger does with her uterus or her fetus, then yes.
Now you are catching on! You are supporting abortion by doing that. It also may not be my business if my neighbor beats his wife; however, if I support legalizing the beating of wives by their husbands, then I am in effect supporting my neighbors decision to beat his wife......whether its any of my business or not.

Now you are catching on! You are supporting abortion by doing that. It also may not be my business if my neighbor beats his wife; however, if I support legalizing the beating of wives by their husbands, then I am in effect supporting my neighbors decision to beat his wife......whether its any of my business or not.

Beating your wife is against the law.

Nope. I don't really consider a fertilized egg to be a "person." I would have no problems with limiting it to the first trimester, but it is up to each individual woman (it always has been) whether or not she is going to carry a child and birth it. It's just not your decision to make for another person. It is a risky and life-changing situation, so mind your business!

And I dont support it being legal. If it were legal as it is in some Muslim societies, would it change my point. (The answer is no.)

And I dont support it being legal. If it were legal as it is in some Muslim societies, would it change my point. (The answer is no.)

I'm glad to see you changed the "me point" typo in your post. I was going to ask, is it talk like a pirate day again already? :lol:

I don't really care. It is legal and that is a good thing. Women are safe and being cared for in clean facilities with legitimate doctors. Like I told you, women who want to be moms and to be pregnant are not the ones having abortions. In fact, statistically speaking, the incidents of abortion are relatively rare in this country. Women might have one for all kinds of different reasons, none of them having anything to do with you and none of them being any of your business. :)

I don't "support" abortion. I don't want it made illegal though. Some people should not have children or even be pregnant. They birth children who are addicted to crack and all sorts of things. That is the sad reality. If a woman or a family feels that they cannot handle a pregnancy or a child, then it is her/their personal decision and not for anyone else to decide, IMO.
How is wanting abortion to stay legal not supporting it. Its kind of like saying that I don't support mothers being able to kill their children if they are under 2 years old, but I want it to be legal.

Well, I feel the same. I don't really "support" abortion. However, it is not my decision to make for another woman. That is how I feel about it basically. I also feel that a lot of the women who do have an abortion are probably making this choice because it is in their best interest, and maybe the best interest of any future potential child.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

No. It's simpleton logic.

I'm glad to see you changed the "me point" typo in your post. I was going to ask, is it talk like a pirate day again already? :lol:

I don't really care. It is legal and that is a good thing. Women are safe and being cared for in clean facilities with legitimate doctors. Like I told you, women who want to be moms and to be pregnant are not the ones having abortions. In fact, statistically speaking, the incidents of abortion are relatively rare in this country. Women might have one for all kinds of different reasons, none of them having anything to do with you and none of them being any of your business. :)
Since you are obviously supporting abortion, why not admit to it?

I make lots of typos on my tablet. And autocorrect is not my friend.

Talk like a pirate day would be fun.

Last edited:

Says you.
Its simple logic.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

Explain your position or get lost. Or are you incapable of doing so?

Well, let's clear up what you mean by "support" abortion. Does that mean I "like" abortions? If you mean "support" as in I want them to remain legal, then yes I suppose you could say that.

Well, let's clear up what you mean by "support" abortion. Does that mean I "like" abortions? If you mean "support" as in I want them to remain legal, then yes I suppose you could say that.
I think we are on the same page now. "Like"and support are not the same thing.

Logic tells y

Says you.
Its simple logic.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

I'm very capable. I'm just not sure you are worth the time yet.

A question.....is it possible to be in favor of legal abortions and desirous of a world with no abortions? Think a moment before answering.

After you answer that, I will decide if you merit any more thought on my part. Please note...if decide that you do....you'll be asked to answer another question before moving forward.

Your ball.

Logic tells y

Says you.
Its simple logic.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

A question.....is it possible to be in favor of legal abortions and desirous of a world with no abortions? Think a moment before answering.

After you answer that, I will decide if you merit any more thought on my part. Please note...if decide that you do....you'll be asked to answer another question before moving forward.

Your ball.
Yes, it is possible. Of course, if we had a world with no abortions, it would be a moot point whether abortions are legal or not.

Since the current state of our world is that their are multitudes of people that will seek and have abortions, supporting the legality of abortions is supporting abortion.

Also, its very possible for a person to support something that goes against his desires. For example, a father may support his daughter in her marriage to someone the father does not like. The father may desire that the daughter either marry someone else or stay single, yet he supports his daughter living her own life as she sees fit.

What people desire and what they support are not necessary the same thing.

Excellent. Your next question.

Do you consider the "morning after pill" y
Logic tells y
Says you.
Its simple logic.

Says you.
Its simple logic.

Your ball.
Yes, it is possible. Of course, if we had a world with no abortions, it would be a moot point whether abortions are legal or not.

Since the current state of our world is that their are multitudes of people that will seek and have abortions, supporting the legality of abortions is supporting abortion.

Also, its very possible for a person to support something that goes against his desires. For example, a father may support his daughter in her marriage to someone the father does not like. The father may desire that the daughter either marry someone else or stay single, yet he supports his daughter living her own life as she sees fit.

What people desire and what they support are not necessary the same thing.

A valiant attempt. I will continue. I am curious regarding why your tone is so accusatory when you acknowledge that people who think abortion should be legal are not necessarily so evil that they actually like abortions and desire to see more of them. Let's deal with that later.

My next important question:

Do you consider the "morning after pill" to be a form of abortion?

Forum List

Back