CDZ Why Do You Support Abortion

I don't care about what any human being or study says.

When the egg and sperm join, human life begins.

Not complicated or up for debate.

.. when a 5 week old fetus has a heart?

A 5-week old fetus does not have a heart.
What your baby looks like — 5 weeks | BabyCenter

well you have no problem with killing human life that is your business....

Well...talk about a non-sequiter. You are a making a fallacious appeal to emotion. A 5 week old fetus is the size of a sesame seed, it has no heart and if it's an unwanted tenant in a woman's body I see no problem with evicting it at that stage of development.

no, I'm saying human life starts at conception.

We don't even know when conception occurs. There's nothing inherently valuable in human life. Prior to birth it is only a potential.

I don't make decisions for anyone.
I'm just telling you when a human life starts
If anyone wants to end it - that's on their conscience.

I "support" abortion because it is the law of the land. I also believe in Liberty and not just the liberties I approve of.

It's a very tough thing to discuss because I understand the Pro-Life and the Pro-Choice sides on it. Personally, I would not want a child of mine aborted. However, I won't prevent someone else from deciding for themselves on their child.

As a fact of law being human and being a person are not the same thing; prior to birth an embryo/fetus is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections, where a woman’s right to privacy is paramount, immune from attack by the state.

A 5 week old fetus is not viable outside the womb

IMO it's akin to a person in a vegetative state and pilling the plug is no big deal

That said i think there is a point in a pregnancy where the fetus must be called a baby

I think viability outside the womb should be the determining factor as to when that distinction is made

except a normal fetus has a very good chance of having a healthy life
someone in a vegetative state most likely does not
I don't see the comparison at all
Not really most miscarriages happen in the first trimester

IMO it's akin to a person in a vegetative state and pilling the plug is no big deal

That said i think there is a point in a pregnancy where the fetus must be called a baby

I think viability outside the womb should be the determining factor as to when that distinction is made

That's not willfully taking a life. That's nature

I don't "support" abortion. I don't want it made illegal though. Some people should not have children or even be pregnant. They birth children who are addicted to crack and all sorts of things. That is the sad reality. If a woman or a family feels that they cannot handle a pregnancy or a child, then it is her/their personal decision and not for anyone else to decide, IMO.

As a fact of law being human and being a person are not the same thing; prior to birth an embryo/fetus is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections, where a woman’s right to privacy is paramount, immune from attack by the state.

sorry but blah blah blah with men and their laws.
our lives being when the sperm and egg join.
spin it anyway you want
You are taking away a life when you willfully abort. Period.

That's not willfully taking a life. That's nature

A 5 week old fetus is not a viable life

sorry but blah blah blah with men and their laws.
our lives being when the sperm and egg join.
spin it anyway you want
You are taking away a life when you willfully abort. Period.
The arguement you are making is Religious in nature. Are you suggesting we have laws that are religious in nature. If so, then I guess you would not have a problem with human sacrifice, it is after all a religious ceremony, or maybe just sharia law?

I don't support abortion. I support a womans right to choose when it comes to her body.
I don't support irresponsibility but things happen..

7 billion people on the planet. Too many.
It's the decision of the woman whether to do it or not, not my decision, not the govt's decision.

Forum List

Back