CDZ Why Do You Support Abortion

I dont support abortion but I wont fight against it because its none of my business what a woman does with her body.

Don't you think it's important to fight for a human life that's defenseless?
They did not ask to be conceived....

I dont support abortion but I wont fight against it because its none of my business what a woman does with her body.

Not if its inside the body of someone that doesnt want it. Once it leaves that sanctuary i would place my life on the line for a child.

how do you propose the government could ever do such a thing?
underground-lens-magnifying-glass-spy.jpg

you want a government rep to investigate every sexual encounter in the country?

They just aborted a reply..Does anyone want the remains?

Since she has no kids because she has no sex, yes would be the answer..She was buzy and ask me to reply for her...

Not if its inside the body of someone that doesnt want it. Once it leaves that sanctuary i would place my life on the line for a child.

So, the life doesn't mean as much while it's developing and inside someone else? Or do you view it only a "semi-life" or, since the laws says it's OK to do it, it's on her conscience and we can wash our hands of it?

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled and reaffirmed a woman's right to choose in the first trimester.

this is about the zillionth time i've posted this info on this forum, but here you go...

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws and cited past cases ruling that marriage, contraception, and child rearing are activities covered in this "zone of privacy." The Court then argued that the "zone of privacy" was "broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy." This decision involved myriad physical, psychological, and economic stresses a pregnant woman must face.

Because abortions lie within a pregnant woman's "zone of privacy," the abortion decision "and its effectuation" are fundamental rights that are protected by the Constitution from regulation by the states...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade 1973 PBS

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled and reaffirmed a woman's right to choose in the first trimester.

this is about the zillionth time i've posted this info on this forum, but here you go...

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws and cited past cases ruling that marriage, contraception, and child rearing are activities covered in this "zone of privacy." The Court then argued that the "zone of privacy" was "broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy." This decision involved myriad physical, psychological, and economic stresses a pregnant woman must face.

Because abortions lie within a pregnant woman's "zone of privacy," the abortion decision "and its effectuation" are fundamental rights that are protected by the Constitution from regulation by the states...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade 1973 PBS

I'm not talking about men and politicians.

Are we so brainwashed to think since SCOTUS says it, it's OK??? I'm talking about what is morally correct, not what is LEGAL!

So, the life doesn't mean as much while it's developing and inside someone else? Or do you view it only a "semi-life" or, since the laws says it's OK to do it, it's on her conscience and we can wash our hands of it?
The life means just as much. The point is that its none of my business until it ceases using the womans body as a host without permission.

No, I just think willful killing of defenseless human beings should be illegal.

Oh, so the life inside has no rights...
we just get to make life and take it away, because it's inconvenient....

...the Court argued that prenatal life was not within the definition of "persons" as used and protected in the U.S. Constitution and that America's criminal and civil laws only sometimes regard fetuses as persons deserving protection.

Welcome to Parents Against Personhood! We are an advocacy organization dedicated to fighting "personhood" ballot initiatives and legislation, and raising voter awareness about how personhood poses dangerous potential consequences to infertility treatment, birth control, and pregnancy care.

Parents Against Personhood -

Last edited:

The life means just as much. The point is that its none of my business until it ceases using the womans body as a host without permission.

I think a living human is everybody's business. No matter where it is. It's one thing to take the life on your own, it's another to make it legal to do so and give the impression that it is OK to do it!

Oh, so the life inside has no rights...
we just get to make life and take it away, because it's inconvenient....

...the Court argued that prenatal life was not within the definition of "persons" as used and protected in the U.S. Constitution and that America's criminal and civil laws only sometimes regard fetuses as persons deserving protection.

So you base your life morals on what the Government says... I see....

No, I just think willful killing of defenseless human beings should be illegal.

you penchant for emotional appeals is noted and scoffed at. the court is rightfully disinterested. :thup:

So killing a baby at 8 1/2 months is OK with you?

INCIDENCE OF ABORTION
• Half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.[1]

•Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.[2]

• In 2011, 1.06 million abortions were performed, down 13% from 1.21 million in 2008. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.[2]

• Each year, 1.7% of women aged 15–44 have an abortion [2]. Half have had at least one previous abortion.[3]

• At least half of American women will experience an unintended pregnancy by age 45, and at 2008 abortion rates, one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45.[4,5]

USAbortionRate-Graph.png

Induced Abortion in the United States

Forum List

Back