Why do you have have racist/or racial prejudices?

Regarding the so-called idea that Abraham Lincoln freed slaves via "Emancipation Proclamation" let me say that upon my recollection it didn't free slaves.

Only those living in those states that were in open rebellion against the Union at the time. Lincoln obviously did not have the authority to abolish slavery itself unilaterally.

Your right....

Sorry I am assisting clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist so my information comes from credible sources. If you want more info on intelligence here is a site that is easily readable.

Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However I will say if your points are true provide a link....

Seriously you use the words credible sources then link to Wikipedia?

Ok the wikipedia link was to be sarcastic. Notice I said "If you want more info on intelligence here is a site that is easily readable."

I insist it's a basic instinct. My problem is more with strangers
than the color of the stranger. No. I don't want to be asked if
I can spare a dime. How on Earth did you end up like that?

And white people did not die to end slavery.

Really? None?

Not a one. As I said, it's probably what you grew up believing, but it's just not true. I generally don't buy into revisionist history, but this is actually supported by actual facts and quotes of the time, even by Lincoln himself.

It's great that you are interested in history, but it's too bad you are incapable of understanding it.

I insist it's a basic instinct. My problem is more with strangers
than the color of the stranger. No. I don't want to be asked if
I can spare a dime. How on Earth did you end up like that?

UM, the plight of homeless people vary. I have met former college professors begging for change. Some people need change to get by. Some have severe mental disorders. Not sure what this has to do with having racist feelings

It's easy for racist dullards to hide behind "group statistics", why not be intelligent and concentrate on the individual? I often hear and read a lot of so-called conservatives spout the "individual", yet they often like to lump people into groups when the statistics may support their attitudes. I'm not saying this is you, but I would rather concentrate on the individual.

Because when it comes to formulating good policy, group characteristics are hugely important. No society could ever be made to accommodate every individual with a custom fit.

Stats do show that when it comes to crime rates, intelligence, illegitimacy, etc., blacks are abysmal compared to whites. They are a very, very different breed of human.

That's not to excuse slavery, but what we face today is a highly dysfunctional society. "Diversity" is a load of crap -- worse that communism as a recipe for disaster.

It's easy for racist dullards to hide behind "group statistics", why not be intelligent and concentrate on the individual? I often hear and read a lot of so-called conservatives spout the "individual", yet they often like to lump people into groups when the statistics may support their attitudes. I'm not saying this is you, but I would rather concentrate on the individual.

Because when it comes to formulating good policy, group characteristics are hugely important. No society could ever be made to accommodate every individual with a custom fit.

Stats do show that when it comes to crime rates, intelligence, illegitimacy, etc., blacks are abysmal compared to whites. They are a very, very different breed of human.

That's not to excuse slavery, but what we face today is a highly dysfunctional society. "Diversity" is a load of crap -- worse that communism as a recipe for disaster.

Ok William Joyce you're obviously a racist, and since that is apparent, let us do some fact checking. Allow me to ask you a couple of questions:

1) What is your highest form of education?
2) What is your occupation?
3) Do you rent or own your own home, or condo?
4) If you are a college graduate what was your score (if you can recall) on the GRE, LSAT, MCAT?

Once you answer this I will respond to you in the same manner. Judging by your writing skill, I'm sure you'll lie so please make it good when you respond.

****Spoiler Alert*****

I'm doing this to see if me being black, and a different breed of human is inferior to William Joyce. Or if you prefer I can make a separate thread where you and I have a debate of wits and see if your theory is correct. Remember I am black, and if I outsmart you (which I will) your theory will be disproved.

To those thinking I'm trolling him I am in actuality proving a point.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in another thread I'm really new but among the subjects that are being discussed, I noticed some people commenting have some serious racist/prejudice views towards people of color (primarily African-Americans). Now to make my thread clear let me clarify that by having a racist view, I'm talking about:

(A) Actions, beliefs, attitudes, and practices which are typically considered socially negative, attributed to those entities of that particular ethnic group.
Racial Prejudice:

(B) an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand without knowledge, thought, or reason of a particular individual and/or group of that particular ethnic group.

I notice some of you are pointing out statistics to validate your reason (no I don't recognize Wikipedia as a scholarly source of information when debating) without actually citing some references. So it leads me to believe that a lot of these views are basically inherent and these views are most likely based on personal accounts and feelings not necessarily fact. I want to discuss the why's on your particular racist views and whether or not it makes actual sense.

Is this thread anything more than a sanctimonious profession of your own purity?

Simple because people do not understand difference. Trayvon Martin would not be dead if he looked like Zimmerman. Fat, short, white and ugly.

Last edited:
Of course lilOlooney is one of the worst racists on this site.

Last edited:

Why type of policy are you referring to? What stats are you referring to?

Really? None?

Not a one. As I said, it's probably what you grew up believing, but it's just not true. I generally don't buy into revisionist history, but this is actually supported by actual facts and quotes of the time, even by Lincoln himself.

It's great that you are interested in history, but it's too bad you are incapable of understanding it.

Another facetious one-liner. How original.

*Sigh*.....what makes me incapable of understanding history?

Another facetious one-liner. How original.

*Sigh*.....what makes me incapable of understanding history?

Who knows? Lead paint in the house when you were a kid? Whatever the cause, your posts suggest that you lack the ability.

As I mentioned in another thread I'm really new but among the subjects that are being discussed, I noticed some people commenting have some serious racist/prejudice views towards people of color (primarily African-Americans). Now to make my thread clear let me clarify that by having a racist view, I'm talking about:

(A) Actions, beliefs, attitudes, and practices which are typically considered socially negative, attributed to those entities of that particular ethnic group.
Racial Prejudice:

(B) an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand without knowledge, thought, or reason of a particular individual and/or group of that particular ethnic group.

I notice some of you are pointing out statistics to validate your reason (no I don't recognize Wikipedia as a scholarly source of information when debating) without actually citing some references. So it leads me to believe that a lot of these views are basically inherent and these views are most likely based on personal accounts and feelings not necessarily fact. I want to discuss the why's on your particular racist views and whether or not it makes actual sense.

Is this thread anything more than a sanctimonious profession of your own purity?

If my intelligence bothers feel free to ignore me

Racial Prejudice:

If my intelligence bothers feel free to ignore me

You are kind of overdoing it with the "Let me tell you about my degrees" bit. It doesn't actually make you seem intelligent, just desperate for affirmation.

Forum List

Back