Why do you have have racist/or racial prejudices?

12 most violent hell holes in the United states

City Crime Rankings by Population Group

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/City_...1_hightolow.pdf

1. Camden, NJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camden,_NJ

The racial makeup of the city was 17.59% (13,602) White, 48.07% (37,180) African American, 8.070.76% (588) Native American, 2.12% (1,637) Asian, 0.06% (48) Pacific Islander, 27.57% (21,323) from other races, and 3.83% (2,966) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 47.04% (36,379) of the population.[6]

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2011...e_is_publi.html

Killed along with the targeted gang members caught up in turf wars, and other victims, they all add up to a 16 percent jump in New Jersey’s homicides in 2010.

A report by the State Police reveals that murders increased across the state – up 10 percent in the cities, eight percent in the suburbs and 21 percent in rural areas.

Maybe that’s the most shocking revelation in the survey: We all knew the city streets – in Newark, Camden and other hot spots – had become boardwalk shooting galleries. But the homicide spike in other parts of the state, thought to be safe havens, is troubling.

In all, there were 372 homicides in 2010.

That’s close to the state’s decade average of 369, but the murders are now more spread out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-aOy7madD4]Camden, New Jersey fires half it's police force - 2nd Highest Murder Rate in the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-18/us/new....safety?_s=PM:US

CQ Press: City Crime Rankings 2010-2011

2. Detroit, MI

Detroit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ss..._crime_rat.html

Detroit police reported approximately 1,887 violent crimes per 100,000 residents to the FBI, well below Flint's rate of 2,355. Sterling Heights, meanwhile, remained Michigan's safest large city with only 158 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local...s-20110623-wpms

WJBK | myFOXDetroit.com

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) - It was once labeled America's murder capitol of the world. Sadly, Detroit could once again be headed for that negative title.

The murder rate in the city has jumped to the highest level in nearly two decades.

There have been 166 murders since January first. That's up 20-percent, and we're on pace for nearly 400 this year.

When it comes to shootings, there have been 521 since January first. That's up 12-percent

As of the 2010 Census, there were 713,777 people, 269,445 households, and 162,924 families residing in the city. The population density was 5,144.3 people per square mile (1,986.2/km²). There were 349,170 housing units at an average density of 2,516.5 units per square mile (971.6/km²). The census reported that the city had 82.7% Black (82.1% non- hispanic black), 10.6% White (7.8% non-hispanic white), 1.1% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.0% other races, 2.2% two or more races. In addition, 6.8% of the population self-identified as Hispanic or Latino, of any race, mainly made up of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.[136]

3. Atlanta, GA

Atlanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WGL7tLA-c]ATLANTA CRIME RATE IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!! THIS IS MY NEWS INTERVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

In 2010, the city of Atlanta was 54.0% black (down from 61.4% in 2000), 36.3% non-Hispanic white (up from 31.3%), 3.1% Asian and 5.2% Hispanic. 8.0% were foreign born, while the metro as a whole was 13.6% foreign-born.[53][54][55][56]

4. St. Louis, MO

St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city of St. Louis was approximately 49.2% African-American, 43.9% Caucasian (42.2% Non-Hispanic Caucasian), 2.9% Asian, 0.3% Native American/Alaska Native, and 2.4% reporting two or more races. 3.5% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race. [36]

5. Gary, IN

Gary, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 84.03% African American, 11.92% White, 0.21% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.97% from other races, and 1.71% from two or more races. 4.93% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

6. Washington, DC

Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, the population of Washington, D.C., was 50.7% Black or African American, 38.5% White, 3.5% Asian, and 0.3% Native American. Individuals from other races made up 4.1% of the District's population while individuals from two or more races made up 2.9%.[82] In addition, Hispanics of any race made up 9.1% of the District's population.

7. Hartford, CT

Hartford, Connecticut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 27.72% white, 38.05% African American or black, 0.54% Native American, 1.62% Asian, 0.11% Pacific Islander, 26.51% from other races, and 5.44% from two or more races. 40.52% of the population were Hispanic or Latino, chiefly of Puerto Rican origin. 17.83% of the population classified itself as non-Hispanic White.

8. New Orleans, LA

New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial and ethnic makeup of the city was 60.2% African American, 33.0% White, 2.9% Asian (1.7% Vietnamese, 0.3% Indian, 0.3% Chinese, 0.1% Filipino, 0.1% Korean), 0.0% Pacific Islander, and 1.7% were people of two or more races. People of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 5.3% of the population; 1.3% of New Orleans is Mexican, 1.3% Honduran, 0.4% Cuban, 0.3% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Nicaraguan.[100]

9. Richmond, VA

Richmond, Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 38.3% White, 57.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.5% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

10. Birmingham, AL

Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 62.46% Black, 35.07% White, 0.17% Native American, 0.80% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.62% from other races, and 0.83% from two or more races. 1.55% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race

11. Baltimore, MD

Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, 29.6% of the population was White, 63.7% Black, 0.4% American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.3% Asian, 0.2% from some other race (non-Hispanic) and 2.1% of two or more races. 4.2% of Baltimore's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race

12. Richmond, CA

Richmond, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of Richmond was 32,590 (31.4%) White, 27,542 (26.6%) African American, 662 (0.6%) Native American, 13,984 (13.5%) Asian (4.0% Chinese, 3.5% Filipino, 1.6% Laotian, 1.2% Indian, 0.7% Vietnamese, 0.6% Japanese, 0.4% Korean, 0.2% Pakistani, 0.1% Thai), 537 (0.5%) Pacific Islander, 22,573 (21.8%) from other races, and 5,813 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 40,921 persons (39.5%). Among the Hispanic population, 27.3% are Mexican, 4.7% Salvadoran, 1.7% Guatemalan, 1.2% Nicaraguan, 0.5% Peruvian, 0.5% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Honduran.

Yet people wonder why I'm racist???

As I mentioned in another thread I'm really new but among the subjects that are being discussed, I noticed some people commenting have some serious racist/prejudice views towards people of color (primarily African-Americans). Now to make my thread clear let me clarify that by having a racist view, I'm talking about:

(A) Actions, beliefs, attitudes, and practices which are typically considered socially negative, attributed to those entities of that particular ethnic group.
Racial Prejudice:

(B) an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand without knowledge, thought, or reason of a particular individual and/or group of that particular ethnic group.

I notice some of you are pointing out statistics to validate your reason (no I don't recognize Wikipedia as a scholarly source of information when debating) without actually citing some references. So it leads me to believe that a lot of these views are basically inherent and these views are most likely based on personal accounts and feelings not necessarily fact. I want to discuss the why's on your particular racist views and whether or not it makes actual sense.
This is crap, as is I doubt you are a clinical anything psychologist. There are no more racist people on this board than the blacks. Perhaps you should be asking them why they so hate whitey.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in another thread I'm really new but among the subjects that are being discussed, I noticed some people commenting have some serious racist/prejudice views towards people of color (primarily African-Americans). Now to make my thread clear let me clarify that by having a racist view, I'm talking about:

(A) Actions, beliefs, attitudes, and practices which are typically considered socially negative, attributed to those entities of that particular ethnic group.
Racial Prejudice:

(B) an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand without knowledge, thought, or reason of a particular individual and/or group of that particular ethnic group.

I notice some of you are pointing out statistics to validate your reason (no I don't recognize Wikipedia as a scholarly source of information when debating) without actually citing some references. So it leads me to believe that a lot of these views are basically inherent and these views are most likely based on personal accounts and feelings not necessarily fact. I want to discuss the why's on your particular racist views and whether or not it makes actual sense.
This is crap, as is I doubt you are a clinical anything psychologist. There are no racist people on this board than the blacks. Perhaps you should be asking them why they so hate whitey.

Selective hearing, works every time. ;)

I would point you to the wealth of data showing that blacks are, as a group, inherently less intelligent than whites. By about 15 IQ points. It's summed nicely in "The Bell Curve", but there are plenty of other sources, if you're interested.

Are you?

Most people who scream about "racism" have no interest in the data, scientific or otherwise. You sound rational enough, but there is no more controversial topic, and nobody ever seems to care about facts.

In your many posts which I have read you have never shown yourself to be intellectual or intelligent; I usually ignore you for that reason. However, even if true that the black race is less intelligent than the white race, that is no reason to draw conclusions that 1) such a truth would be a product of race alone; 2) those with lower intelligence are more inclined to be antisocial and more inclined to violent behavior; or 3) that intelligence is solely heritable.

Empirically we associate the use of language as an indicator of intelligence (and this is not to argue that such an observation is always wrong); the vituperation in your many posts suggests you hate members of the black race. While I wonder why you do I conclude that anyone who hates or judges others by the color of their skin and not the content of their character is a racist.

P. S. Ignorance is the father of prejudice.

Last edited:
First off, the IQ test is not a justification, nor an answer to the Op, as to why you are racist. The question is why your racist. Why do you encourage a view that is not only irrational, but a blanket view of tens of millions of people you hardly know? For examp[le, an IQ test or tests is considered at least historically, racially biased. For one, social psychologist have highlighted varying levels of intelligence. So basing hatred based on IQ test is hardly a proxy for justifying hatred of an entire ethnic group.

Translation: you're not interested in the facts, or research that contradicts your own viewpoint. And anything that's not your viewpoint is "racist."

Yawn.

Sorry I am assisting clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist so my information comes from credible sources. If you want more info on intelligence here is a site that is easily readable.

Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However I will say if your points are true provide a link....

OK. Bell Curve is a good start.

Other books:

Why Race Matters by Michael Levin.
Race: The Reality of Human Differences, by Sarich and Miele.
Race Differences in Intelligence: an Evolutionary Analysis, by Richard Lynn.
Intelligence, Race and Genetics, by Miele.
IQ and the Wealth of Nations, by Lynn and Vanhannen.
Race, Genetics and Society, by Whitney.

Half Sigma blogs here:

Half Sigma: An essay on race and intelligence

Steve Sailer discusses other scientists in the intelligence-is-inherited camp like Arthur Jensen and Linda Gottfredson:

Crimethink and Thinking Ability - Taki's Magazine

I would point you to the wealth of data showing that blacks are, as a group, inherently less intelligent than whites. By about 15 IQ points. It's summed nicely in "The Bell Curve", but there are plenty of other sources, if you're interested.

Are you?

Most people who scream about "racism" have no interest in the data, scientific or otherwise. You sound rational enough, but there is no more controversial topic, and nobody ever seems to care about facts.

In your many posts which I have read you have never shown yourself to be intellectual or intelligent; I usually ignore you for that reason. However, even if true that the black race is less intelligent than the white race, that is no reason to draw conclusions that 1) such a truth would be a product of race alone; 2) those with lower intelligence are more inclined to be antisocial and more inclined to violent behavior; or 3) that intelligence is solely heritable.

Empirically we associate the use of language as an indicator of intelligence (and this is not to argue that such an observation is always wrong); the vituperation in your many posts suggests you hate members of the black race. While I wonder why you do I conclude that anyone who hates or judges others by the color of their skin and not the content of their character is a racist.

P. S. Ignorance is the father of prejudice.

Well, gee, as a dumb guy, I don't know if I'm qualified to respond, Wry Catcher. But I guess I can try.

1) Sure, but the question is how much is attributable to genetics and how much is attributable to environment. Jensen determined that it was genetic enough that at some point, we're wasting time and money trying to make equal racial intelligence outcomes.

In other words, yes, you could with heavy training make a 5'8" high school guy a better basketball player than he was before -- and start closing the gap between him and a 6'6" NBA player -- but you're never going to CLOSE IT TOTALLY.

2) Actually, Richard Lynn has looked at this found that YES, lower intelligence correlates with a lot of bad stuff, like criminal inclination and (gasp) simply worse morality. The dumber people are, the more they have bad habits like criminal acts, irresponsible procreation, lack of planning, laziness, violence, drug dependency, etc.

I mean, it's awful, I know. But the basic idea is that smarter people are in fact better people. Totally goes against the Law of Hollywood, I get that. Sorry!

3) Almost nobody argues this. But see 1).

I do sometimes make nasty comments about blacks. Look, that may or may not help my basic position, which is that races are different and best situated AWAY from each other, at least the for the purposes of daily life. But sometimes I just can't help it. I understand -- and see in my own life -- that plenty of black folks are wonderful folks: hard-working, law-abiding, God-fearing. But anyone can make that point. The uglier side of it is that blacks as a group are responsible for a remarkable amount of crime, violence, poor life choices, outrageously irresponsible procreation, and so many other social pathologies. That I am convinced are NOT caused by "white racism".

How can we ignore this, Wry Catcher?

If it's a little hurtful, but leads to a better result -- for blacks and whites both -- have I done good work? Isn't it really the Emperor Wears No Clothes types who are holding us back? The myth of racial equality is, to my mind, the greatest myth of the 20th, and now the 21st, century. It came from a (mostly) good place, I get that. The degradation of years past is regrettable, particularly African slavery. But we've gone so far in the other direction that we're back to doing irreparable damage. It's gotta stop.

I do sometimes make nasty comments about blacks. Look, that may or may not help my basic position, which is that races are different and best situated AWAY from each other, at least the for the purposes of daily life.

Your "basic position"? How about your one and only position EVER about ANYTHING here, you broken fucking record?

Never gonna happen coward, so give up your stupid little racist fantasy.

Racial Prejudice:

Personal experience; empirical data - I was / am hated because I'm a hansom, smart white guy who had the giant misfortune of growing up in chocolate city ( DC ) !

I do sometimes make nasty comments about blacks. Look, that may or may not help my basic position, which is that races are different and best situated AWAY from each other, at least the for the purposes of daily life.

Your "basic position"? How about your one and only position EVER about ANYTHING here, you broken fucking record?

I notice your dog is all white - right on brother! :badgrin:

I noticed that, too.

Time for a new dog, Unko-fucker. You need a black lesbian one or I'm telling the police.

Oh look, little joycie is starting to call his girlfriends from stormfront over to 'help' him. How precious.

I noticed that, too.

Time for a new dog, Unko-fucker. You need a black lesbian one or I'm telling the police.

Nice of you to put your final mental breakdown here for everyone to enjoy.

Racial Prejudice:

Personal experience; empirical data - I was / am hated because I'm a hansom, smart white guy who had the giant misfortune of growing up in chocolate city ( DC ) !

Oh, you CAB!!!!!

What pisses me off is the fact that they think they can get away with such high levels of violence. Blaming us for racism for pointing it out, while they rape our women and utterly destroy our cities into unlivable cess pools. It isn't our(white mans) fault that they turn everything they touch into a ghetto of violence.

No personal responsibility is expected from blacks. O'nooo's that would be RACIST. I'm racist as we shouldn't give anyone a double standard to destroy our country.

If they're so goddamn equal...Show us! Of course their defenders will be along shortly to call me a racist bigot.

Last edited:
"The black race as a whole is a plaque!"

Duped, perhaps you could explain to the posters here just what you were trying to convey with the above comment to me?

Seriously, you need to learn to spell for yourself: like a dictionary, a spell-check program is not nearly as useful if one can't spell at all.

For those who've never ridden one around Central Park, or never read a Sherlock Holmes story or other Victoriania, I present the actual word 'hansom':

hansom meaning: meaning of hansom from Bee English Dictionary

As anyone can plainly see from the entry, this vehicle is a horse-drawn cab. Hence my punning comment - which hardly was deserving of a negative, IMHO.

For the orthographically challenged, I recommend one avail oneself of a thesaurus in addition to a spell-check program.

Racial Prejudice:

Why are some blacks ashamed to be Americans?

Why must they used the hyphenated "african-american"?

The vast majority of them have never been to Africa.

It's obvious to me that they wish to seperate themselves from the rest of us and that in my opinion is very bigoted.

Forum List

Back