Why do you have have racist/or racial prejudices?

Crime stats and test scores in this thread are irrelevant. The question remains: "why do you retain racial prejudices?"

An African-American(s) who commit crimes or failing to meet societal testing standards has nothing to do with your personal feelings.

Perhaps the same reason you do.

Oh and I'd disagree with your point that crimes and/or failing to meets societal standards has nothing to do with personal feelings.

Only racism in america is affirmative action and that's due to liberal hatred of white people.

Crime stats and test scores in this thread are irrelevant. The question remains: "why do you retain racial prejudices?"

An African-American(s) who commit crimes or failing to meet societal testing standards has nothing to do with your personal feelings.

Oh and I'd disagree with your point that crimes and/or failing to meets societal standards has nothing to do with personal feelings.

What person of color wronged you where you developed a racial prejudice against the masses?

What person of color wronged you where you developed a racial prejudice against the masses?

Who said I had a racial prejudice? From my experiences in life, it's black Americans that hold the prejudices, more so than any other race.

Who said I had a racial prejudice? From my experiences in life, it's black Americans that hold the prejudices, more so than any other race.

Did you bother to read what you wrote before posting it?

Fear of the unknown. That is what drives it. People who hate all Muslims for the actions of a few Muslims instead of going to Mosques and getting to k kw them. They hate gay people just for being themselves. It's uneducated people that let fear rule their lives

You didn't answer my question....What person of color wronged you?

Fear of the unknown. That is what drives it. People who hate all Muslims for the actions of a few Muslims instead of going to Mosques and getting to k kw them. They hate gay people just for being themselves. It's uneducated people that let fear rule their lives

You people really do have nothing besides emotional bullshit. :badgrin: You can't be swayed be crime stats or how they're weighing our educational system down.

5 times the murder rate to you=no problem.
15 points less iq to you=o'let them intermarry and destroy the community.

I swear to god people can't think critically anymore.

But those are very relevant to why a person would have racial "prejudices", which in many instances are really post-judices. Crime and dumbness are black traits.

No. Crime statistics has nothing to do with personal feelings. That is like me saying most whites are pedophiles, therefore, I will attain racial prejudices against whites because they are more likely to inappropriately touch my child.

By the way two things:

1) Crime is not a trait neither is "dumbness" (you may need to work on your grammar a bit)

2) I don't want to say too much cause your brain may hurt.

No. Crime statistics has nothing to do with personal feelings. That is like me saying most whites are pedophiles, therefore, I will attain racial prejudices against whites because they are more likely to inappropriately touch my child.

if someone did have a belief that white males were more prone to paedophilia than other people, would you consider that person both a racist and a sexist? would you complain if that person said that they would prefer not to leave his/her children in the care of a white male?

more than one in four black males actually go to jail in their lifetime! do you actually think it is unreasonable for the public at large (of any race) to be concerned that an unknown black male may be a threat to their personal safety?

If it is okay for people to treat Black people with low IQs badly, then is it also okay to treat White people who are equally stupid badly?

It must be IF you think a book like Bell Curve is all that important.

You didn't answer my question....What person of color wronged you?

Why do you assume I've been wronged by anyone? I haven't been wronged by anyone of any particular race.

But those are very relevant to why a person would have racial "prejudices", which in many instances are really post-judices. Crime and dumbness are black traits.

By the way two things:

1) Crime is not a trait neither is "dumbness" (you may need to work on your grammar a bit)

If it were statistically true that whites were more likely to be pedophiles, don't you think that would be useful information?

By the way two things:

If it were statistically true that whites were more likely to be pedophiles, don't you think that would be useful information?

No because pedophilia is a classified mental disorder in the DSM. That would mean 70% of Caucasians in the U.S are more likely to have this disorder. This is irrational logic so no, its not useful information to racially classify people.

Forum List

Back