Why do Women get suddenly Bitchy ?

All she wants to do is talk and share. Let her. You, as a man, can easily compartmentalize your brain, keep your eyes open, say 'yes dear', and keep focusing on what really interests . . .

Oh, wait a moment. "Yes, dear, I will be glad to." As I was saying . . . you.
Some women are quite capable of compartmentalizing, believe it or not.

is that like accessorizing ?
LMAO! I guess not as an accessorizing skill likely is more common.

The ones who get suddenly bitchy are the ones that suddenly realize that they have a lot of catching up to do.

we get suddenly bitch because we finally get to the point where we can't stand your ramblings anymore.:tongue:

that's foreplay you idiot !!!!

:tongue:
and there is another reason why we get bitchy, because we get so sick of the fact that some of you seem to not know how to navigate a certain women's body part. Maybe you guys should learn how to stop and ask for directions!:tongue:

we get suddenly bitch because we finally get to the point where we can't stand your ramblings anymore.:tongue:

and there is another reason why we get bitchy, because we get so sick of the fact that some of you seem to not know how to navigate a certain women's body part. Maybe you guys should learn how to stop and ask for directions!:tongue:

hey--we can't help it that you pick the dumb ones.

Who doesn't? Obviously YOU are the one messed up. That's body partS. Goober.

I am pretty sure I don't have two of them, if I did I would be pretty lucky!
:eusa_shhh: you are the goober!

Oh yeah, and we'd LOVE to hear what's wrong with us .. again .. and how we can fix it.:eusa_eh:

:eusa_shhh: you don't want the answer to that!

Are you kidding? I have those answers freakin memorized. I know more shit wrong with me than science does the expansion of the universe.:eusa_eh:

Sounds like your boys just don't know how to multi-task...

Obviously you don't know how to count.:lol:

Forum List

Back