Why do Women get suddenly Bitchy ?

All she wants to do is talk and share. Let her. You, as a man, can easily compartmentalize your brain, keep your eyes open, say 'yes dear', and keep focusing on what really interests . . .

Oh, wait a moment. "Yes, dear, I will be glad to." As I was saying . . . you.

All she wants to do is talk and share. Let her. You, as a man, can easily compartmentalize your brain, keep your eyes open, say 'yes dear', and keep focusing on what really interests . . .

When you get away from politics (oil/water) you're an alright guy, funny in fact..:lol:

Sometimes it hits you, out of a clear blue sky, you run through the list of possible things you did wrong and you come up empty....:eusa_eh:.....

God Help You!!!..........but she knows..

Having been married now for more years than not, I would suggest that the next time you witness this occurring, please ask as dispassionately as possible why she has become so bitchy.

If you survive the answer, please post it here so we can all understand.

Does it happen every 28 days or so?

Aunt$20Flo$20logo$20compressed.jpg

Last edited:

Some women are quite capable of compartmentalizing, believe it or not.

Some women are quite capable of compartmentalizing, believe it or not.

is that like accessorizing ?

Forum List

Back