Why do we let schools feed our kids?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Schools should NOT feed the kids anything. The kids should get a breakfast at home and bring a sack lunch to school. Whites are OK with that but blacks and illegals say "no way i'm gonna feed my own kids".

Schools should NOT feed the kids anything. The kids should get a breakfast at home and bring a sack lunch to school. Whites are OK with that but blacks and illegals say "no way i'm gonna feed my own kids".

As studies have shown, we trust authority figures. Put a doctor's white coat on someone and someone who doesn't know they aren't actually a doctor will obey medical instructions from the supposed doctor.

As with school. Parents default to trusting because it's governmental and official. They assume they're are safeguards and quality-control.

The schools should be prepared to feed all the kids, all their meals, up to and including dinner if necessary. Their parents are working and when you control the diet the kids are much easier to work with. Feed the little monsters and run their fat little asses off three times a day.

Mainly because it's yet another entitlement program for underachieving parents.

As studies have shown, we trust authority figures. Put a doctor's white coat on someone and someone who doesn't know they aren't actually a doctor will obey medical instructions from the supposed doctor.

As with school. Parents default to trusting because it's governmental and official. They assume they're are safeguards and quality-control.

I don't trust anyone outside my circle of family and friends, and then maybe.

I don't trust anyone outside my circle of family and friends, and then maybe.

Isn't trust per se' but deference and obediance to authority figures. We walk into a doctor's office and we obey everyone in it from the receptionist telling us to take a seat, to the nurse saying follow me, to the doctor themself. People in positions of auithority of regarded as expert will be obeyed without much thought.

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mainly because it's yet another entitlement program for underachieving parents.

So let them starve!!!! Let's cut, slash, deregulate, let them die and let them starve. The republican party that you want...

I think there is something wrong with Republican morality when they want a child born but not a child fed. They do not want to educate, they do not want to house children and don't say they don't, they are adamant about the fact that tax money goes there in the first place.

I think there is something wrong with Republican morality when they want a child born but not a child fed. .

HAHAHA. What a strawman. No one is against feeding kids. But we say the parents should do it not the govt. THINK

Because not everyone can afford too. Schools take care of our kids 6 hours per day so they should also feed them.

Believe it or not, I attended school just as these kids today do. My Dad made minimum wage and somehow he provided the lunch money for me.

That's ridiculous. I was getting a school lunch back in the 50s and it had nothing to do with my parents not wanting to feed me.

Because not everyone can afford too. Schools take care of our kids 6 hours per day so they should also feed them.

I agree. It's the law that kids have to be in school for twelve years, so they should provide meals as well as school uniforms.

That's ridiculous. I was getting a school lunch back in the 50s and it had nothing to do with my parents not wanting to feed me.

I see your problem now. You don't what century this is.

I agree. It's the law that kids have to be in school for twelve years, so they should provide meals as well as school uniforms.

HAHAHA. What kind of argument is that? That's like saying kids have to be in school so the govt has to provide the kids with bikes and even cars for the ones over 16. THINK

I see your problem now. You don't what century this is.
If you could see your own problems, that would be helpful! What does the century have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back