Are You Happy To Vote For Hillary, Or Are You Just Voting Against Any Republican?

What is your gut feeling on the general election

• I'm voting for Hillary because I feel she'll do the best job

• I'm voting for Hillary because I don't want any Republican to win

• I'm voting for the Republican I feel has the best chance to win

• I'm voting for any Republican over any Democrat

• I'm voting for any Democrat over any Republican

• I'm not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1236800_10201808961215542_283373506_n.jpg

The media is depressing the Republican vote. That's their job. Democrats have no decent candidate running for office right now. None of them have America's best interests in mind, but it appears that the only thing they do have going for them is a willing press that is happy to tear down every Republican, while propping up Democrats. It's not what reality is that matters, it's what they think they can convince you idiot voters into believing.

News-media-manipulation-and-lies.jpg

This is for Liberals mainly, but also for Republicans. Are you happy with your choices, or are you just scared that the other side's candidate might win?

hrcandsnl.jpg

I don't do things based on party lines. Everyone stands on their own and is judged on their individual merits or shortcomings. Just as willing to support a decent Tea Party Republican as Green Party Democrat.

Still with Trump atm. His climate change denial thing made the branch creak and bend alarmingly but it didn't break. Not a single-issue (would-be) voter either.

Great point, Mud, which is extended to the right as well: vote against any Democrat is every bit as stupid as vote against every GOP.

I don't do things based on party lines. Everyone stands on their own and is judged on their individual merits or shortcomings. Just as willing to support a decent Tea Party Republican as Green Party Democrat.

Still with Trump atm. His climate change denial thing made the branch creak and bend alarmingly but it didn't break. Not a single-issue (would-be) voter either.
Okay......now that you've given me the liberal response.....now tell me what you honestly feel.

Id really like an option for third party. Just saying "not voting" is not correct.
3rd party isn't an option. Anyone who falls for that option is fooling themselves.

What you really mean is you're not happy with any of the candidates.....because you don't believe in the process.

Id really like an option for third party. Just saying "not voting" is not correct.
3rd party isn't an option. Anyone who falls for that option is fooling themselves.

What you really mean is you're not happy with any of the candidates.....because you don't believe in the process.
Those are your words, not his. That is your conclusion, which is inaccurate.

Okay......now that you've given me the liberal response.....now tell me what you honestly feel.

Your inability to accept honesty from others suggests you don't possess any honest traits yourself. If you're given to lying you assume that of others.

Your inability to accept honesty from others suggests you don't possess any honest traits yourself. If you're given to lying you assume that of others.
Mud is far right all the time: facts do not matter to him.

The media is depressing the Republican vote. That's their job. Democrats have no decent candidate running for office right now. None of them have America's best interests in mind, but it appears that the only thing they do have going for them is a willing press that is happy to tear down every Republican, while propping up Democrats. It's not what reality is that matters, it's what they think they can convince you idiot voters into believing.

This is for Liberals mainly, but also for Republicans. Are you happy with your choices, or are you just scared that the other side's candidate might win?

hrcandsnl.jpg

Actually, the Liberals are in a "holding" pattern at present. Their God and Black Messiah has yet to tell them who he wants them to vote for.

Like Trumpt since (atm) it hasn't yet come out he's accepting massive donations from some special interest like the Koch brothers and the like. Have had enough puppet-Presidents.

That's like accusing a homophobe of being Gay. More often than not, it isn't true.

Some people have a problem with being honest. Even when they're in a anonymous setting like this forum.

I can be honest and say that I won't vote for a Democrat because I know that every single one of them will cow down to the Democratic party. I know what I'm getting if I vote for one.....at least at this level. I would consider voting for one at the local level, but never at the national level.

That's like accusing a homophobe of being Gay. More often than not, it isn't true.

Some people have a problem with being honest. Even when they're in a anonymous setting like this forum.

I can be honest and say that I won't vote for a Democrat because I know that every single one of them will cow down to the Democratic party. I know what I'm getting if I vote for one.....at least at this level. I would consider voting for one at the local level, but never at the national level.
You are an idiot.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Actually, the Liberals are in a "holding" pattern at present. Their God and Black Messiah has yet to tell them who he wants them to vote for.
He supports Biden, but Biden figures that the longer he waits to get in, the less shit will come his way.
I figure he'll get in within the next couple of months, but he'd rather wait till Hillary is indicted so she won't start attacking him.

hrcandsnl.jpg

He supports Biden, but Biden figures that the longer he waits to get in, the less shit will come his way.
I figure he'll get in within the next couple of months, but he'd rather wait till Hillary is indicted so she won't start attacking him.
Proof positive.

I have and still will vote for Republicans on a local level, and in the national elections in the past, I have voted Republican, but that hasn't happened in a while, and I don't see it happening again anytime in the near future.

hrcandsnl.jpg

I'm betting IRL you don't look much different than your avatar.

Forum List

Back