They now want to uproot kids with disabilities from their school to make way for illegals…

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just one more instance of Biden and Democrats telling the American people to go fuck themselves.

Anyone who supports this travesty of the Biden junta is un-American.

The most recent outrageous action by the self-loathing left is the displacement of disabled kids from their school to make room for illegals. This decision, announced by officials in New Hanover County, has sparked widespread outrage in the community. Again, another American last move from the Party of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

The Carolina Journal:

Like many other New Hanover County citizens, I was blindsided when New Hanover County Schools Superintendent Dr. Charles Foust and his administrative staff made a sudden announcement immediately after last Thanksgiving that the Career Readiness Academy at Mosley (commonly called “Mosley”) is being closed and the students enrolled there will be forced to transfer to other schools throughout the county.

Then last Wednesday, at a joint meeting between the New Hanover County Commission (of which I am a member) and the NHC Board of Education, Dr. Foust acknowledged, after I asked him, that one of the possibilities following Mosley’s closure would be to replace it with a “newcomers school.” I want to make it very clear, as a New Hanover County commissioner, that I want no part of either proposal. I write to express my full support for keeping Mosley open for all its enrolled students as well as my full opposition to opening up a newcomers school in Mosley’s place or anywhere elsewhere in our County.

Mosley is a one-of-a-kind public school in New Hanover County that offers custom-tailored education to local students who require special learning. Newcomers schools may be called schools, but they are more akin to migrant resettlement and assimilation facilities. The purported mission of these facilities is not to educate students in the traditional sense but to allegedly help entire immigrant and refugee families integrate into the local community where they are relocated. Such facilities certainly aren’t anything like Mosley and would be an entirely new type of institution run by our county’s education system.

My view on all this is straightforward. New Hanover County Schools should prioritize one thing above all: the students who live in New Hanover County and attend our schools. The undeniable truth is that a newcomers school is outside the purview of our education system and would rapidly become a magnet to migrant families from outside of the county. My concerns about a newcomers school becoming such a magnet are not imagined or unwarranted. They are very real.

New York City pulled a similar anti-American stunt, closing down a school to provide space for illegals. Essentially, American students were told to take a hike so their school could be transformed into a makeshift hotel for criminals.

That is the type of thing that will bring voters over to the gop in their multitudes.....Sure as shit.

Despite the leftists best efforts to convince us otherwise everyone knows who's fault this is.

It stops when Americans say it stops. Put 20,000 people from that county at that school and say NO.

Just one more instance of Biden and Democrats telling the American people to go fuck themselves.

The most recent outrageous action by the self-loathing left is the displacement of disabled kids from their school to make room for illegals. This decision, announced by officials in New Hanover County, has sparked widespread outrage in the community. Again, another American last move from the Party of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
The Carolina Journal:
Like many other New Hanover County citizens, I was blindsided when New Hanover County Schools Superintendent Dr. Charles Foust and his administrative staff made a sudden announcement immediately after last Thanksgiving that the Career Readiness Academy at Mosley (commonly called “Mosley”) is being closed and the students enrolled there will be forced to transfer to other schools throughout the county.
Then last Wednesday, at a joint meeting between the New Hanover County Commission (of which I am a member) and the NHC Board of Education, Dr. Foust acknowledged, after I asked him, that one of the possibilities following Mosley’s closure would be to replace it with a “newcomers school.” I want to make it very clear, as a New Hanover County commissioner, that I want no part of either proposal. I write to express my full support for keeping Mosley open for all its enrolled students as well as my full opposition to opening up a newcomers school in Mosley’s place or anywhere elsewhere in our County.
Mosley is a one-of-a-kind public school in New Hanover County that offers custom-tailored education to local students who require special learning. Newcomers schools may be called schools, but they are more akin to migrant resettlement and assimilation facilities. The purported mission of these facilities is not to educate students in the traditional sense but to allegedly help entire immigrant and refugee families integrate into the local community where they are relocated. Such facilities certainly aren’t anything like Mosley and would be an entirely new type of institution run by our county’s education system.
My view on all this is straightforward. New Hanover County Schools should prioritize one thing above all: the students who live in New Hanover County and attend our schools. The undeniable truth is that a newcomers school is outside the purview of our education system and would rapidly become a magnet to migrant families from outside of the county. My concerns about a newcomers school becoming such a magnet are not imagined or unwarranted. They are very real.
New York City pulled a similar anti-American stunt, closing down a school to provide space for illegals. Essentially, American students were told to take a hike so their school could be transformed into a makeshift hotel for criminals.

Somebody is getting paid big money

The Carolina Journal:

My my my--aren't the Democrats in a fine pickle?

Forum List

Back