Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idiot literally thinks it is still the 1960s.

Just ignore him.

Most blacks don't know how to present themselves as normal people
Who told you that? A white person?

My eyes told me
If its based on what your eyes told you then we can safely disregard your opinion based on your lack of knowledge on other things.

I see black nothing's everyday. And then I see productive blacks
You said "most" and you said "normal". For starters you dont know or see "most" Blacks. Secondly what are you basing your standards of "normal" on? Is your expectation derived from what whites consider normal? I dont let whites dictate to me whats normal or not.

Why is the first picture not OK? Black people have a right to own a gun just like anyone else.

And there it is... :rolleyes:
Yes there is your deflection instead of answering my question. Whats the difference in the first photo and this?

hqdefault.jpg

oh that's easy.... one swigs Coors light in the middle of a woods while shooting at concrete blocks and pond water while waiting on a zombie apocalypse to happen any day.... the other settles disputes by shooting at other people in the middle of a city riding in a stolen car.
You didnt provide a link explaining the Black guy had done all those things and I didnt provide a link to what the white guy was doing. What made you assume those fables to be the truth when everyone knows its just your racist views?

Dress like a thug, expect to be taken as a thug.
Not difficult.
So having your shirt off while Black is dressing like a thug? Thanks for the confirmation of my view. Youre simply a racist.

Nope, wrong again.
I would call the two meth heads walking around with rifles strapped to their backs morons as well. They are idiots..

But you wouldn't call the police on them would you?
In fact, no one called the police on them

But, not as stupid as removing a BB gun out of it's package, walking around with it - IN HIS HANDS - not strapped to his back - around other people. That is a special kind of stupid.

Does your bigotry stop you from even trying to familiarize yourself with what you are talking about? He didn't remove anything from its package.

There is a reason why the 911 caller was in danger of facing criminal charges behind this case -- but since you are so willing to blame the black guy, I am sure you are oblivious to the facts surrounding this story

So I will destroy your racist babble once again with facts...from the article:

Ritchie called police on Aug. 5, 2014, warning dispatchers that a black man — John Crawford III — was walking around the Beavercreek Walmart, carrying a gun and "pointing it at people."

"He's like loading it right now," Ritchie told dispatchers

Walmart shopper who called 911 could be charged after deadly Ohio police shooting - NY Daily News

None of that happened, idiot

Most blacks don't know how to present themselves as normal people

My eyes told me
If its based on what your eyes told you then we can safely disregard your opinion based on your lack of knowledge on other things.

You said "most" and you said "normal". For starters you dont know or see "most" Blacks. Secondly what are you basing your standards of "normal" on? Is your expectation derived from what whites consider normal? I dont let whites dictate to me whats normal or not.

You dont think I know what a black male thug looks like?????

My eyes told me

From what you say it seems you have cut off your association with Black people in general so I would yes. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what a Black male thug looks like. I would guess you have taken what whites have told you what a Black male thug looks like to heart.

People who dress like thugs should be shot on sight
That's what happens when you dress that way
thugs.jpg

No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun in his hands...refuses to drop that gun when a cop yells at hem to drop it get shot...otherwise the only people who shoot thugs...are other thugs.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

It's more important things to think about
Nothing is more important than helping others of your race navigate racist people and racism.

No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun in his hands...refuses to drop that gun when a cop yells at hem to drop it get shot...otherwise the only people who shoot thugs...are other thugs.
Have you ever heard of any of these people, a couple who even pointed their guns at the police yet lived to tell the tale?

11 times police successfully disarmed white people without killing anyone

6. When police responded to a call reporting erratic behavior from open carry advocate, Joseph Houseman, they found him on the street wielding a rifle.
Joseph-Housman-410x205.jpg

Photo: mlive.com After shouting expletives, and refusing a breathalyzer test, officers retrieved his gun. Houseman was not arrested and his gun was returned the following day.

7. In San Diego, Lance Tamayo pointed his loaded 9mm pistol at police officers near a park where small children were playing.
Lance-410x231.jpg

Photo: timesofsandiego.com Eventually, an officer shot Tamayo one time to disarm him. The police then called his cell phone and proceeded to speak to him for 15 minutes to negotiate a surrender.

8. These two men were arrested after shooting up a Walmart in Dayton, OH with BB guns stolen from the store.
bebe-410x220.jpg

Photo: Post Falls Police Department Oh, and they were intoxicated.

9. Julia Shields was arrested after shooting at passersby's while driving her car.
timesfreepress-410x229.jpg

Photo: timesfreepress The Tennessee woman, clad with body armor, pointed her gun at officers as she led them on a high-speed chase. She lived to take this booking photo.

10. After engaging in a shooting spree that ended in a standoff with the New Orleans Police Department, Derrick Daniel Thomas, was arrested.
madamenoir-410x306.jpg

Photo: Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office[/caption] He was later booked on five counts of aggravated assault.​

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???[/QUOTE]
Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.[/QUOTE]

...AND where are all the Racists? many of the racists these days are Black people in the United States. Why doesn't it seem obvious to USA Black Americans that many "Whites" of the USA have ZERO fear of travelling to some countries that are full of ethic diversity including lots of "Blacks" LIKE in South America, yet the PREDATORY behaviors of so many Black Americans makes so many people of all races afraid of even the simple little things like Black people at a swimming pool these days. Perhaps the renewed "Black Revolution" today in the USA is based on a fake house of cards and that fraud is coming back at modern day Black Americans. Too bad the young Black men of today did not really learn from and admire the virtuous lessons taught by the brave and emboldened Civil Rights Movement of the 60s and 70s. An idiot drugged out druggie harassing a cop then fleeing after breaking the law is the Role Model of this new "Black Revolution". What a sad insult to the legacy of Martin Luther King, so sad that even his family criticizes this now. Grow up haters!

Last edited:
My eyes told me

From what you say it seems you have cut off your association with Black people in general so I would yes. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what a Black male thug looks like. I would guess you have taken what whites have told you what a Black male thug looks like to heart.

I cut off my association with unproductive black people

Have you ever heard of any of these people, a couple who even pointed their guns at the police yet lived to tell the tale?

11 times police successfully disarmed white people without killing anyone

6. When police responded to a call reporting erratic behavior from open carry advocate, Joseph Houseman, they found him on the street wielding a rifle.
Joseph-Housman-410x205.jpg

Photo: mlive.com After shouting expletives, and refusing a breathalyzer test, officers retrieved his gun. Houseman was not arrested and his gun was returned the following day.

7. In San Diego, Lance Tamayo pointed his loaded 9mm pistol at police officers near a park where small children were playing.
Lance-410x231.jpg

Photo: timesofsandiego.com Eventually, an officer shot Tamayo one time to disarm him. The police then called his cell phone and proceeded to speak to him for 15 minutes to negotiate a surrender.

8. These two men were arrested after shooting up a Walmart in Dayton, OH with BB guns stolen from the store.
bebe-410x220.jpg

Photo: Post Falls Police Department Oh, and they were intoxicated.

9. Julia Shields was arrested after shooting at passersby's while driving her car.
timesfreepress-410x229.jpg

Photo: timesfreepress The Tennessee woman, clad with body armor, pointed her gun at officers as she led them on a high-speed chase. She lived to take this booking photo.

10. After engaging in a shooting spree that ended in a standoff with the New Orleans Police Department, Derrick Daniel Thomas, was arrested.
madamenoir-410x306.jpg

Photo: Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office[/caption] He was later booked on five counts of aggravated assault.​
These cant be thugs. These people are white.

Nope, wrong again.
I would call the two meth heads walking around with rifles strapped to their backs morons as well. They are idiots..

But, not as stupid as removing a BB gun out of it's package, walking around with it - IN HIS HANDS - not strapped to his back - around other people. That is a special kind of stupid.

Does your bigotry stop you from even trying to familiarize yourself with what you are talking about? He didn't remove anything from its package.

There is a reason why the 911 caller was in danger of facing criminal charges behind this case -- but since you are so willing to blame the black guy, I am sure you are oblivious to the facts surrounding this story

Ritchie called police on Aug. 5, 2014, warning dispatchers that a black man — John Crawford III — was walking around the Beavercreek Walmart, carrying a gun and "pointing it at people."

Walmart shopper who called 911 could be charged after deadly Ohio police shooting - NY Daily News

I am aware of all of that.... it seems you are unaware that removing a bbgun from it's package and walk around with it IN YOUR HANDS (as shown in the video) is a whole lot of stupid.
The other two dumbasses have them strapped to their backs. There is a gigantic difference between strapped to your back.... and holding it in your hands.
Having said that, if you would like to see a stereotype removed....then they shouldn't reinforce the stereotype every single day.

You think most Black people are unproductive. Dont be a step and fetch it.

Nope, wrong again.

I am aware of all of that.... it seems you are unaware that removing a bbgun from it's package and walk around with it IN YOUR HANDS (as shown in the video) is a whole lot of stupid.
The other two dumbasses have them strapped to their backs. There is a gigantic difference between strapped to your back.... and holding it in your hands.
Having said that, if you would like to see a stereotype removed....then they shouldn't reinforce the stereotype every single day.
Personally I am not concerned with your stereotypes. I could give a shit what white trash think. I will point you out for other Blacks to avoid though.

You think most Black people are unproductive. Dont be a step and fetch it.

Large amount are unproductive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back