Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

It's more important things to think about
Nothing is more important than helping others of your race navigate racist people and racism.

I have a job so I dont have the time

What a stupid post: Cops kill White criminals all the time and negotiate with Black criminals all the time. In addition it is Black cops who have been involved in shooting Black criminals as well. like I said, this new "Black Revolution" is a phony house of cards that glorifies the Black criminal instead of the civil rights defenders. LAME. What a sad loss to the Black community.

The Lance Tamayo situation in California was a suicide attempt that the police resolved. He alerted the police he was having a mental health breakdown, he was not attacking a cop like stupid Michael Brown. :blues:
Multiple_Independent_Investigations.JPG

In an unprecedented display of Federal overreach, President Obama's Attorney-General Eric Holder, with great media fanfare, arrived in Ferguson himself. His presence alone was intended to signal that grievous wrongs had been committed in the death of Michael Brown. The multi-agency investigation incorporated eyewitness statements, toxicology reports on both Wilson and Brown, and DNA analysis.

At the end of an exhaustive criminal investigation including local, state, and federal authorities, an 86-page report entitled "DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON" was released. The report from President Obama's Justice Department clearly states 1) Officer Darren Wilson acted in self-defense, and 2) Officer Wilson's actions were justifiable under the law, 3) Officer Wilson's actions did not violate Michael Brown's civil rights, and 4) Michael Brown's OWN actions were the reason for his death.

#HandsUpDontShoot was a lie!

Last edited:
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

It's so they can have an excuse for them being a loser and don't personally have to take any blame for their own failures.

Got that Uncle Tom? :biggrin:

Why am I a uncle tom? Because me don't allow whites to control my emotions?
No, he thought you had a nephew.

You said "most" and you said "normal". For starters you dont know or see "most" Blacks. Secondly what are you basing your standards of "normal" on? Is your expectation derived from what whites consider normal? I dont let whites dictate to me whats normal or not.

You dont think I know what a black male thug looks like?????
From what you say it seems you have cut off your association with Black people in general so I would yes. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what a Black male thug looks like. I would guess you have taken what whites have told you what a Black male thug looks like to heart.

I cut off my association with unproductive black people
You think most Black people are unproductive. Dont be a step and fetch it.

Large amount are unproductive

And you gotta love these idiots accusing white posters here of racism while calling them "white trash".
Again, special kind of stupid.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

Nothing is more important than helping others of your race navigate racist people and racism.

You should be able to do more than on thing at a time.

I can think of many more important things to do then get sidetracked by the unproductive obsession with "racism" void.
"Nothing is more important than helping others of your race navigate racist people and racism."

No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun in his hands...refuses to drop that gun when a cop yells at hem to drop it get shot...otherwise the only people who shoot thugs...are other thugs.
So is she a thug?

Or do only "certain" people get to carry guns in public??

The fucked up thing about being a bigot is that it makes you keep looking stupid -- so I will wait while you explain to me why you saying " No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun" doesn't apply here

180518-kent-state-ar-10-grad-02.jpg

Hell, not even is she carrying a gun -- she is daring people to come and take it -- almost like a threat -- can you imagine a black guy daring people to come and take his gun?

...AND where are all the Racists? many of the racists these days are Black people in the United States. Doesn't it seem odd to USA Black Americans that many "Whites" of the USA have ZERO fear of travelling to some countries that are full of ethic diversity including lots of "Blacks" LIKE in South America, yet the PREDATORY behaviors of so many Black Americans makes so many people of all races afraid of even the simple little things like Black people at a swimming pool these days. Perhaps the renewed "Black Revolution" today in the USA is based on a fake house of cards and that fraud is coming back at modern day Black Americans. Too bad the young Black men of today did not really learn from and admire the virtuous lessons taught by the brave and emboldened Civil Rights Movement of the 60s and 70s. An idiot drugged out druggie harassing a cop then fleeing after breaking the law is the Role Model of this new "Black Revolution". What a sad insult to the legacy of Martin Luther King, so sad that even his family criticizes this now. Grow up haters!

Its odd to me that you have not mastered the quote function yet.

Large amount are unproductive

Well its a good thing you are one of the "good blacks" -- now take this pat on the head and live your life -- why concern yourself with what those other inferior blacks do -- hell, if you light skin enough, maybe you can just tell white folks you are Italian and really be happy

No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun in his hands...refuses to drop that gun when a cop yells at hem to drop it get shot...otherwise the only people who shoot thugs...are other thugs.
So is she a thug?

Or do only "certain" people get to carry guns in public??

The fucked up thing about being a bigot is that it makes you keep looking stupid -- so I will wait while you explain to me why you saying " No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun" doesn't apply here

180518-kent-state-ar-10-grad-02.jpg

Hell, not even is she carrying a gun -- she is daring people to come and take it -- almost like a threat -- can you imagine a black guy daring people to come and take his gun?

I would like to know what her ass smells like

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Just don't care about racism, sorry. Black people are doing very well in 2018

Thats because you are only looking out for self. Dont come crying when it bites you in the ass.

White people are doing even better in 2018; but that doesn't stop some of them from claiming they are being oppressed worse than slavery just because they didn't get a large enough percentage cut on Capital Gains taxes like they wanted.

and if anyone ever said to them "why are you complaining, you are doing well in 2018" -- they get called a communist.

but like I said -- take your pats on the head and be happy -- I'm not understanding the reasoning for your bitching right now

White people are doing even better in 2018; but that doesn't stop some of them from claiming they are being oppressed worse than slavery just because they didn't get a large enough percentage cut on Capital Gains taxes like they wanted.

and if anyone ever said to them "why are you complaining, you are doing well in 2018" -- they get called a communist.

but like I said -- take your pats on the head and be happy -- I'm not understanding the reasoning for your bitching right now

Me not bitching, just don't care about racism stories

"I AM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD AND SPEND HOURS TELLING PEOPLE I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM A DIVA"

There, fixed your title for you

Youre just one of a few sellouts that think only of yourself.

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).
How do you solve a problem by not talking about it ?

Which is exactly what I say about the high crime rate among blacks especially in the inner city. But nowadays, that's a topic unfit for discussion because someone might get their feelings hurt. And you know who's most likely to have a meltdown? Not black people but some skanky white liberal woman or effeminate white soyboy in tight jeans. I think most black people are aware of the crime rate in their communities considering they're the ones who are getting murdered and robbed 90% of the time.

I always wondered -- if black folks have an endless supply of so-called poverty pimps -- why do racist white folks keep mentioning the same ole "poverty pimps" they been naming for the last 30 years

Haven't you racist muthafuckas came up with any new names to appoint as black leaders yet? Because last I checked, you guys give Al Sharpton more credibility and air time than this monolithic black community of yours...

Youre just one of a few sellouts that think only of yourself.

I'm not millitant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back