Why do people hate Liberals?

She and other reactionary conservatives live in a fantasy world comprised of an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with.

No, it is the libtards that live in a fantasy world based on their ideological filters, hence their constant misfires like attacking Paula Dean and Phil Robertson.

And thank God you shit-for-brains are this stupid.

WOW, talk about blind hate and unbelievable ignorance. Deen and Robertson were fired by corporate executives and corporate sponsors. They are victims of a free market economy.

Maybe you folks on the right can pass a law to dictate how corporate sponsors can spend their money.

Is JimCrowie1958 "for realz"? :eusa_eh: He's one of the zaniest, War of Southern Rebellion sympathizing, rw kool aid drinkers on the board :tinfoil:

Their economic theory's are destructive.

Really?

Why do you (if you do) believe the rhetoric put forth by the anti-liberal forces?

If you mean "Tax and Spend" is destructive, how would you characterize "don't tax and spend"? Isn't that what has been ongoing for decades (deficit spending)?

What evidence is there that the tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 stimulated the economy? That those who have great wealth create jobs, or that providing unemployment income harms the economy?

What evidence is there that the great wealth created by our economic engine trickles down and stimulates the entire economy? Don't those who receive UE benefits spend every dime they receive in their local community?

What evidence is there which suggests that two sets of standards on income taxation is necessary; why is investment income taxed at a lower rate than income derived by work?

What evidence is there which suggests CEO's and others in executive management earn so much more than the average worker benefits the economy or stock holders?

*** "the CEO-to-worker compensation ratio was 20.1-to-1 in 1965 and 29.0-to-1 in 1978, grew to 122.6-to-1 in 1995, peaked at 383.4-to-1 in 2000, and was 272.9-to-1 in 2012, far higher than it was in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, or 1990s."
[ CEO Pay in 2012 Was Extraordinarily High Relative to Typical Workers and Other High Earners | Economic Policy Institute ]

Conservatives hate liberals because the dumbest liberal is still smarter than the smartest conservative. :) So dumb in fact, you just watch for their replies. Proof positive how easily their manipulated. A smart person would ignore the bait and move on, but not conservatives. :)

Conservatives hate liberals because the dumbest liberal is still smarter than the smartest conservative. :) So dumb in fact, you just watch for their replies. Proof positive how easily their manipulated. A smart person would ignore the bait and move on, but not conservatives. :)

You keep telling yourself that squiggy

You keep telling yourself that squiggy

I know, I mean how much dumber can you get than people who want to vote in favor of a bill that no one has read, the ensuing law that no few can actually obey, and that is going to make the stated aim of extending more insurance coverage to those without it a total joke?

Fewer people have health insurance now as insurers cancel policies across the whole country, exactly the opposite of what they say they are trying to do.

Oh, yeah, libtards are so fucking smart it makes the eyes bleed.

I don't want to get into detail because then I would be accused of being hateful toward cons. But while liberals view the world with shades of gray, conservatives view the world as black vs white,us vs them,good vs evil.

liberals are evil immoral scumbags the flag they honor is the white flag of surrender.

I say give them the black flag.

they're

People who call others dumb should be more careful. Misuse of there/their/they're just makes him look... well, dumb.

Or maybe it's like expressed in "Peter Pan" (2003) "A fairy's so small they can only keep one thought at a time in their heads."

Conservatives are like fairies, and sometimes exactly like fairies. :)

Lol, you can say what you want, but you libtards never DEMONSTRATE you can keep more than one thought in your head at a time, much less actually prove the facts are on your side.

they're

People who call others dumb should be more careful. Misuse of there/their/they're just makes him look... well, dumb.

I knew a turret lathe set up man who was a borderline genius when it came to working on car engines. And he had the kindest heart in the world unless you disrespected the guy.

He came in a little late to work one day, and explained he had stopped to help some guy with a broken down engine. When he was looking at the guys engine, he observed that the man had no oil showing on the dipstick. It was dry as a bone.

The machinist said, 'You car aint got no oil.'

The driver said, 'Aint is not a word.'

The response was, 'Grammar aint going to get your damned car working.' And he got back in his truck and left.

Good grammar is fine and all, but having some common sense and knowing how to think critically are way more important, IMO. And with the way the internet/electronic use of our language is evolving, I suspect that what we think of as good grammar English might become 'Formal English' grammar and almost no rules for what is in common use.

Thanks to my conservative friends for proving me right. You guys really can't help yourselves can you? Some kind of political Tourette's or something.

Thanks to my conservative friends for proving me right. You guys really can't help yourselves can you? Some kind of political Tourette's or something.

I cannot resist calling an idiot an idiot. If the shoe fits wear it then, moron.

What's that old expression: "It takes one to know one".

Those who constantly insult other posters are really telling us that they've got nothing.

If you can't refute a post using logic or facts, you resort to insults.

The US is the only country of any importance in the world where right wing conservatives hold any power at all. And since the conservatives took over in 1980, poverty has increased at an alarming rate, wages for the working classes have stagnated, and more people are dependent on government assistance than at any time in history.

Canada has a Conservative government, but our Conservatives are more liberal than your Democrats.

Your right wing policies have been an epic fail and after 30 years of conservative economic policies, your country is left with high unemployment, stagnant wages, and a struggling middle class. And still you cling to this failed ideology.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Reagan ultimately realized that cutting taxes doesn't help the economy in the long run and reversed all of his tax cuts.

Bush's tax cuts, wars and unfunded social programs have mired the country in debt, poverty and unemployment.

What will it take for you to recognize that right wing economics are destroying your economy?

I cannot resist calling an idiot an idiot. If the shoe fits wear it then, moron.

Those who constantly insult other posters are really telling us that they've got nothing.

The US is the only country of any importance in the world where right wing conservatives hold any power at all. And since the conservatives took over in 1980, poverty has increased at an alarming rate, wages for the working classes have stagnated, and more people are dependent on government assistance than at any time in history.

Canada has a Conservative government, but our Conservatives are more liberal than your Democrats.

Your right wing policies have been an epic fail and after 30 years of conservative economic policies, your country is left with high unemployment, stagnant wages, and a struggling middle class. And still you cling to this failed ideology.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Reagan ultimately realized that cutting taxes doesn't help the economy in the long run and reversed all of his tax cuts.

Bush's tax cuts, wars and unfunded social programs have mired the country in debt, poverty and unemployment.

What will it take for you to recognize that right wing economics are destroying your economy?

Ohhhhh..Caaanaaaa duh! Where a case of beer and every other imaginable product short of sawdust costs twice what we pay. I'll pass....

Or maybe it's like expressed in "Peter Pan" (2003) "A fairy's so small they can only keep one thought at a time in their heads."

Lol, you can say what you want, but you libtards never DEMONSTRATE you can keep more than one thought in your head at a time, much less actually prove the facts are on your side.

That's my main complaint with the modern American liberal. With extremely few exceptions, they are unable to focus on a concept and discuss it. They will invariably veer off into straw men, non sequitur, throw in red herrings, and will attack the messenger and getting them to actually address a topic is much much worse than herding cats. If I (or anybody else) tries to keep them on a topic they don't like, I/you can count on:

1. Being called a whole bunch of unattractive names
2. Being accused of all sorts of thoughts, ideas, beliefs, and wants that hadn't occured to me/us
3. Having the discussion immediately diverted to something totally unrelated
4. Being accused of statements I/we didn't make and having statements I/we did make, and that cannot be refuted, ignored. And then later on in the thread we will be accused of saying what we didn't say and we will be accused of not saying what we have already said. (I think there's something in the water they drink that causes selective reading or cognitive reading dysfunction.)
5. Never having the actual concept of the OP addressed head on with any kind of objective or comprehensive argument expressed.
6. Plus a whole lot of accusations of 'you do it too' or 'others do it too' that is intended to totally excuse them from all sins.

(I wish we could just all memorize the list and throw out a number each time it becomes pertinent. Sure would save a lot of typing.)

I am of course writing this in the wake of a good deal of frustration and resignation due to recent experience that it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with a very high percentage of the leftists/liberals/progressives/statists/political class at USMB.

At the same time I have a lot of liberal friends here at USMB that I adore and count among my closest friends here. So it isn't a blanket condemnation. But for the rest, it makes them damn hard to like, much less love. :)

Last edited:

5zq.gif

http://imageshack.us/a/img856/9846/6pca.gif

Last edited:

Lol, the oldest libtard knee jerk response on the planet.

No, dimwit, I can identify a thief without being a thief, roflmao.

No, they tell us they 'got nothing' if they indeed 'got nothing'. The language is beside the point, Sherlock.

Or give them a double bonus of shoveling out both.

The US is the only country of any importance in the world where right wing conservatives hold any power at all.

What a racist thing to say. the governments of Russia, Thailand etc are just of no importance? Racist windbag.

And since the conservatives took over in 1980, poverty has increased at an alarming rate, wages for the working classes have stagnated, and more people are dependent on government assistance than at any time in history.

If your conservatives are to the left of our Dimbocraps then no wonder you have problems.

The rest of your tedious bullshit deleted for the sake of electrons.

That's my main complaint with the modern American liberal. With extremely few exceptions, they are unable to focus on a concept and discuss it. They will invariably veer off into straw men, non sequitur, throw in red herrings, and will attack the messenger and getting them to actually address a topic is much much worse than herding cats. If I (or anybody else) tries to keep them on a topic they don't like, I/you can count on:

1. Being called a whole bunch of unattractive names
2. Being accused of all sorts of thoughts, ideas, beliefs, and wants that hadn't occured to me/us
3. Having the discussion immediately diverted to something totally unrelated
4. Being accused of statements I/we didn't make and having statements I/we did make, and that cannot be refuted, ignored. And then later on in the thread we will be accused of saying what we didn't say and we will be accused of not saying what we have already said. (I think there's something in the water they drink that causes selective reading or cognitive reading dysfunction.)
5. Never having the actual concept of the OP addressed head on with any kind of objective or comprehensive argument expressed.
6. Plus a whole lot of accusations of 'you do it too' or 'others do it too' that is intended to totally excuse them from all sins.

(I wish we could just all memorize the list and throw out a number each time it becomes pertinent. Sure would save a lot of typing.)

I am of course writing this in the wake of a good deal of frustration and resignation due to recent experience that it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with a very high percentage of the leftists/liberals/progressives/statists/political class at USMB.

At the same time I have a lot of liberal friends here at USMB that I adore and count among my closest friends here. So it isn't a blanket condemnation. But for the rest, it makes them damn hard to like, much less love. :)

I agree. My use of 'bad' language has a lot to do with my time in the infantry and also reflects the lack of patience I have with these embiciles.

I swear George Soros must pay these idjits by the post.

But there are some good liberals, classic liberals, that will discuss things and engage with reason and supported fact. But they are far too influenced by the Jacobin trolls and either leave in frustration at a ruined thread or apparently feel that they are betraying their own side in some way.

Bob Beckel, Juan Williams and Alan Colmes are good examples of classic liberals who have strayed way off to the leftward fringe as has the whole Democratic Party. While Beckel remains a Christian, (dunno about Williams) and I pray for his soul, Colmes seems to have swallowed the whole anti-Christian playbook. But all three men will use reason and bring facts to the table. Beckel is one of the reasons I will actually watch the Five, Williams seems to rarely be on it, as I do like the others too especially Gutfeld, but they engage in more discussion than most shows of that sort.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back