Why do minorities cling to the left?

Way down on their list of political priorities, the Conservative place civil liberties. They think that Democrats intentionally pander to minorities through government largess. Conservatives don't like to admit that between implicit and explicit discrimination on their part and the lack of opportunities both social and economic, minorities understand that they are of little concern to Conservatives, unless the Conservatives craft laws intended to lock them up.

It ain't "free shit" as some hammerheads suggest. It's basic consideration and Justice.

That, besides not being true, also does not explain the "clinging" by the minority middle and upper classes.

Way down on their list of political priorities, the Conservative place civil liberties. They think that Democrats intentionally pander to minorities through government largess. Conservatives don't like to admit that between implicit and explicit discrimination on their part and the lack of opportunities both social and economic, minorities understand that they are of little concern to Conservatives, unless the Conservatives craft laws intended to lock them up.

It ain't "free shit" as some hammerheads suggest. It's basic consideration and Justice.

That, besides not being true, also does not explain the "clinging" by the minority middle and upper classes.
Please explain when and how Conservatives have ever championed civil liberties. Whenever expansion of civil liberties are brought up, it's ALWAYS Conservatives ready to provide opposition. This is a constant in our history.

It is perfectly logical for BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, JEWS, etc. to "cling to the left." The left is where they're going to get the better deal: more rights against whites, more "free shit", as one poster said, more liberalism... life's better for you.

Likewise, it's logical for whites to be right: they KEEP more of their money, POLICE keep crime away from them, etc. Life's better for us.

It's inevitable.

It's also strategic for blacks to vote as a block. They're no more than 20 percent of the population. If they vote as a bloc, their vote actually means something. If a group of people that small SPLIT their vote, they would be ridiculously ineffectual.
It is logical for whites to be right- because they get more free stuff the Conservatives give out.

To you, what is a "substantial response"? :popcorn:

ONe that seriously answers the question.

'the question'

Where the OP asks non-minorities to explain to him why minorities vote the way that they vote?

Why do you think that is a 'serious question' that deserves a 'substantial response'

Especially since he himself is unwilling to answer any questions or provide any serious or substantive response to questions.
This thread wasn't started to take a stab at anyone. Based on my personal experiences most liberals would rather start personal attacks when I ask this question rather than just give a positive answer on why the left is better for this country. U want to ask another qustion go right ahead, if ur civil I'll remain civil n we can have a good debate.
Based on your subjective personal experience, not as a fact.

The fact is that liberals, unlike most on the right, defend the rights and personal liberties of all Americans, including minorities.

For decades liberals have fought against the bigotry and hate directed at minorities, where minorities were subject to disadvantage through force of law for no other reason than who they are.

Liberals fought against racial segregation and ethnic discrimination in the 1950s (Brown v. Board of Education, Hernandez v. Texas), and today liberals fight to protect the rights of gay American to live their lives openly and to marry whom they wish (Lawrence v. Texas, Obergefell v. Hodges).

And liberals were opposed every step of the way by conservatives hostile to the rights of minorities.
That's why I said in my experiences, lmao wow! I'm against forced anything so desegregation was good then, but the same liberals who used this to gain the trust of minorities for votes r using the same hate tactics that they once fought against. U don't find this bizzare.

Which liberals are those 'same liberals'?

Which liberals are using 'the same hate tactics that they once fought against'?

Minorities- like the majority- vote based upon what they perceive to be their own interest.

The GOP meme is that minorities vote to get 'free stuff' while whites- being more noble- don't want free stuff.
The GOP also- like the OP- don't quite get why minorities correctly look at that mind set as Conservatives thinking that they are smarter than minorities.

Why do minorities vote Democrat?

As long as Conservatives say 'for free stuff' they will never get the minority vote.

Please explain when and how Conservatives have ever championed civil liberties. Whenever expansion of civil liberties are brought up, it's ALWAYS Conservatives ready to provide opposition. This is a constant in our history.

Plenty of "conservatives" who have supported and advanced Civil Rights, such as Nixon.

He was a staunch anti-communist with unquestionable conservative cred, and yet desegregated schools by force and politics on a massive scale.

For one example.

Minorities- like the majority- vote based upon what they perceive to be their own interest.

The GOP meme is that minorities vote to get 'free stuff' while whites- being more noble- don't want free stuff.
The GOP also- like the OP- don't quite get why minorities correctly look at that mind set as Conservatives thinking that they are smarter than minorities.

Why do minorities vote Democrat?

As long as Conservatives say 'for free stuff' they will never get the minority vote.

You contradict yourself.

YOu state, in a "reply" to a my post about minority middle and upper class voters, that people vote for their perceived best interests.

But middle and upper class minorities voters would be voting against their interests if they are voting against, low taxes for themselves and social services, or "free stuff" for the Poor.

So which is it?

Whites are the minority in this world. You need to be specific in what you mean.
Look let's try to have a real discussion, I would like to know why most minorities vote democrat.

Hope

Democrats give them HOPE that the Dem candidate will change things for the better for minorities.

and they use the same promises every election, and things don't get better.
On the contrary, things get better for minorities every year.
At the absolute expense of white people...

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Because democrats tell them that nothing is their fault and promise to give them free shit and special treatment
Thanks for validating my point by pointing out that cons think minorities are stupid.
But it is perfectly ok to assume that white people are too stupid to understand what "progress" is, right?

"Why do minorities cling to the left?"

Because, as already correctly noted, conservative dogma and the republican agenda are hostile to minorities; racists and bigots find refuge among the ranks of republicans, tend to vote republican, and most often identify as conservative.
Because all racists and bigots are white...

I am curious to see what the real approval rating of the Democratic Party is among white Americans after decades of peddling this blatant racist shit as part of your platform. I guarantee you that most white American Democrats absolutely despise their own party, and that is the real reason why Trump is such a threat to you idiots.

It's whites who act stupid by splitting their vote, almost down the line.

The more WE become minorities, they more WE will have to vote as a block.
If Trump doesn't create that white block vote the next Trump-like candidate absolutely will.

It's whites who act stupid by splitting their vote, almost down the line.

The more WE become minorities, they more WE will have to vote as a block.
If Trump doesn't create that white block vote the next Trump-like candidate absolutely will.
White people problems.

In a few centuries there wont be any purebred white people left and you will have to come up with yet another iteration of what "white" means. :laugh:

Because Republicans just don't like minorities.

You can passionately hate someone's guts and give them 1 million dollars. What difference does it make about who likes who?

Americans are so silly. They like to put symbol above substance 100 times out of 100.

Last edited:
Because Republicans just don't like minorities.

You can passionately hate someone's guts and give them 1 million dollars. What difference does it make about who likes who?

Americans are so retarded. They like to put symbol above substance 100 times out of 100.
What kind of retarded post was that? If you dont like someone you dont give them a million dollars. You ignore them at best and you consciously try to fuck them at worst.

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Personally I consider stupid someone who keeps voting for little or no change, if u think either the left or right "likes" any of please don't make any more posts.

You say change as if your change is good change. If it was a good change dont you think people would flock to your message? I bet your head just exploded considering that the blame may lie with your message, didnt it?

What kind of retarded post was that? If you dont like someone you dont give them a million dollars. You ignore them at best and you consciously try to fuck them at worst.

I'm just saying that liking someone doesn't accomplish anything at all. Caring doesn't accomplish anything either. Just because a politician runs his/her mouth doesn't mean it does anybody any good.

Yes. Rich people give to causes they disagree with all the time.

A lot of politicians fight for the freedom and prosperity of every single citizen. Just because they don't shed tears when discussing a particular group doesn't mean that they don't accomplish things that benefit those groups of people.

Caring and doing are two completely different things. You can do something passionately with a stone cold calculated face with no emotion whatsoever. It still benefits the person.

Most commonly, people like to care and feel compassion for a person but do absolutely nothing about it. I have more respect for the heartless cold calculated jerk than I do for the person who cares. The person who cares in most cases is full of hot air and sucks as a human being.

I guess what I am saying is: Don't be a total idiot. There are too many of those.

I honestly would like to know.
Why do right wingers hate minorities

They ignore minorities. They don't hate them. Politicians are elected to govern all people. They aren't foolish enough to get distracted by shiny things. They don't address minorities because minorities do not matter one little bit. Politicians have to make decisions that affect every single person. They can't look at groups. They have to govern everybody. In short. They are not complete idiots.

Just use the word ignore not hate. They don't even see them as minorities. They see them as citizens. They can't hate them because they have to represent them.

I'm just saying that liking someone doesn't accomplish anything at all. Caring doesn't accomplish anything either. Just because a politician runs his/her mouth doesn't mean it does anybody any good.

Yes. Rich people give to causes they disagree with all the time.
Obviously you have not been successful leading or working with people if you believe that caring about or liking someone accomplishes nothing. Any leader can see you dont know what you are talking about. Bringing up deflections really only lowers your credibility.

A lot of politicians fight for the freedom and prosperity of every single citizen. Just because they don't shed tears when discussing a particular group doesn't mean that they don't accomplish things that benefit those groups of people.

Caring and doing are two completely different things. You can do something passionately with a stone cold calculated face with no emotion whatsoever. It still benefits the person.

Most commonly, people like to care and feel compassion for a person but do absolutely nothing about it. I have more respect for the heartless cold calculated jerk than I do for the person who cares. The person who cares in most cases is full of hot air and sucks as a human being.

I guess what I am saying is: Don't be a total idiot. There are too many of those.
I'm way to smart to be an idiot even a little bit. I understand that when one party continually exhibits their racism as a Black man my voting alliances will be with anyone else other than that party.

Forum List

Back