Biden Posts Embarrassing Video of Scripted, Edited Call With Troops

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I honestly don't know why Biden's babysitters release these utterly embarrassing videos. The choppy video indicates it's been heavily edited.

Biden is shown as little more than a mindless drone reading from a script.

I honestly don't know why Biden's babysitters release these utterly embarrassing videos. The choppy video indicates it's been heavily edited.

Biden is shown as little more than a mindless drone reading from a script.

1. They edited out the parts that just took up space. Happens all the time. If you can't understand that, Ivan, then you need to refund all those Rubles you were paid.

2. If it was choppy on yours, it wasn't on mine. I suggest you get something other than a stolen Internet Account off of a dialup.

1. They edited out the parts that just took up space. Happens all the time. If you can't understand that, Ivan, then you need to refund all those Rubles you were paid.

2. If it was choppy on yours, it wasn't on mine. I suggest you get something other than a stolen Internet Account off of a dialup.

Golly, comrade. Were you impressed with Biden reading a script that required editing? That droning, flat, monotone is something you found impressive?

Do you believe he actually spoke with any servicemen?

Golly, comrade. Were you impressed with Biden reading a script that required editing? That droning, flat, monotone is something you found impressive?

You should have said, "Golly Gee" since that would be from a time you yearn so much, Ivan.

Retard. What part of Colonel Curtis Culver's response did you miss? Sorry to see your BDS is acting up. :itsok:

Retard. What part of Colonel Curtis Culver's response did you miss? Sorry to see your BDS is acting up. :itsok:
Retard. Was it a staged, prerecorded segment?

Sorry to see your gullibility is acting up.

Retard. Was it a staged, prerecorded segment?

Sorry to see your gullibility is acting up.
What if it is? You questioned whether Biden spoke to servicemen and yet on the video we have a Colonel, no less, responding.

Do you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

What if it is? You questioned whether Biden spoke to servicemen and yet on the video we have a Colonel, no less, responding.

Do you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:
An edited, scripted video that was choreographed. That would define the Biden fraud show.

Do you see why you're a retard?

An edited, scripted video that was choreographed. That would define the Biden fraud show.

Do you see why you're a retard?
Again, did you see the Colonel responding to Biden? Yes or No? Answer that question and then we can move to the next one. Ok, sweetheart? :itsok:

I always forget that I am dealing with retards and I need to go slow.

Again, did you see the Colonel responding to Biden? Yes or No? Answer that question and then we can move to the next one. Ok, sweetheart? :itsok:

I always forget that I am dealing with retards and I need to go slow.
Again, did you see the edits to the video? It's the typical nonsense performed by Biden's babysitters in failed attempts to present him as lucid.

OK. Pumpkin?

There's a reason why people point and laugh at you

Again, did you see the edits to the video? It's the typical nonsense performed by Biden's babysitters in failed attempts to present him as lucid.

OK. Pumpkin?

There's a reason why people point and laugh at you
See, this is why I call you a retard. The question was simple. But maybe I need to break it down even more for retards. Let's try again.

When you clicked on the video - stay with me now - did you see the entire video or did you just see Biden and your BDS got triggered?

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will finally get it. Ok, sweetheart?

Let us know if you are still confused. :itsok:

See, this is why I call you a retard. The question was simple. But maybe I need to break it down even more for retards. Let's try again.

When you clicked on the video - stay with me now - did you see the entire video or did you just see Biden and your BDS got triggered?

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will finally get it. Ok, sweetheart?

Let us know if you are still confused. :itsok:

There's a lot of "retard" in your posts. You might want to do something about that.

Focus like a laser and see if you can understand some simple concepts such as a frail, cognitively addled pretend-president who needs cue cards as a script to read a statement.

Let me know what you're still confused about.

Forum List

Back