Why do minorities cling to the left?

The lack of a substantial response from the LEft is pretty telling.
The lack of a substantial question seems to be the issue. Are all right winged people as dumb as you and the author of the OP? This is like a Capt Obvious question.

captain-obvious.jpg
Simplicity is too much for u.

The lack of a substantial question seems to be the issue. Are all right winged people as dumb as you and the author of the OP? This is like a Capt Obvious question.

captain-obvious.jpg
You are not too much to me. Thats why I said you were ignorant. I'm looking down at you as if you are something unpleasant I stepped on.

captain-obvious.jpg
You are not too much to me. Thats why I said you were ignorant. I'm looking down at you as if you are something unpleasant I stepped on.

And unable to answer the simple OP still.

captain-obvious.jpg

And unable to answer the simple OP still.
I already answered it after finding out the OP was too simple to specify what he meant by minority. You should take some reading classes so you would have been able to read my post.

I vote for neither side. Why? Because more government Dosent equal more freedom, it's not rocket science. Neither side has proven that they care about any of our interest. Filling their pockets n scratching the backs of donors is all they care about.
Why do you vote the way you do?

Now- once you have figured that out- assume that other Americans do it for the same reason.
Wow we got us a live one here, but still no explanation.

So you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why do you expect others to tell you how others vote- when you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why did you just lie about what the other poster said?

Why did you just lie about what I said?

I didn't. YOu lied about what the other poster said.

I asked you why and you lie again.

Are you purposefully trolling?

Here you go lying about my post again.

Trolls will b trolls.
I gave you your answer. Too bad you didnt like it. :laugh:
So u vote Because the right is racist, thats it. I'm saying u have no proof, therefore u base ur decisions on speculation instead of facts. N I'm the ignorant one. Why don't u go n find a corner to sit In n take some time to figure out why the best of u ran down the side of ur mothers leg. I tried to b nice n have a decent debate but this kid has some serious insecurities.

Why do you vote the way you do?

Now- once you have figured that out- assume that other Americans do it for the same reason.
Wow we got us a live one here, but still no explanation.

So you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why do you expect others to tell you how others vote- when you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?
I don't know what to say, this is the type shit that really scares me, run along now.

You scare very, very easily.

I am sorry that my words caused you so much distress and fear.

Perhaps USMB is too intense for you.
The ignorance is pretty intense.

How do you live with being so easily frightened?

Have you always been so frightened of being asked a question on the internet that you are unable to answer?

Trolls will b trolls.
So u vote Because the right is racist, thats it. I'm saying u have no proof, therefore u base ur decisions on speculation instead of facts. N I'm the ignorant one. Why don't u go n find a corner to sit In n take some time to figure out why the best of u ran down the side of ur mothers leg. I tried to b nice n have a decent debate but this kid has some serious insecurities.
I'm not concerned with what you say. What made you think I did? Yes you are the ignorant one. I was just answering your question. Dont get emotional just because you didnt like my answer. It only makes you look more dumb than your OP did.
laugh.gif

Trolls will b trolls.

What a troll.

Trolls will b trolls.
So u vote Because the right is racist, thats it..

At least he is willing to answer the question of how he calculates his vote.

Unlike yourself.

Why do you think that minorities look at the GOP the way that healthy people used to look at lepers?
Calculates, lmao.

images

Trolls will b trolls.

Unlike yourself.

Why do you think that minorities look at the GOP the way that healthy people used to look at lepers?
Calculates, lmao.

images
Correcting grammar? That's whAt u thought I meant? Lmao

Unlike yourself.

Calculates, lmao.

images

Correcting grammar? That's whAt u thought I meant? Lmao

No- I think you are a troll.

Forum List

Back