Biden Posts Embarrassing Video of Scripted, Edited Call With Troops

There's a lot of "retard" in your posts. You might want to do something about that.

Focus like a laser and see if you can understand some simple concepts such as a frail, cognitively addled pretend-president who needs cue cards as a script to read a statement.

Let me know what you're still confused about.
So, in other words, you didn't actually see the full video? Just saw a few seconds, saw Biden and your BDS went into overdrive?

Yeah, now you know why you are a retard. Stop acting like one and I won't call you a retard?

Is that a deal, retard? Good. Now, fuck off. Class dismissed.

So, in other words, you didn't actually see the full video? Just saw a few seconds, saw Biden and your BDS went into overdrive?

Yeah, now you know why you are a retard. Stop acting like one and I won't call you a retard?

Is that a deal, retard? Good. Now, fuck off. Class dismissed.

In other words, you will defend your incompetent, script reading, pretend-president as he stuttered and mumbled his way through another disaster. One might think you would have taken the time to understand your retarded musings before commenting on what you don’t understand.

Now you know why people point and laugh at your silly posts.

In other words, you will defend your incompetent, script reading, pretend-president as he stuttered and mumbled his way through another disaster. One might think you would have taken the time to understand your retarded musings before commenting on what you don’t understand.

And you defend your pick, the Crime Boss, Rump. At least I am not worried about Biden trying to run America from a Prison Cell.

Let this be a lesson to you - Learn to view/read the link before posting.

Did you get it? I helpfully highlighted it. If you do that, it will help you look less of a fool. Now, git. I can't keep babysitting retards. :itsok:

And you defend your pick, the Crime Boss, Rump. At least I am not worried about Biden trying to run America from a Prison Cell.

Do the other 7th graders in your class use the Rump spelling?

Let this be a lesson to you - Learn to view/read the link before posting.

Did you get it? I helpfully highlighted it. If you do that, it will help you look less of a fool. Now, git. I can't keep babysitting retards. :itsok:

On the other hand, why would you argue over a video you never watched? Amidst your silly bolded and highlighted text, you never bothered to get a clue as to the issue that got you so triggered.

Biden groupies are a sorry lot.

On the other hand, why would you argue over a video you never watched? Amidst your silly bolded and highlighted text, you never bothered to get a clue as to the issue that got you so triggered.

Biden groupies are a sorry lot.
:itsok:

Another disaster where Biden slurs his way through a note card reading exercise. It’s as though he’s emerging from a comatose state.

1713222037511.png

Forum List

Back