Why do minorities cling to the left?

I truly wanted some real reasons not all this bickering.

democrats promise give away programs, force others to interact in the language of immigrants, support concepts such as anchor babies, offer institutional racism in the form of affirmative action in jobs and schools.

Republicans treat minorities just like everyone else, and tell them make it on their own.

I truly wanted some real reasons not all this bickering.

democrats promise give away programs, force others to interact in the language of immigrants, support concepts such as anchor babies, offer institutional racism in the form of affirmative action in jobs and schools.

Republicans treat minorities just like everyone else, and tell them make it on their own.
No I understand all this,lmao. I just wanted more of an insight from the left

U know instead of," cause he black" which imo is one the most racist shit excuses I've ever heard.

Whites are the minority in this world. You need to be specific in what you mean.
Look let's try to have a real discussion, I would like to know why most minorities vote democrat.

Hope

Democrats give them HOPE that the Dem candidate will change things for the better for minorities.

and they use the same promises every election, and things don't get better.
On the contrary, things get better for minorities every year.
So the repub house and Senate have been good for minorities,glad you see the light.

I vote for neither side. Why? Because more government Dosent equal more freedom, it's not rocket science. Neither side has proven that they care about any of our interest. Filling their pockets n scratching the backs of donors is all they care about.

I honestly would like to know.

Why do you vote the way you do?

Now- once you have figured that out- assume that other Americans do it for the same reason.
Wow we got us a live one here, but still no explanation.

So you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why do you expect others to tell you how others vote- when you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why did you just lie about what the other poster said?

Now- once you have figured that out- assume that other Americans do it for the same reason.

Why do you expect others to tell you how others vote- when you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?
I don't know what to say, this is the type shit that really scares me, run along now.

I vote for neither side. Why? Because more government Dosent equal more freedom, it's not rocket science. Neither side has proven that they care about any of our interest. Filling their pockets n scratching the backs of donors is all they care about.

Why did you just lie about what I said?

I don't know what to say, this is the type shit that really scares me, run along now.

You scare very, very easily.

I am sorry that my words caused you so much distress and fear.

Perhaps USMB is too intense for you.

Why did you just lie about what I said?

I didn't. YOu lied about what the other poster said.

I asked you why and you lie again.

Are you purposefully trolling?

Whites are the minority in this world. You need to be specific in what you mean.
Look let's try to have a real discussion, I would like to know why most minorities vote democrat.
If you mean in the US then its because most minorities see the republicans for what they are. The party of old white racists. Have you been living under a rock or something?

The lack of a substantial response from the LEft is pretty telling.
The lack of a substantial question seems to be the issue. Are all right winged people as dumb as you and the author of the OP? This is like a Capt Obvious question.

captain-obvious.jpg

If you mean in the US then its because most minorities see the republicans for what they are. The party of old white racists. Have you been living under a rock or something?
Proof? Not urban myth. Democrats started the KKK, so let's stick modern day.

The ignorance is pretty intense.

Proof? Not urban myth. Democrats started the KKK, so let's stick modern day.
You want proof minorities see the GOP as racists? I am talking about modern day. If I were talking about the past then I would say minorities saw the Democrats as racist prior to 1964 or so.

The ignorance is pretty intense.
Your ignorance isnt intense. Its only amusing.

Forum List

Back