Why do minorities cling to the left?

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Because democrats tell them that nothing is their fault and promise to give them free shit and special treatment
Thanks for validating my point by pointing out that cons think minorities are stupid.
Sorry but I'm not a conservative

Free shit is a major plank of the democratic party denying that is stupid

This is a great question. why? in my 60 years of hearing that party promise them the moon, they have nothing good to show for voting for them over and over and over.

Public housing, would any of those elected asses like to live in them? Does any Democrat on this board live in them? they put a so called black person for President and JOBS are even worse for them. Oh they dole out some money and food stamps every month, that none of those elitist elected Democrats would think about Living on themselves. Beats the hell out of me why?

The lack of a substantial response from the LEft is pretty telling.
The lack of a substantial question seems to be the issue. Are all right winged people as dumb as you and the author of the OP? This is like a Capt Obvious question.

captain-obvious.jpg
Simplicity is too much for u.
You are not too much to me. Thats why I said you were ignorant. I'm looking down at you as if you are something unpleasant I stepped on.

And unable to answer the simple OP still.
I already answered it after finding out the OP was too simple to specify what he meant by minority. You should take some reading classes so you would have been able to read my post.

You should stop dodging and answer the question, if you can.

I vote for neither side. Why? Because more government Dosent equal more freedom, it's not rocket science. Neither side has proven that they care about any of our interest. Filling their pockets n scratching the backs of donors is all they care about.
Wow we got us a live one here, but still no explanation.

So you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why do you expect others to tell you how others vote- when you can't even figure out why you vote the way you do?

Why did you just lie about what the other poster said?

Why did you just lie about what I said?

I didn't. YOu lied about what the other poster said.

I asked you why and you lie again.

Are you purposefully trolling?

Here you go lying about my post again.

You_Sit_On_A_Throne_Of_Lies.jpg

To you, what is a "substantial response"? :popcorn:

ONe that seriously answers the question.

'the question'

Where the OP asks non-minorities to explain to him why minorities vote the way that they vote?

Why do you think that is a 'serious question' that deserves a 'substantial response'

Especially since he himself is unwilling to answer any questions or provide any serious or substantive response to questions.

'the question'

Where the OP asks non-minorities to explain to him why minorities vote the way that they vote?

Why do you think that is a 'serious question' that deserves a 'substantial response'

Especially since he himself is unwilling to answer any questions or provide any serious or substantive response to questions.
This thread wasn't started to take a stab at anyone. Based on my personal experiences most liberals would rather start personal attacks when I ask this question rather than just give a positive answer on why the left is better for this country. U want to ask another qustion go right ahead, if ur civil I'll remain civil n we can have a good debate.

'the question'

This thread wasn't started to take a stab at anyone. Based on my personal experiences most liberals would rather start personal attacks when I ask this question rather than just give a positive answer on why the left is better for this country. U want to ask another qustion go right ahead, if ur civil I'll remain civil n we can have a good debate.

I asked the question. You have declined to answer it.

I will ask again

1. What do you base your political choices/decisions on?
  2. Why do you think that minorities decide on their political choices/decisions in a different way
  3. And finally- why would you expect non-minority persons to tell you how minorities make their political decision making?

"Why do minorities cling to the left?"

Because, as already correctly noted, conservative dogma and the republican agenda are hostile to minorities; racists and bigots find refuge among the ranks of republicans, tend to vote republican, and most often identify as conservative.

'the question'

Based on your subjective personal experience, not as a fact.

The fact is that liberals, unlike most on the right, defend the rights and personal liberties of all Americans, including minorities.

For decades liberals have fought against the bigotry and hate directed at minorities, where minorities were subject to disadvantage through force of law for no other reason than who they are.

Liberals fought against racial segregation and ethnic discrimination in the 1950s (Brown v. Board of Education, Hernandez v. Texas), and today liberals fight to protect the rights of gay American to live their lives openly and to marry whom they wish (Lawrence v. Texas, Obergefell v. Hodges).

And liberals were opposed every step of the way by conservatives hostile to the rights of minorities.

It is perfectly logical for BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, JEWS, etc. to "cling to the left." The left is where they're going to get the better deal: more rights against whites, more "free shit", as one poster said, more liberalism... life's better for you.

Likewise, it's logical for whites to be right: they KEEP more of their money, POLICE keep crime away from them, etc. Life's better for us.

It's inevitable.

It's also strategic for blacks to vote as a block. They're no more than 20 percent of the population. If they vote as a bloc, their vote actually means something. If a group of people that small SPLIT their vote, they would be ridiculously ineffectual.

It's whites who act stupid by splitting their vote, almost down the line.

The more WE become minorities, they more WE will have to vote as a block.

'the question'

The fact is that liberals, unlike most on the right, defend the rights and personal liberties of all Americans, including minorities.

For decades liberals have fought against the bigotry and hate directed at minorities, where minorities were subject to disadvantage through force of law for no other reason than who they are.

Liberals fought against racial segregation and ethnic discrimination in the 1950s (Brown v. Board of Education, Hernandez v. Texas), and today liberals fight to protect the rights of gay American to live their lives openly and to marry whom they wish (Lawrence v. Texas, Obergefell v. Hodges).

And liberals were opposed every step of the way by conservatives hostile to the rights of minorities.
That's why I said in my experiences, lmao wow! I'm against forced anything so desegregation was good then, but the same liberals who used this to gain the trust of minorities for votes r using the same hate tactics that they once fought against. U don't find this bizzare.

'the question'

Nothing in the op limits responses to "non-minorities".

Nor the opposite of course.

As to why it is a "serious question", it is asking the basis for a very important fact of the political environment.

HOw could it not be a serious question?

And the inability of people to answer it shows that it is not a well known fact, so...

'the question'

THat is the narrative.

It is not TRUE, per say, but it is widely believed on the left.

Despite the high levels of support for Civil Rights thoughout the 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s, and 00s, and 10s by many Conservatives.

And it is very strange that such "clinging" would still be in evidence so long after the Era of Civil Rights. The 50s were a long, long time ago.

Way down on their list of political priorities, the Conservative place civil liberties. They think that Democrats intentionally pander to minorities through government largess. Conservatives don't like to admit that between implicit and explicit discrimination on their part and the lack of opportunities both social and economic, minorities understand that they are of little concern to Conservatives, unless the Conservatives craft laws intended to lock them up.

It ain't "free shit" as some hammerheads suggest. It's basic consideration and Justice.

Forum List

Back