Why do minorities cling to the left?

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Personally I consider stupid someone who keeps voting for little or no change, if u think either the left or right "likes" any of please don't make any more posts.

Because Republicans just don't like minorities. Are you really that stupid?
Personally I consider stupid someone who keeps voting for little or no change, if u think either the left or right "likes" any of please don't make any more posts.
come back when you learn english
My English? Really, I work for a living proof reading my posts isn't a priority. Stay on topic.

Whites are the minority in this world. You need to be specific in what you mean.
Look let's try to have a real discussion, I would like to know why most minorities vote democrat.

Hope

Democrats give them HOPE that the Dem candidate will change things for the better for minorities.

and they use the same promises every election, and things don't get better.

Whites are the minority in this world. You need to be specific in what you mean.
Look let's try to have a real discussion, I would like to know why most minorities vote democrat.

Hope

Democrats give them HOPE that the Dem candidate will change things for the better for minorities.

and they use the same promises every election, and things don't get better.
On the contrary, things get better for minorities every year.

U c how easy it is to make a point, not one real answer yet just insults. Please don't answer for them, this is their chance to inspire us all.

Because they buy the lefts rhetoric about them not caring. ^^^
Really, they just seem to want responsibility..

Forum List

Back