Why do Democrats/liberals/leftists keep pushing for gun laws they know will be struck?

If you're so "brave"....
Why not sign agreements to hunt each other...(you and your "manly" brethren killers)?
Deer can't shoot back.

wait...that would take REAL bravery and sportsmanship. Right.
Well Mr. "Marksman".

C2604F43-7BE0-4C52-B436-F19530529D44_jpe-2429453.JPG

There is absolutely no reason for civilians to own assault rifles. And that ban is coming.

Well,
According to the US Constitution....there is.

But...since the Right is far too cowardly to ever stand up to anything they know could shoot back....that's the end of that
In that contest your statement makes perfect sense since handguns are very good for personal defense.

Still, I'm not comfortable with government having absolute power over the population. Too many bad corrupt players in high places.

You know it's a real shame dueling is not back in vogue.....I doubt you would last long. :laughing0301:

I could say something "tuffy guy" in response but instead I'll just speak softly and carry a .......;)
I suggest you wear extra bright vests next time out. I've read many reports of hunters making mistakes lately. Ouch.

Well,
According to the US Constitution....there is.

But...since the Right is far too cowardly to ever stand up to anything they know could shoot back....that's the end of that
In that contest your statement makes perfect sense since handguns are very good for personal defense.

Still, I'm not comfortable with government having absolute power over the population. Too many bad corrupt players in high places.
The Constitution doesn't say anything about assault rifles, but it does say Congress can make any law for the general welfare of the country.

The Constitution doesn't say anything about assault rifles, but it does say Congress can make any law for the general welfare of the country.

Good thing the General public doesn't commonly own "Assault rifles" isn't it?
Although my interpretation is that the Constitution allows it.

Your interpretation is somewhat pro government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back