Why do Democrats/liberals/leftists keep pushing for gun laws they know will be struck?

:lol:
Please. Try to confiscate guns.

Watch out! Internet Tuff Guy !!

ConservativeSoldierOnline.jpg

You're already a leftist ya lying douche! Don't blame us for your cowardice.

I'm a 'Leftist" because animal abuse is appalling to me?
I'm a 'Leftist" because the Right is nothing but weak cowards?
I'm a "Leftist" because I don't lick trumps ass like you?

(even though I did vote for Trump in 2016 due to the horrible choices)

I think you're confused. Maybe I'm wiser.
Not just me saying that about you failures ya know.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Now go hump your gun butt

I'm a 'Leftist" because animal abuse is appalling to me?
I'm a 'Leftist" because the Right is nothing but weak cowards?
I'm a "Leftist" because I don't lick trumps ass like you?

I think you're confused. Maybe I'm wiser.
Not just me saying that about you failures ya know.....
You're quacking just like the duck...

in that case...I must be true Right Wing
You morons worship guns before God.
it's no surprise you go into flame mode if someone dares not love your blood lust.
This just might be at least part of the reason so many people are FOR gun control. maybe.
Clearly, of the options I offered...
Psychopathy.
It's psychopathy.

Clearly, of the options I offered...
Psychopathy.
It's psychopathy.

It's ok.
You're the Gun Lust Cult :itsok:

Anyone who uses guns or their reference as their avatar is mentally questionable. Exact same as those who use Satanic avatars.

Somewhere inside you probably know what you do is wrong.
At least you should if you have any connection to God whatsoever.
If not, then that explains it all.

Live by the gun.....

I've been a shooter since I was 7 when I got my first gun. A Marlin 22 that I really liked.
But I'm a target shooter only. Don't care for maiming, injuring and causing the immense suffering of helpless animals that you like so much
In fact, I'm quite a good shot having been formally trained as a marksman.
I'm all for the 2nd Amendment.

But I'm most definitely against the rampant callous killing that too many with guns consider 'Fun"

I thing overall the Left is more compassionate for non human life than the Right.
That is the ONE thing I admire about the Left.
Unfortunately, the Left has far too many bad ideologies for my liking.
That's why I'm now an Independent.

If caring about the suffering of living creatures makes me a "psychopath" in your opinion, then I carry that as a badge of honor

Confirmed.
The fucktard coward calls everyone else the idiot.

Did you kill the babies too?
Better get back out there and kill Bambi and the babies too.

FUN FUN FUN !!
Karma. Here's to your other knee collapsing :beer:
Nah, the other one is just fine....I just push through the pain.....That's what us Bambi killers do....Sorta how we roll through life and over pussys like you. ;)

As to yearlings, nah, there's so many deer I don't need to bother with them.

head-wall%20001.JPG

Anyone reading this thread probably is going to agree with me seeing as you feel the need to post pictures proving my point.
Thank you.
By the way....I know this goes on daily and much worse , and I've seen much worse, so you're welcomed to continue if you mistakenly feel it bothers me in some way.

Your friend pointed out above that you are off topic by the way ;)

That's nice.
Go start your own topic, as you are off this one.

If killing was a real "sport", then Adolph Hitler would be considered Mankind's greatest Sportsman. Maybe for you he was?
It's not a sport....it's a cowardly lust perpetrated by societies weakest and least endowed as an artificial means of ego damage control.

Teeny Tiny syndrome. it's also why some drive huge lifted pickups.

Now, do you understand why the Left may want more gun control?
Did I make it clear enough for you?

Anyone reading this thread probably is going to agree with me seeing as you feel the need to post pictures proving my point.
Thank you.
By the way....I know this goes on daily and much worse , and I've seen much worse, so you're welcomed to continue if you mistakenly feel it bothers me in some way.

Your friend pointed out above that you are off topic by the way ;)
See, I knew you were a fuckin' idiot.....M14 shooter was referring to you Skippy.

Glad you like the pics....Here's another.

4r3a7l.jpg

Nah, the other one is just fine....I just push through the pain.....That's what us Bambi killers do....Sorta how we roll through life and over pussys like you. ;)

As to yearlings, nah, there's so many deer I don't need to bother with them.

View attachment 727334

If you're so "brave"....
Why not sign agreements to hunt each other...(you and your "manly" brethren killers)?
Deer can't shoot back.

wait...that would take REAL bravery and sportsmanship. Right.

Democrats / liberals / leftists want to place as many unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding as they can -- the recent Prop 114 in Oregon, the (as always) failed attempt at a new federal ban on 'assault weapons', the various "Bruen response bills" created by CA NY and NJ are just a a few of the numerous examples of same.

The people enacting these laws -know- they will, in toto, be struck under the jurisprudence handed down in v Bruen.

All they have going for them is they can pass these laws faster than the courts can strike them - but they will be struck.
So... why do they bother?
Anger? hatred? Spite? Incompetence?
Psychopathy?

Doesn't willfully enacting laws you know violate the constitution violate your oath to uphold the constitution?
There is absolutely no reason for civilians to own assault rifles. And that ban is coming.

Forum List

Back