Why do Democrats/liberals/leftists keep pushing for gun laws they know will be struck?

Sure.....
Once again.....
THE 2ND AMENDMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING ANIMALS
And yet, that is the ONLY thing related to guns 99.99999% of you blood lovers will ever do with em.

Since it is a well known fact the Right will NEVER EVER use guns to defend their rights....do they really even need them?

Last edited:
Listen up boy.....
I see cowards in RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS shooting a wildlife from their back patios all the time.
I see videos all the time of cowards shooting majestic animals on YouTube and laughing as they fall off of cliffs.

Using the 2A for protection against tyranny is one thing......
Rampant killing for the fun of it is disgusting and NOT the purpose of the 2nd amendment.
Why are you changing the subject of the OP? Just another deranged leftist?

IMO, many leftist scum in power what the guns so they cannot be stopped from doing whatever the want to us. Many lower leftist vermin simply follow the leaders.

Sorry you find this funny.
I'm not a gun barrel humper like you.
My avatar isn't about guns.
I don't worship them.

I believe in the 2nd.....but no one is ever going to defend the Constitution with their guns. THAT IS A FACT.
And I see FAR too much cruelty perpetrated by gun loving cowards in white skin AND black skin.

MANY feel this way but most are too afraid to speak up.
I don't have such fear and am more than willing to back it up if the need arises.

Sure.....
Once again.....
THE 2ND AMENDMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING ANIMALS
And yet, that is the ONLY thing related to guns 99.99999% of you blood lovers will ever do with em.

Since it is a well known fact the Right will NEVER EVER use guns to defend their rights....do they really even need them?
I wish I had a gun for every gun I have. I would be so powerful! I could be call Lord Zork the loud!

1668708447742.png

Maybe the Left (as fucked up as they are in many ways), also see the cruelty overall.
The Right not so much.

I guess being compassionate about God's lesser creatures and not enjoying their suffering makes me an idiot. Right.

Maybe the Left (as fucked up as they are in many ways), also see the cruelty overall.
The Right not so much.

I guess being compassionate about God's lesser creatures and not enjoying their suffering makes me an idiot. Right.
Loon, what has this to do with why leftists want to take guns?

How many times does the Supreme court decide this issue before it is stopped being used as a money getting hustle by the political hucksters.

Why do Democrats/liberals/leftists keep pushing for gun laws they know will be struck?​

Um....

Maybe they are appalled by the gun hugging savagery and Gun worship of the Right Wing ?

Forum List

Back