Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

What makes you think so many adults are racist?
I see black and white adult friends together all the time.

Exactly.
White/Black adults get along fine everyday all over the nation.
But that doesn't fit the left/media narrative on race. So they create their own alternative reality in where huge numbers of whites are still racist. When in fact, just saying, there are, IMO, more blacks who are racist than whites. Particularly black females.

I remember growing up in Detroit during 1962-1973 , before going on to college. I recall some stellar examples of " Older Whites" who worked for the Catholic church food and clothing programs, counseling, and aid. I mean some of those Whites were really nice and caring; helpful as ever to many Black families; they were for real and I never will forget them. I personally spoke with them and remember how they were so genuine and I saw no racism in them at all. I was in my teens, they were in their 30's to 50's years old or so about. So I have personally seen even older Whites dealing with Blacks without racism.

And I still see some of that, going both ways; Blacks treating Whites very well. We can make it if we try!

In 1972 whites were not making excuses as to how they never owned slaves or how hey won't be made to feel guilty. And blacks have never treated whites badly. Blacks not trying has not been the problem and you know it.

True words. In 1972, we were only 7 years removed from Jim Crow being abolished, and those within the white population who had even a microdot of common sense, recognized that fact.

Fast forward to the present, and many of the children of those same white people have mysteriously been indoctrinated with a mantra that somehow between that era and now, that they have been marginalized, disenfranchised, and been the targets of the process of societal equalization that has transpired in a relatively short increment of time.

SMGDH

Exactly.
But that doesn't fit the left/media narrative on race. So they create their own alternative reality in where huge numbers of whites are still racist. When in fact, just saying, there are, IMO, more blacks who are racist than whites. Particularly black females.

maybe if the loud mouthed racists stopped doing things like protesting to keep monuments to people who committed treason so they could own people?

I remember growing up in Detroit during 1962-1973 , before going on to college. I recall some stellar examples of " Older Whites" who worked for the Catholic church food and clothing programs, counseling, and aid. I mean some of those Whites were really nice and caring; helpful as ever to many Black families; they were for real and I never will forget them. I personally spoke with them and remember how they were so genuine and I saw no racism in them at all. I was in my teens, they were in their 30's to 50's years old or so about. So I have personally seen even older Whites dealing with Blacks without racism.

And I still see some of that, going both ways; Blacks treating Whites very well. We can make it if we try!

In 1972 whites were not making excuses as to how they never owned slaves or how hey won't be made to feel guilty. And blacks have never treated whites badly. Blacks not trying has not been the problem and you know it.

No they were not. In 1972, we were only 7 years removed from Jim Crow being abolished, and those within the white population who had even a microdot of common sense, recognized that fact.

Fast forward to the present, and many of the children of those same white people have mysteriously been indoctrinated with a mantra that somehow between that era and now, that they have been marginalized, disenfranchised, and been the targets of the process of societal equalization that has transpired in a relatively short increment of time.

The internet did not exist in 1972 so people weren't bombarded 24/7 with left wing interpretations of "the truth", nor did they have a public platform to speak out against biased news.

Exactly.

maybe if the loud mouthed racists stopped doing things like protesting to keep monuments to people who committed treason so they could own people?

And there you go again...small groups of people saying some shit doesn't represent 246,660,710 white people all across the nation.
Whites get along perfectly fine with black people they work with, attend church with, live beside etc. etc. etc. PERIOD. But that ruins the narrative the left very much wants, actually...NEEDS to project. That they are there for black people and conservatives are all racist, misogynistic, AK-47 carrying rebel flag huggers.

Exactly.

Even if the controversy over the statues and the guys protesting against their destruction were as one sided as you portray them, there's only been one major protest on the issue and everyone involved was made to feel a world of hurt. You pretend as if "pro slavery" marches happen every week.

No they were not. In 1972, we were only 7 years removed from Jim Crow being abolished, and those within the white population who had even a microdot of common sense, recognized that fact.

The internet did not exist in 1972 so people weren't bombarded 24/7 with left wing interpretations of "the truth", nor did they have a public platform to speak out against biased news.

By the same token, the internet also gave an anonymous voice to a new wave of ignorance and bigotry that was lawfully silenced prior to 1972.

Exactly.

Wrong.

Exactly.

And there you go again...small groups of people saying some shit doesn't represent 246,660,710 white people all across the nation.
Whites get along perfectly fine with black people they work with, attend church with, live beside etc. etc. etc. PERIOD. But that ruins the narrative the left very much wants, actually...NEEDS to project. That they are there for black people and conservatives are all racist, misogynistic, AK-47 carrying rebel flag huggers.

Stop denying the impact of 2 centuries of racist law and policies made by whites.

Exactly.

Stop denying the impact of 2 centuries of racist law and policies made by whites.
And here is our resident racist now...

Exactly.

You really look stupid when you make such a claim when the person has made no racist comments.

By the same token, the internet also gave an anonymous voice to a new wave of ignorance and bigotry that was lawfully silenced prior to 1972.

Social justice ideologues overplayed their hand when they abused the internet to browbeat Americans to "confront their whiteness" and now they're crying because we did and we liked what we saw.

Exactly.

kkk boi and friends are that.

but okie dokie

Social justice ideologues overplayed their hand when they abused the internet to browbeat Americans to "confront their whiteness" and now they're crying because we did and we liked what we saw.

"Social ideologues" such as who? Be specific as opposed to referring to "they"

Why is that you are white and embrace a racist notion of whiteness but jillian is white and embraces a non racist notion of whiteness?

The media... Hardly a day goes by without Huffington post or Salon publishing a blatantly anti-white article. MTV has it's "dear white people" series, CNN, MSNBC, New York times, Washington Post all publish articles on a regular basis demonizing, mocking and blaming whites, especially white men. British news outlets are especially egregious in this regard but the US media is rushing to catch up.

Why is that you are white and embrace a racist notion of whiteness but jillian is white and embraces a non racist notion of whiteness?

She's jewish, not "white".

The media... Hardly a day goes by without Huffington post or Salon publishing a blatantly anti-white article. MTV has it's "dear white people" series, CNN, MSNBC, New York times, Washington Post all publish articles on a regular basis demonizing, mocking and blaming whites, especially white men. British news outlets are especially egregious in this regard but the US media is rushing to catch up.

None of the publications or news stations that you named are owned and operated by non whites.

So you are basically stating that white males are being "victimized" by white owned and operated media outlets? The vast majority of media owners and operators are typically white males.

Last edited:

She's jewish, not "white".

Jewish is a religious denomination and is not defined in the U.S. census as a racial category. The majority of Jewish people are white.

It is typical of extreme right wing bigots, white nationalist and racist individuals to categorize Jewish people as non white.

Whiner! These media sources at owned by whites. White men are being blamed for what white men are doing. Stop being racists and you won't have anything to cry about.

Forum List

Back