Zone1 Lesson Number 655-Racism is A Violent Crime

Whites have never had to compete until the 1960's and once whites were forced to compete, they started whiniing about reverse discrimination. So here we have more irony from a member of the race who has been given all they have by the government. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Whites cannot tell us anything different.
Whites have always competed, that's why they used to run the entire world. When we ran out of other races and ethnic groups to compete against, we competed against ourselves resulting in the most advanced culture and economic system the planet has ever seen.

Bullshit. Whose every other word is the N-word when referring to each other? It sure as hell isn't white people.

You people are going to remain to be a 12% minority, as long as you keep disrespecting, cursing, and killing each other.
The percentage of blacks will rapidly decline because the Latinos are outbreeding them and importing vast numbers. In a decade Blacks will be less than ten percent, in a hundred years, two or three percent.

IM2 does his little performance art and math failure here all the time, but never gets off his ass and actually does anything for anyone he claims to speak for. He's full of shit.

Bullshit. Whose every other word is the N-word when referring to each other? It sure as hell isn't white people.

You people are going to remain to be a 12% minority, as long as you keep disrespecting, cursing, and killing each other.
Another idiot post from the resiident retard. Funny how I am black and have conversations with other blacks and never hear the n word. So your post is a racist white boys opinion that has no bass in reality. 85 percent of whites are killing other whites as well as whites call each other all kinds of things. Since I have lived 63 years as a black human being in America while you have not, I can say with certainty that the root cause of the prroblems blacks face is white racism. The psychologists I have cited back up my opinion. and futhermore, medical profesionals state that white racism causes health problems for black people. Your racist opinion just isn't any good in this discussion son.

"I am race x, so you must take my word as gospel!" is just fucking stupid no matter what the "race x" or who is saying it. IMtoofuckingstupidtounderstandthis is a defective broken record who sucks at math.

Another idiot post from the resiident retard. Funny how I am black and have conversations with other blacks and never hear the n word. So your post is a racist white boys opinion that has no bass in reality. 85 percent of whites are killing other whites as well as whites call each other all kinds of things. Since I have lived 63 years as a black human being in America while you have not, I can say with certainty that the root cause of the prroblems blacks face is white racism. The psychologists I have cited back up my opinion. and futhermore, medical profesionals state that white racism causes health problems for black people. Your racist opinion just isn't any good in this discussion son.

You're a racist fuck. You're so full of shit that when you talk I don't know whether to hand you some toilet paper or breath mints.

I have consistently seen and read threads by people here declaring how some black "liberal" got destroyed by one of these right wing talkers in debates. The latest is one here claiming Charlie Kirk destroyed a black guy for saying that whites need to take responsibility for their racism. Never mind the fact that Kirk was debating a teenage boy, the boy was right.

Charlie Kirk is arguing with children who have not studied the full impact of white racism.

Let's see what adults have to say.

ALL RISE!

This mornings Lesson

THE VIOLENCE OF WHITE RACISM

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen.”

-Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D

Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., ABPP, is a licensed clinical psychologist and professor at the University of Ottawa in the School of Psychology, where she is the Canada Research Chair for Mental Health Disparities. Prior to joining the faculty at uOttawa, she was an assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, director of the Center for Mental Health Disparities at the University of Louisville, and faculty at the University of Connecticut. Williams completed her undergraduate studies at MIT and UCLA. She received her Master's and Doctoral Degrees in clinical psychology from the University of Virginia, where she conducted research in the areas of psychopathology, tests and measurement, and ethnic differences. She completed her clinical internship at McGill University Health Centre, Montreal General Hospital Site, where she completed rotations in mood disorders, major mental illness, and sexual identity issues.

Williams has published over 100 book chapters and peer-reviewed articles, focused on anxiety-related disorders and cultural differences.

Dr. Ryan C.T. DeLapp is a child and adolescent psychologist who treats anxiety, depression, and cultural stress in children, adolescents, and young adults.

Areas of Expertise:​

Dr. DeLapp specializes in treating individuals struggling with anxiety, phobias, panic disorder, ADHD, racial trauma and depression. He draws from evidence-based therapies including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). Dr DeLapp is widely recognized for his expertise in supporting minority individuals with healing from and learning to navigate cultural stressors within their lives and has developed a novel program called REACH (Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Healing). The REACH Program adapts CBT and ACT treatments to help BIPOC individuals embrace and respect their cultural backgrounds and seeks to help teens and young adults develop protective skills to alleviate the impact of cultural and racial stressors.

Experience and Training:​

Dr. DeLapp earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the University of Louisville and is a licensed psychologist in New York, Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

So what we see here is that 2 highly accredited professionals in the field of psychology have stated that people who face racism endure the same type of psychological damage as victims of rape. Rape is considered a violent crime. But white racism is dismissed by whites, specifically conservative Republicans, as some minor occurrance that can be stopped by just not mentioning race.

But in reality white racism is a violent behavior. So if black men are responsible for stopping our violence, the kid that called out Kirk is correct in saying that whites are responsible for ending the violence they practice against us. That kid beat Kirk, but this should be expected because Charlie Kirk is an uneducated moron with zero talent who is cashing in on white grievance.
Oh give us a break, you're starting up your ALL RISE nonsense again? The only person on this board who agrees with you is BoldlyBro.

Oh give us a break, you're starting up your ALL RISE nonsense again? The only person on this board who agrees with you is BoldlyBro.
He found two nuts that agree with him. There were hundreds of "highly accredited professional" psychologists and psychiatrists who agreed with the old theory of repressed memories. Remember the McMartin Preschool case where the prosecution had dug up the entire property looking for the tunnels and underground chambers the "highly accredited professionals" led the children to falsely testify that existed? "Mental health practitioners" are witch doctors playing with high explosives that have no idea what results they get.

You're a racist fuck. You're so full of shit that when you talk I don't know whether to hand you some toilet paper or breath mints.
It is funny how the white right wing has tried reversing what racism is. But no matter how much you try, pointing out the effects of white racism on people of color is not racism. The reallity here is that you can't dispute the findings of psychologists so you try attacking me.

yup

so stfu and die with some dignity IM2

furthermore, let this be the tune that guides you when you leave your sorry mortal coil>>>

God speed!
~S~

Nah, I won't be taking your suggestion. Learn that your racism is a problem, take the responsbility for your behavior you tell others to and work to fix the probem that whites have created. Then let that tune guide you.

IM2 does his little performance art and math failure here all the time, but never gets off his ass and actually does anything for anyone he claims to speak for. He's full of shit.
He can pretend to ignore it, but he knows it.

You've got it backwards. Whites created the mess, so whites are responsible for fixing it. I'm showing you the damage your racism has wrought. Therefore I have taken responsibility.
You've got it backwards. Whites created the mess, so whites are responsible for fixing it. I'm showing you the damage your racism has wrought. Therefore I have taken responsibility.
One for you libtard stance Im2>>>

~S~

Really, all the Black ghetto class needs to do is to stop having 73% of babies out of wedlock. The poverty rate and crime rate associated with that will drop substantially.
Black women abort their babies far more often than white women. American blacks are aborting and killing each other into oblivion. If these atrocious deaths were caused by white people it would correctly be called genocide.

Forum List

Back