Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

By destroying the current world order and re-establishing ethnic and racial national enclaves.
What would keep whites from fucking it up again?
The knowledge gained through western imperialism and current technology.
Whites fucked up by using imperialism the last time. I guess youre too dumb to learn from history.
Globalism would not come about again because everyone will know how badly it turned out last time.
You said imperialism though. That turned out badly too.
Globalism was largely created by western imperialism.

What would keep whites from fucking it up again?
The knowledge gained through western imperialism and current technology.
Whites fucked up by using imperialism the last time. I guess youre too dumb to learn from history.
Globalism would not come about again because everyone will know how badly it turned out last time.
You said imperialism though. That turned out badly too.
Globalism was largely created by western imperialism.
Nope. Globalism was created throught white imperialism. There were no whites in the west when this started.

I'm a Black guy. As a fellow Black guy IM2 has more credibility in his pinkie than you have your entire body.
Because you are a racist....

Thanks for admitting this.

I certainly don’t value some idiot white liberal over a random black person just because I am pro-white.
I dont care what you value. Youre a white boy and probably a future Black church shooter to boot.
Dylann Roof was a reactionary.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.

You don't know nothing about revolution chump.
Says an idiot reactionary....

That's what YOU are dumb ass. You are reacting to some imaginary anti white bullshit that doesn't exist. You've made nothing change and you won't.. There aren't but a few idiots like you who think that if whites are portrayed correctly in the history books that amounts to anti white hatred. Most sane people of every color call these things accurate depictions of history. And you join a political party of white men pushing racism then you cry about anti white like people are supposed to accept it. You are a flaming idiot junior. We are the revolutionaries around here son. We are changing the system.. The system you want to change doesn't exist. You have been race baited and pimped.. Fat boy Limbaugh has kept well l fed playing you suckers. So don't get mad and pull a Dylan Roof or a mass shooting after you write your woe is me I'm a white male manifesto.

You don’t understand what a revolutionary is.

Mostly because you are a reactionary twit.
Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:
You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

I was born to destroy it.
You are a retard. There has never been a Jim Crow for whites

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.
This current time is Jim Crow for whites...and much more.
When was the last time you saw a sign on a business that said "no caucasoids served here"?

no-colored.jpg

He's never seen one, not even in the history books.

Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:

Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:
You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.

There is no Jim Crow for whites. You're taking crazy junior.

When was the last time you saw a sign on a business that said "no caucasoids served here"?

no-colored.jpg
There are thousands of “safe spaces” for blacks and other non-whites that range from nonsensical to giving legitimate advantages that most whites will never even be able to comprehend.

The only difference between Jim Crow and the “progressive era” is the fact that racism against white people is seen as not only rational and just, but the ultimate form of humanitarianism.

There are entire counties we can't enter safely punk. There are states that have been declared off limits to us right now. We still have to use the green book. Does your white ass have a green book? Does your stupid ass even know what it is besides a book colored green? Boy you're talking out of your ass. You have not been denied a m f'ing thing by any law and you are here talking about how this is mf'ing jim crow. Shut your dumb ass up!

Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.
You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.
Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:

a person with an education would know that a reactionary wants to return things to a status quo ante. you hacks want to live in the 1950's. THAT is reactionary.

see what going to school would teach you, little one?
You want to preserve racial double standards that have been in effect since the 70s.

I want to radically change the world beyond what it has ever been.

There have been no racial double standards since the 70's. There has been a push to equal opportunity whereby white men can't give each other all the opportunities.

Our teens ignore racism more than hard line adults.

I would like to agree with that but I think it all depends on where you live. I don't see this great level of cooperation here in Kansas.

I would like to agree with that but I think it all depends on where you live. I don't see this great level of cooperation here in Kansas.

That's interesting , its different here in Detroit. Maybe its also an environmental thing as well??

I dont care what you value. Youre a white boy and probably a future Black church shooter to boot.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear
Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.
You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.

a person with an education would know that a reactionary wants to return things to a status quo ante. you hacks want to live in the 1950's. THAT is reactionary.

You want to preserve racial double standards that have been in effect since the 70s.

Hilarious. "Racial equality" was not even signed into law nationwide until the mid 60's. Decades of seperate but unequal segregation did not evolve into any "racial double standard".

If you experienced even one day of REAL discrimination you would likely be hiding under your bed in the fetal position.

What would your world look like?
As close to a paradise and utopia as humanly possible.

Never gave it a moment of thought. I knew he was a idiot and a racist though.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?
I'm a Black guy. As a fellow Black guy IM2 has more credibility in his pinkie than you have your entire body.

I certainly don’t value some idiot white liberal over a random black person just because I am pro-white.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.
Never gave it a moment of thought. I knew he was a idiot and a racist though.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?

I am a revolutionary.

Dylan Roof was an insane. And you are not a revolutionary. A true revolutionary knows the difference between a "moment and a movement" and is willing to pay the ultimate price for change.

There is a difference between that mindset and that of someone who talks tough from the safety of a computer in an anonymous forum.

Last edited:

That's interesting , its different here in Detroit. Maybe its also an environmental thing as well??

I don't really think it's all that different in Detroit, but I don't live there. Secondly what about the rest of the state? I can say that black and white kids get along in KCK but that would only apply to a section of the city not the entire MSA. Then as we look out over the entire state to will not see this cooperation.. You are talking about what you see in Detriot, but you leave out the rural areas of Michigan while making this claim.

I don't really think it's all that different in Detroit, but I don't live there. Secondly what about the rest of the state? I can say that black and white kids get along in KCK but that would only apply to a section of the city not the entire MSA. Then as we look out over the entire state to will not see this cooperation.. You are talking about what you see in Detriot, but you leave out the rural areas of Michigan while making this claim.

Well I don't know what the rest of the State is like, I would assume a type of mixture exist up there in those parts; no doubt some racism. But its a good question; will the young kids there in those upper cities still have more tolerate views on racism?

I mean if racism is a thing that goes deep with deep convictions, then I see no reason why those unaffected by it have just as deep objections to it.

I remember growing up in Detroit during 1962-1973 , before going on to college. I recall some stellar examples of " Older Whites" who worked for the Catholic church food and clothing programs, counseling, and aid. I mean some of those Whites were really nice and caring; helpful as ever to many Black families; they were for real and I never will forget them. I personally spoke with them and remember how they were so genuine and I saw no racism in them at all. I was in my teens, they were in their 30's to 50's years old or so about. So I have personally seen even older Whites dealing with Blacks without racism.

And I still see some of that, going both ways; Blacks treating Whites very well. We can make it if we try!

Well I don't know what the rest of the State is like, I would assume a type of mixture exist up there in those parts; no doubt some racism. But its a good question; will the young kids there in those upper cities still have more tolerate views on racism?

I mean if racism is a thing that goes deep with deep convictions, then I see no reason why those unaffected by it have just as deep objections to it.

I have met all kinds of people from towns that had nothing but whites who should have been were unaffected by racism but where racists because it's what they were taught. There were no blacks in their town but parents or older relatives taught racism they validated it by overstating the negative things they saw blacks doing on TV. Now they can be shown even more examples on the internet.

I remember growing up in Detroit during 1962-1973 , before going on to college. I recall some stellar examples of " Older Whites" who worked for the Catholic church food and clothing programs, counseling, and aid. I mean some of those Whites were really nice and caring; helpful as ever to many Black families; they were for real and I never will forget them. I personally spoke with them and remember how they were so genuine and I saw no racism in them at all. I was in my teens, they were in their 30's to 50's years old or so about. So I have personally seen even older Whites dealing with Blacks without racism.

And I still see some of that, going both ways; Blacks treating Whites very well. We can make it if we try!

In 1972 whites were not making excuses as to how they never owned slaves or how hey won't be made to feel guilty. And blacks have never treated whites badly. Blacks not trying has not been the problem and you know it.

In 1972 whites were not making excuses as to how they never owned slaves or how hey won't be made to feel guilty. And blacks have never treated whites badly. Blacks not trying has not been the problem and you know it.

I don't have a problem stating that many Whites are trying as well. It does not hurt my mouth standing for both sides in this hope.

I don't have a problem stating that many Whites are trying as well. It does not hurt my mouth standing for both sides in this hope.

Yeah but when you are in a forum full of racists they use your words to invalidate the truth you don't want to discuss.

Forum List

Back