Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

She appears to be much more intelligent and far more emotionally mature than you are. That's not an insult, it's jusr a fact.
You don’t even understand how pathetic and how tarnished your arguments and logic are after posters like Paul Essien repeatedly calls for violence against any and all white people and you and IM2 continually cheer him on despite how morallly inferior that makes you to just any and everyone else on here defending white people out of simple human decency.

Please. STFU. You're just a butthurt little dumbass boy who has a persecution complex. You, Correll, and Trash are all of the same ilk. Message board, whiny bitches who would likely shit in your panties if faced with genuine discrimination or real conflict.

None of you have ever been lawfully discriminated against. You are all just upset because the law does not mandate your superiority anymore as it did for your ancestors of past generations, and that FACT has all of you mentally fucked up.

NO ONE speaks for me, and I speak for no one.

What I say, I state on my own, I stand on my own and seek no endorsements or approval from anybody in this forum.

I don't give a damn what some undercover Klan Boys on an anonymous message board think of what I state or who I approve of.

You cannot find a post anywhere, where I have EVER personally called for violence against anyone, in spite of the racial slurs and ignorance that some you dysfunctional bigots spew in this forum on a daily basis.

YOU on the other hand, have openly talked repeatedly about killing people, stomping them or whatever else crosses your infected little pea brain.

My guess is that you are likely just a 4'10, big head little midget with an inferiority complex.
Your guess is very wrong. I was taller than 4’10 in 1st grade.

I have openly talked about killing people who are ok with little girls being raped and murdered, as well as brainless stooges of such demons. Such scum don’t deserve to live in civilization.

So you support the black south Africans because that's exactly what they are doing. Killing people who thought it was ok to murder children, old people, the mentally handicapped, cripples, rape little girls and women, then stole their homes.
Except that isn’t what happened at all, and that little girl that Paul Essien condoned the murder of wasn’t even born before Apartheid ended.

You are just another demon.

That is what happened. Since you were on the bottle little boy when apartheid ended, it's wise for you not to try arguing with someone who grew up watching apartheid happen and US support of it. You don't seem to understand the reality that just because something ends by law that there are damages caused, consequences or earned repercussions to those who committed the evil. Especially when its whites doing the wrong. You are full of fucked up excuss for white wrong doing and while whites can fight forever for wrongs committed against them, nobody can do the same to whites. That's demonic, punk.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.
I think it has to do with a difference in generations and upbringing. My great grandma was riding in the car one time with us and we passed by a house with African American kids playing in their front yard. My G-grandma said, "oh, there is a colored family living there" in a concerned voice. My mom said "Maaaaaaaa, you can't call them colored!" She was alive when signs said "colored" for bathrooms and water fountains. On the other hand, there are parents who try to raise their kids with their beliefs.

Why do teens get along better than adults?

Because the adults are stuck on too many issues.

Teens turn to adults. I really think we need to be more honest about this. I don't see all this getting along here. You see a part of Detroit. You don't see the south, nor do you see anywhere else in the nation. Time will tell about this. Hope is not reality.

Teens turn to adults. I really think we need to be more honest about this. I don't see all this getting along here. You see a part of Detroit. You don't see the south, nor do you see anywhere else in the nation. Time will tell about this. Hope is not reality.

I lived in Atlanta for 22 years, and Tuscaloosa , Alabama for 5 years, so I know the south. I really enjoyed living down there , its much better than Detroit. But I hung out with people who had similar convictions to mine , we were not racist thinking, we all liked peace- with respect. I wrote for a lot of people back then, articles, poems, ect.. Nothing big time, just local venues and college newspapers.

We got along with the Whites.

I know both ways; the way of peace and hope in unity, and the way of the warrior, the art of the fight and battle.

I just prefer peace, so I then see peace , because peace is already in me.

I lived in Atlanta for 22 years, and Tuscaloosa , Alabama for 5 years, so I know the south. I really enjoyed living down there , its much better than Detroit. But I hung out with people who had similar convictions to mine , we were not racist thinking, we all liked peace- with respect. I wrote for a lot of people back then, articles, poems, ect.. Nothing big time, just local venues and college newspapers.

I know both ways; the way of peace and hope in unity, and the way of the warrior, the art of the fight and battle.

You got along with SOME whites. Look Mikiel, the truth is what's important here not what you wish to be. We all want peace, and had things been the way you claim as you are over 60, we would not be facing what we are now. So then things were not exactly as you say then and they aren't now. We all hope they get that way , but for you to declare they are when they are not is unwise. Peace was in Jesus as he went into the temple and threw out t he moneychangers so we are capable of seeing and having peace within while opposing wrong at the same time.

You got along with SOME whites. Look Mikiel, the truth is what's important here not what you wish to be. We all want peace, and had things been the way you claim as you are over 60, we would not be facing what we are now. So then things were not exactly as you say then and they aren't now. We all hope they get that way , but for you to declare they are when they are not is unwise. Peace was in Jesus as he went into the temple and threw out t he moneychangers so we are capable of seeing and having peace within while opposing wrong at the same time.

I think we are better off than we were yesterday. We are not yet what were going to be, we will change from what we are now; but I thank God we are not what we used to be.

I think we are better off than we were yesterday. We are not yet what were going to be, we will change from what we are now; but I thank God we are not what we used to be.

I agree with that but I just think we do not stand satisfied with the fact things aren't as bad as they used to be or things don't change because whites are content with how things are now and don't mind staying right here..

It's because racism is a learned behavior
Exactly!

Eventually, most whites learn that most blacks gravitate towards violence and crime.

Smart whites learn to stay away from Africans. Nicole Brown Simpson heard this a little late.

And this another reason why we should not be taking about how well whites and blacks get along. We don't need weak kneed negroes capitulating to whites who continue to push this kind of dangerous lie about us.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Brainwashing from an early age. My kids LOVE being around people of their own race because its a normal naturally born ideal and I have nourished that idea instead of telling them they are wacist from birth.

Brainwashing from an early age. My kids LOVE being around people of their own race because its a normal naturally born ideal and I have nourished that idea instead of telling them they are wacist from birth.

So you teach your kids racism is normal. Our own race is the human race. We hang out with humans instead of cattle. That's normal. Humans are our kind.

So you teach your kids racism is normal. Our own race is the human race. We hang out with humans instead of cattle. That's normal. Humans are our kind.
I teach my kids having an urge to stick with their own people is perfectly normal. You go ahead and brainwash your kids if you choose I refuse to. My kids have had a natural urge to play with and communicate with kids of their own race since they were 1 or 2 years old and it hasn't changed and I won't force them to play with people they don't want to.

I teach my kids having an urge to stick with their own people is perfectly normal. You go ahead and brainwash your kids if you choose I refuse to. My kids have had a natural urge to play with and communicate with kids of their own race since they were 1 or 2 years old and it hasn't changed and I won't force them to play with people they don't want to.

You are the one brainwashing your kids. As sane people look at what you are saying you are a joke. . What's so sad is that you actually think you are making sense.

You are the one brainwashing your kids. As sane people look at what you are saying you are a joke. . What's so sad is that you actually think you are making sense.
You go ahead and FORCE your children to play with and communicate with people they don't want to. I will let my children's NATURAL feelings do their job...no need to force them to do something they don't want to do.

I see nothing wrong with that either. And when they go beyond your teaching and embrace other races , then don't block that.

I see nothing wrong with that either. And when they go beyond your teaching and embrace other races , then don't block that.

And do you think he's not doing that already?

I don't see that happening...they have had SOME contact with Mexican's and their own interaction taught my kids they don't care for those kinds of people. Negro's FORTUNATELY are an extreme rarity around here and I hope it stays that way.

I don't see that happening...they have had SOME contact with Mexican's and their own interaction taught my kids they don't care for those kinds of people. Negro's FORTUNATELY are an extreme rarity around here and I hope it stays that way.

And if it does not?

Your kids interactions taught them not to care for Mexicans. Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back