Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

Judaism is a religion but Jews are also an ethnic group with their own distinct cultural identity separate from Europeans.

Most media corporations are run by Jews. That's just a fact.

Jews are white. That's just a fact also.

Now answer the question.

Why is that you are white and embrace a racist notion of whiteness but jillian is white and embraces a non racist notion of whiteness?

She doesn't embrace "whiteness". She identifies as jewish. 98% ashkenazi according to her DNA profile.
The Uniqueness of Christ

Why is that you are white and embrace a racist notion of whiteness but jillian is white and embraces a non racist notion of whiteness?

Because I'm smart and she's stupid. Any more questions?

She appears to be much more intelligent and far more emotionally mature than you are. That's not an insult, it's jusr a fact.
You don’t even understand how pathetic and how tarnished your arguments and logic are after posters like Paul Essien repeatedly calls for violence against any and all white people and you and IM2 continually cheer him on despite how morallly inferior that makes you to just any and everyone else on here defending white people out of simple human decency.

Now answer the question.

She doesn't embrace "whiteness". She identifies as jewish. 98% ashkenazi according to her DNA profile.
The Uniqueness of Christ

She appears to be much more intelligent and far more emotionally mature than you are. That's not an insult, it's jusr a fact.
You don’t even understand how pathetic and how tarnished your arguments and logic are after posters like Paul Essien repeatedly calls for violence against any and all white people and you and IM2 continually cheer him on despite how morallly inferior that makes you to just any and everyone else on here defending white people out of simple human decency.

you probably shouldn't talk about other people's lack of logic, little boy. you're kind of helpless in that regard.

Yes Jillian, you too are nothing but a morally inferior piece of shit who simply sided with your abusers out of a Stockholm Syndrome because the white people who have a healthy self-esteem and are willing to fight for the rights of our people are heavily outnumbered.

I don’t care how many of you scum there are, I will make sure that a demon who condones the brutal racial murder of a 9 year old kid in her home is never allowed to govern or influence the government.

The Uniqueness of Christ

you probably shouldn't talk about other people's lack of logic, little boy. you're kind of helpless in that regard.
Paul Essien is destroying any and all sense of logic that you fucks thought you had, and yet you dumbasses keep following him into the sewer.

Yes Jillian, you too are nothing but a morally inferior piece of shit who simply sided with your abusers out of a Stockholm Syndrome because the white people who have a healthy self-esteem and are willing to fight for the rights of our people are heavily outnumbered.

I don’t care how many of you scum there are, I will make sure that a demon who condones the brutal racial murder of a 9 year old kid in her home is never allowed to govern or influence the government.

She's not upset about the rape and murder of innocent little South African kids but don't you dare make fun of David Hogg's oversized head.

Now answer the question.

The Uniqueness of Christ

Please. STFU. You're just a butthurt little dumbass boy who has a persecution complex. You, Correll, and Trash are all of the same ilk. Message board, whiny bitches who would likely shit in your panties if faced with genuine discrimination or real conflict.

None of you have ever been lawfully discriminated against. You are all just upset because the law does not mandate your superiority anymore as it did for your ancestors of past generations, and that FACT has all of you mentally fucked up.

NO ONE speaks for me, and I speak for no one.

What I say, I state on my own, I stand on my own and seek no endorsements or approval from anybody in this forum.

I don't give a damn what some undercover Klan Boys on an anonymous message board think of what I state or who I approve of.

You cannot find a post anywhere, where I have EVER personally called for violence against anyone, in spite of the racial slurs and ignorance that some you dysfunctional bigots spew in this forum on a daily basis.

YOU on the other hand, have openly talked repeatedly about killing people, stomping them or whatever else crosses your infected little pea brain.

My guess is that you are likely just a 4'10, big head little midget with an inferiority complex.

Last edited:

Now answer the question.

The Uniqueness of Christ

Junior if you had any human decency you would not be defending whites living in land they stole by murder. You at here pushing white supremacy punk. And that's certainly immoral. You're a child trying to argue with grown ups. I've seen your type longer than you have been alive. You are a young socially inept punk who grew up listening to how you are entitled because you are white, then you entered the real world, had to compete and you lost. So like the rest of the white losers, you want believe in a made up imaginary world of anti white discrimination that no one else sees.

The Uniqueness of Christ

Junior if you had any human decency you would not be defending whites living in land they stole by murder. You at here pushing white supremacy punk. And that's certainly immoral. You're a child trying to argue with grown ups. I've seen your type longer than you have been alive. You are a young socially inept punk who grew up listening to how you are entitled because you are white, then you entered the real world, had to compete and you lost. So like the rest of the white losers, you want believe in a made up imaginary world of anti white discrimination that no one else sees.

You're morally and intellectually bankrupt if you think that killing and raping little kids is justified, no matter what their great great great grandfather did. But we already know you're a depraved retard. Katsteve on the other hand revealed himself for what he is, a hateful old black piece of shit just like you.

You're morally and intellectually bankrupt if you think that killing and raping little kids is justified, no matter what their great great great grandfather did. But we already know you're a depraved retard. Katsteve on the other hand revealed himself for what he is, a hateful old black piece of shit just like you.

Yes YOU are morally and intellectually bankrupt to support people who killed and raped children to steal the land they live on.

Yes YOU are morally and intellectually bankrupt to support people who killed and raped children to steal the land they live on.

So you're ok with little kids being raped and murdered so long as it's done for the right reasons.

So you're ok with little kids being raped and murdered so long as it's done for the right reasons.

You seem to be quite fine with all that just as long as whites get to keep the land they stole after doing such things.

I don't hate anyone, you retarded "bird turd".

But, I am old enough to recall quite well what my own relatives endured by having to tolerant those who are like you.

Last edited:

I don't hate anyone, you retarded piece of excrement.

But, I am old enough to recall quite well what my own relatives endured by having to tolerant those like you.

Thank you, so do I. Retards like the trash man don't seem to understand this. There are consequences to the racism of whites and trash man wants to be a racist and have people accept it. FUCK THAT!

The Uniqueness of Christ

Please. STFU. You're just a butthurt little dumbass boy who has a persecution complex. You, Correll, and Trash are all of the same ilk. Message board, whiny bitches who would likely shit in your panties if faced with genuine discrimination or real conflict.

None of you have ever been lawfully discriminated against. You are all just upset because the law does not mandate your superiority anymore as it did for your ancestors of past generations, and that FACT has all of you mentally fucked up.

What I say, I state on my own, I stand on my own and seek no endorsements or approval from anybody in this forum.

I don't give a damn what some undercover Klan Boys on an anonymous message board think of what I state or who I approve of.

You cannot find a post anywhere, where I have EVER personally called for violence against anyone, in spite of the racial slurs and ignorance that some you dysfunctional bigots spew in this forum on a daily basis.

YOU on the other hand, have openly talked repeatedly about killing people, stomping them or whatever else crosses your infected little pea brain.

My guess is that you are likely just a 4'10, big head little midget with an inferiority complex.
Your guess is very wrong. I was taller than 4’10 in 1st grade.

I have openly talked about killing people who are ok with little girls being raped and murdered, as well as brainless stooges of such demons. Such scum don’t deserve to live in civilization.

I have openly talked about killing people who are ok with little girls being raped and murdered, as well as brainless stooges of such demons. Such scum don’t deserve to live in civilization.

So you support the black south Africans because that's exactly what they are doing. Killing people who thought it was ok to murder children, old people, the mentally handicapped, cripples, rape little girls and women, then stole their homes.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.
We gain wisdom as we grow older.

If you are not 4'10, you still have a little persons complex.

And most individuals who actually have the psychological make up to kill, don't talk about it...they just do it.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.
We gain wisdom as we grow older.

Sorry you did not. With a picture like that I understand why you did not become wiser as you aged.

So you support the black south Africans because that's exactly what they are doing. Killing people who thought it was ok to murder children, old people, the mentally handicapped, cripples, rape little girls and women, then stole their homes.
Except that isn’t what happened at all, and that little girl that Paul Essien condoned the murder of wasn’t even born before Apartheid ended.

You are just another demon.

Forum List

Back