Why did the programs flood the nation with blacks in them?

The child ^^^ shows up peeing it's pants and shitting the diaper. So pleased you still have the balls to post after all the stupid things you say.
Hey asshole… people have READ your moronic posts

Yes, I agree in the sense that I see many Democrat politicians attacking American history. They are suggesting America is evil and has a racist history. They take it knee for George Floyd a hard-core violent criminal.

Democrats push for censorship of free speech on political platforms like YouTube and Facebook. So I think I agree with what you’re saying.

We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners therefore the entire argument the core premise of the BLM left-wing argument about “white privilege” doesn’t make any sense

And I think that Republicans can do a better job standing up for justice in this country. Whether it be the case of the white marine, who subdued the black criminal on the New York City subway, and is facing long time in prison. Or the case of Derek Chauvin, who should not be in prison for life. And I’m sure there’s a few other cases where seemingly juries and judges have caved into BLM mob violence.

I’ll never forget the 2020 BLM violence. 25 people died billions of dollars worth of damage, attacks constantly on government institutions and American democracy day after day in one violent brutal summer. Wow who can ever ever forget that. One of the worst times in American history. I just hope for a better future for the country.
I saw the OP I posted including her photo and it got me thinking if they ask this on Facebook, it should be a good topic here as well. I posted her comments verbatim yet dumb ass Democrat posters simply leaped on me over her post. My part of the OP was very unbiased.

When one goes to cities, who has trouble noticing that the large groups are black men who believe committing crime is fine? We never see huge numbers of white men out to commit crime. We notice they are black. Because that is who is out committing crimes openly. They don't try to hide that they do crimes.

I sure as shit ain’t no racist Idaho redneck

Where did you say you were from again ya old fuck?
I am not either. My city of birth is Tulare, CA. It still is a small farming town in CA.

Today the town only harbors about 3.2 percent of blacks.

3.2%

Table
Population
Female persons, percent 51.5%
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 55.5%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 3.2%

Most important brother, the entire BLM narrative that blacks deserve reparations is insane because we all descend from slaves whether we are white or black. I’m a white man and I’ve been poor.
WTF does BLM have to do with reparations for the injustices black folks have suffered for the last 400yrs? Well, you need to talk to so white men, it isn't black folks fault you have been poor. Hell, this country was set up for you. You have never been on the receiving end of racism either, now what?
There is no realistic white supremacy in the USA. Nobody in any position of power is saying racist things. The only time somebody is saying something racist is if they’re doing it anonymously on Twitter or something. Seriously when’s the last time you heard a white person in public in any position of power use the N-word.
You aren't even in the US, no wonder you keep saying stupid shit. Newsflash, you don't have to call someone the Nword to be a racist.
When is the last time you saw somebody on a major network say all Black people have a virus like when Van Jones and CNN said all white people have a virus.
I look at their policies and the bills they support or don't support, not what they say on CNN.
Black women are much more upset then whites when they see a black man with a white woman.

So, one black woman being upset accounts for every black woman in America, lol. Post the youtube video of how many white men are upset when they see a good-looking white woman with a black man.
I even remember talking with a black lady about this. It was fascinating. I said well “What about when a white man dates a black woman” she said “oh no that’s fine. We just hate it when a black man dates a white woman.”
Yep, like when a white man sees a white woman with a black man.
My sister is a white woman and she’s married to a black guy.
I bet you disowned her, didn't you?

Even your hateful talk does not get me to call you names. Try to stop being a baby.
Hey ya stupid fuck.

You just called me a baby

Christ you’re dumber than a bag of hammers and nowhere near as useful

WTF does BLM have to do with reparations for the injustices black folks have suffered for the last 400yrs? Well, you need to talk to so white men, it isn't black folks fault you have been poor. Hell, this country was set up for you. You have never been on the receiving end of racism either, now what?

You aren't even in the US, no wonder you keep saying stupid shit. Newsflash, you don't have to call someone the Nword to be a racist.

I look at their policies and the bills they support or don't support, not what they say on CNN.

So, one black woman being upset accounts for every black woman in America, lol. Post the youtube video of how many white men are upset when they see a good-looking white woman with a black man.

You are correct. He’s a Kremlin stooge

I am not either. My city of birth is Tulare, CA. It still is a small farming town in CA.

Today the town only harbors about 3.2 percent of blacks.

3.2%

Table
Population
Female persons, percent 51.5%
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 55.5%
Black or African American alone, percent(a) 3.2%
You just said you were from Idaho on another thread.

Losing track of your lies?

You just said you were from Idaho on another thread.

Losing track of your lies?
Stupid, you asked where I was from.

Today I am a resident here in Idaho. But I was born in CA as I told you.

Is that what you see on TV? Not here in Idaho. I suspect that the producers of Ads for TV are indeed trying to engage in social engineering. Say they cut way way back on black ads, then they would just be advertising normally.
I was wrong. You claimed to be from Idaho ON THIS THREAD

You are correct. He’s a Kremlin stooge
Why does ass hole as you enjoy calling others call himself superbadbrutha?
You are one of the least Americans on this forum.

I was wrong. You claimed to be from Idaho ON THIS THREAD
Where did I say I was born? How long have you thought the San Joaquin Valley town of Tulare is in Idaho?

No need to be an Internet. Tough guy brother. Relax. Don’t be like Curried Goats

You’ll notice that I have strong feelings about the topic but not you personally. So don’t take things personally. I don’t represent all white folks and you don’t represent all black folks.

Often you’re spinning what I’m saying or not reading all of my posts or intentionally ignoring the points I’m making.

1712182901314.png

Google black women upset when a black man dates a white woman. There’s tons of information on it. I’ve even seen it publicly on podcasts and what not. It is all over Google man.

You know what I know what we all know it there are no examples of any major sports, caster or news, anchor, saying he is upset with black men dating white women. Otherwise they will get fired instantaneously. It doesn’t exist man. ….of course we all know that on some of the black podcasts and popular black radio stations There’s all sorts of negative talk about “white supremacist , white privilege this white supremacist that.”

I’m sure some white folks don’t like when a white woman dates of black man. And there’s probably maybe a few of them operating on Twitter behind a computer screen. But never from any position of power.

But it very well could actually be that there’s more black women who don’t like when a black man dates a white woman compared to white men not liking it when a white woman dates a black man. Either way, I don’t care about. It doesn’t affect me one bit.

I respect and love my sister. She’s also Muslim. Like you couldn’t be any more wrong about the assumptions you have about me. All assumptions like your idea that I’m racist or privileged. I have absolutely no privileges . I’ve been poor and I’m a white man. The United States of America didn’t give me free money. I’ve earned my money.

Once again, you’re not addressing the point, or you’re ignoring it when you bring up the slavery topic. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners so when you say the hardships blacks went through, we have to also talk about the hardships white slaves in Africa went through from their black slave owners. It is BLM and left-wing Democrats who are at the core of the reparations argument, or the anti-American idea that the USA is an evil imperialist country. The idea that the USA was uniquely evil when in reality slavery was a worldwide issue. Blm is at the core of that argument, and BLM has a huge influence on the left wing. man for your own good don’t use foul language against me because I don’t do it to you. It ain’t good for one’s health

Last edited:
I think the people who own and run the United States are featuring advertisements that feature successful black men and beautiful white women in order to express their contempt for white working class men.

These advertisements also anger black women. They remind them that many black men prefer white women.

I doubt there are many white women who prefer black men.

Forum List

Back