Obama ran on and did ‘Change’ America…Biden ran on and is ‘Changing The American’ with the open border.

It’s due to people who don’t know how to take a loss and double down on chaos in response.
Obama was elected to a second term in part because the the Deep State, aka the lois learner IRS suppressed the Tea Party movement

Meaning lib use of banana republic tactics began before trump ran for president and shocked the world

Obama was elected to a second term in part because the the Deep State, aka the lois learner IRS suppressed the Tea Party movement

Meaning lib use of banana republic tactics began before trump ran for president and shocked the world
I just see sore losers. :dunno:

I understand

You tolerate this country as long as it gives you what you want

Otherwise all bets are off

Supporting the open border illegal alien invasion engineered by obama and biden is your way of evening the score
Sure, hater dupe ignoramus...pass the immigration bill DUHHH. I love America so much I fact check....

Total Foxcrap and worse, conspiracy nut job ignoramus seditionist pos anti-American lol. Change the damn channel....

We are as much American as liberals who want to disenfranchise us

This is a deeply divided country on the verge of anarchy thanks to America-hating libs
Only because the new bs GOP, Murdoch inc and the orange con man are anti-American lying thieves and now 25% are brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs like you....lol argh.

Sure, hater dupe ignoramus...pass the immigration bill DUHHH. I love America so much I fact check....
You dont care very much about America when you sign off on 1.8 million illegal aliens / phony asylum seekers over the southern border every year

Only because the new bs GOP, Murdoch inc and the orange con man are anti-American lying thieves and now 25% are brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs like you....lol argh.
Do your feet ever touch the ground anymore, or are you out of your mind with MAGA hate pretty much all the time?

I think it’s the latter

Do your feet ever touch the ground anymore, or are you out of your mind with MAGA hate pretty much all the time?

I think it’s the latter
Here it's 72% Trump. Great people but most have been almost fatally misinformed politically. Worst thing ever in US politics ...silent majority is now the loudmouth brainwashed majority (not) ....

You dont care very much about America when you sign off on 1.8 million illegal aliens / phony asylum seekers over the southern border every year
You destroyed their economies with sanctions, this is what you get. Pass the immigration bill DUHHH. Also global warming lol argh...

Here it's 72% Trump. Great people but most have been almost fatally misinformed politically. Worst thing ever in US politics ...silent majority is now the loudmouth brainwashed majority (not) ....
I could say the same about your side

The schism between trump supporters and knee-jerk trump haters puts the Grand Canyon to shame

Do you want to make trump go away?

Find another candidate with trump policies that MAGAs can have confidence in

But that wont happen cause libs like you hate the MAGAs for their policies such as closing the border to migrants as much as you hate trump

The schism between trump supporters and knee-jerk trump haters puts the Grand Canyon to shame

But that wont happen cause libs like you hate the MAGAs for their policies such as closing the border to migrants as much as you hate trump
You could, but you would be totally wrong. Your Murdock conspiracy nut job media is a world-wide horror and laughingstock. No evidence for any of it, from admitted lying propagandists, ignoramus. Poor America...

They could close it because of covid. Now we have to pass the gd bill!!!!! Change the gd channel and try reality....

You could, but you would be totally wrong. Your Murdock conspiracy nut job media is a world-wide horror and laughingstock. No evidence for any of it, from admitted lying propagandists, ignoramus. Poor America...
“No evidence” does not prove innocence

Mail-in vote fraud is very difficult to prove

I don't hate magas AT ALL, SUPER DUPE. I hate their scumbag admitted lying heroes.

You have to admit it’s quite a strategy…a hell of a one-two punch.
But but but…it is Republicans who are divisive...hahaha
I think Democrats saw themselves drifting further away from core Americans…I believe they saw the Republican Party locking down the vote from real America…they knew they had create distance from the foundational policies of Republicans and create distance they did….LOTS of distance….and a new ‘citizenry’.
I think when they won on Hussein creating his own personal type of citizenship with DACA I think they knew they struck gold in Mexico and that it was just a matter of time before they’d work an angle on to allow illegals to vote….worse case, if that didn’t work, they knew they’d have millions of litters of desperate anchor babies turning 18 at some point and voting solely on free shit.
In a short few years Biden has added 8-12 million illegals to the population…the equivalent to the total population of the nations 3rd largest state Ohio.
Your thoughts?
View attachment 903321
moon.jpg

Forum List

Back