Obama ran on and did ‘Change’ America…Biden ran on and is ‘Changing The American’ with the open border.

hahaha…Yeah, despite Trumps policies that prove he cares about Ameirca it is really Democrats who do because those who really care about Americans would throw ten million desperate thirdworlders in their laps. hahahaha…Fucking Twilight Zone shit!
The MAGA narrative is falling apart. By November the whole country is going to realize who the real culprits of this mess are, the venal politicians who put their subservience to Trump over principle.

The MAGA narrative is falling apart. By November the whole country is going to realize who the real culprits of this mess are, the venal politicians who put their subservience to Trump over principle.
“The narrative is falling apart” yet Trump continues to expand his lead in the polls while the Crypt Keeper‘s approval rate continues to slide down the shitter?
you must really think Americans are retarded don’t you? More twilight zone shit.

“The narrative is falling apart” yet Trump continues to expand his lead in the polls while the Crypt Keeper‘s approval rate continues to slide down the shitter?
you must really think Americans are retarded don’t you? More twilight zone shit.
Trump doesn’t stand a chance. His only trajectory is down.

Most of them here fighting for Mexico’s right to keep fucking us over are “poor people from latin America” themselves.
I dont consider it a right but instead an unfortunate privilege that stupid lefties have given the alien invaders

End the war on drugs?

Addictive drugs are killing humans at an alarming rate

Look at the streets of west coast cities that have ended the war on drugs see the chaos that causes

Look at china from 1850 until 1949 to see the misery that opium causes and tell me why that would be good for America
BS. Drugs could be tested to end deaths and we need a mental health system for chrissake.... Our whole country is a cheap GOP giveaway to the rich mess, dupe

Stop wrecking their economies and they won't. Pass the immigration bill, there is no covid now for Trump's racist ban...
Still no love in your reply for the greatest country on earth

I’m very proud to be an American

Still no love in your reply for the greatest country on earth

I’m very proud to be an American
I am too but not a flag waving jackass who loves a giveaway to the rich GOP disaster, considering our wealth. ONLY country in the modern world without a living wage and healthcare for all and cheap college and training Daycare great infrastructure and vacations etc etc etc, super duper.....we are dying for a Democratic landslide. Not another deregulation bubble and bust depression the GOP always does.

Last edited:
You have to admit it’s quite a strategy…a hell of a one-two punch.
But but but…it is Republicans who are divisive...hahaha
I think Democrats saw themselves drifting further away from core Americans…I believe they saw the Republican Party locking down the vote from real America…they knew they had create distance from the foundational policies of Republicans and create distance they did….LOTS of distance….and a new ‘citizenry’.
I think when they won on Hussein creating his own personal type of citizenship with DACA I think they knew they struck gold in Mexico and that it was just a matter of time before they’d work an angle on to allow illegals to vote….worse case, if that didn’t work, they knew they’d have millions of litters of desperate anchor babies turning 18 at some point and voting solely on free shit.
In a short few years Biden has added 8-12 million illegals to the population…the equivalent to the total population of the nations 3rd largest state Ohio.
Your thoughts?
View attachment 903321
Biden sucks so much that he makes Obama look like a great president.

I am too but not a flag waving jackass who loves a giveaway to the rich GOP disaster, considering our wealth. ONLY country in the modern world without a living wage and healthcare for all and cheap college and training Daycare great infrastructure and vacations etc etc etc, super duper.....we are dying for a Democratic landslide. Not another deregulation bubble and bust depression the GOP always does.
I understand

You tolerate this country as long as it gives you what you want

Otherwise all bets are off

Supporting the open border illegal alien invasion engineered by obama and biden is your way of evening the score

The MAGA GOP IS NOT America!
We are as much American as liberals who want to disenfranchise us

This is a deeply divided country on the verge of anarchy thanks to America-hating libs

We are as much American as liberals who want to disenfranchise us

This is a deeply divided country on the verge of anarchy thanks to America-hating libs
It’s due to people who don’t know how to take a loss and double down on chaos in response.

Forum List

Back