Why did Romney Lose?

Why did Romney lose the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry, you think I'm still talking to you? I've moved on...

Because you can't answer the question because you're ignorant.

Nope, I won't answer the question because you are trying to pigeonhole me into saying bankers have a use other than a really good source of fertilizer....

There is no pigeonhole if you have a coherent answer. I'm just trying to figure out if you have any clue whatsoever about you're talking about or if you are just trying to score cheap points. Since you can't answer, we can only assume its the latter.

[

There is no pigeonhole if you have a coherent answer. I'm just trying to figure out if you have any clue whatsoever about you're talking about or if you are just trying to score cheap points. Since you can't answer, we can only assume its the latter.

When your industry fucked up the economy, anything you had to say became irrelevent.

[

When your industry fucked up the economy, anything you had to say became irrelevent.

Don't deflect. This is about what you say. You said we should have "set aside" granny's money. You tell us what it should have been set aside in.

[

People borrowing $$$ they could not pay back fucked up the economy.
With a lot of help from Democrats and the banks.

[

People borrowing $$$ they could not pay back fucked up the economy.
With a lot of help from Democrats and the banks.

They had no problem paying back the money until the Republicans ran the economy into a ditch...

Forum List

Back