• The Media Covered for him

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The Moochers wanted free stuff

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Minorities voted racially

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Romney wasn't a real conservative!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Voter Fraud. It had to be voter fraud!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He just ran a better campaign (Option for sane people)

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
because they have nothing to offer but the same tired & discounted ideas that only end up transferring wealth upwards.

add a poll to make it more interesting.

Last edited:
1. The overall difficulty in unseating an incumbent, even an unpopular one.
2. Democrats out ground-pounded the Republicans in all of the swing states
3. Hurricane Sandy gave Obama a "looks presidential" boost 1 week before the election
4. Democrats went after uninformed voters, via TV commericals on syndicated repeat
shows.

obama won because America is becoming illiterate.

It took Pravda to finally report factually about obama.

Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis . O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion.

doubled the debt
23 million jobless
gas price more than doubled

very basic reasons why no informed person would vote for him.

Thus

the media had to turn anything mitt said into a mountain to distract the libtards into voting for more stewpuditty

not that you are any liberal actually cares.

Taking your favorite reasons... vote for your favorite.

Where was the MSM on stories like these:

"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —" YET his brother lives in a $12 hut!
WHERE WERE THE STORIES by the MSM about this?

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half " AND YET INSTEAD of CUTTING HE INCREASED by 1,000% the deficit!

"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."
"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
Not Found | McKinsey & Company

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 —
with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017

Lordy, lordy. You fellows are just going to have to relive the drubbing you took on 6Nov12 over and over. Just keep making excuses, each one more ridiculous than the last.

Romney was a terrible candidate.

Obama ran a better campaign and did a better job of getting out the vote.

Obama got more votes than Romney. Got the swing states.

There are other factors that played a role, but those are the basic ones.

Super campaign organization, connected with a broad base, and had a lousy opponent. Still, because many perceived the economy's recovery slow, he could have been defeated with a 'Huntsman' type of candidate. Glad it didn't happen.

doubled the debt
23 million jobless
gas price more than doubled

very basic reasons why no informed person would vote for him.

Thus

the media had to turn anything mitt said into a mountain to distract the libtards into voting for more stewpuditty

not that you are any liberal actually cares.

Informed? I'm suprised at how many people say they believe your information.

Debt here: PresidentialDebt.org - U.S. National Deby by Presidential Term

The economy was loosing hundreds of thousands of jobs every month when Obama took office.

Gas prices fell with the ecomony in Oct 2008 and began rebounding as the economy leveled off in 2009.

Historical Gas Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

Huntsman couldn't get republicans to vote for him. There's no Huntsman "type" about it. If the actual Huntsman couldn't win the republican vote, a Huntsman type wouldn't either.

Black and Hispanic high voter turnout, Free stuff, media carrying water for Obama, Americans are dumb.

Last edited:
Huntsman couldn't get republicans to vote for him. There's no Huntsman "type" about it. If the actual Huntsman couldn't win the republican vote, a Huntsman type wouldn't either.

Great. Then you have a problem. A wingnut or a chameleon can't win the American vote.

Only someone promising more free stuff than obama promised can win the American vote now. This is highly unlikely to be a republican. A Huntsman type republican can't win by splitting the democrat vote. They can't win the republican vote because republicans won't vote for him. Democrats have a permanent majority and will have for the foreseeable future. What they also have is a bare majority with almost half the nation promising non-cooperation.

Forum List

Back