12 years of Bush Tax Cuts, Bailouts, Quantitative Easing;Where are the jobs?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
For 12 years the "job creators" got every single thing they wanted. Low taxes, ease on regulations, changes in overtime rules, bailouts, quantitative easing..and what do we have?

Stagnant wages, high unemployment, and..

A record number of billionaires!

Why is that?

Going to score the verbal gymnastics used to explain it.

No one?

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcCfkKziWa8]Wal-Mart greedy Walton family exposed + underground bunker! - YouTube[/ame]

SO f...king WHAT??? What is all this CLASS WARFARE do except create MORE!
Starting with Obama and other idiots why can't you just PROVE your points rather then moan and groan!

YET Obama et.al. do MOrE to hurt then help!
Tell me what kind of help is it when Obama says:
"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
"Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.."
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

Are these efforts towards BUILDING and adding jobs???

Well, in Sallows defense it is clear that economics is not the strong suit. So such incredibly ridiculous questions, sprinkled with hyperpartisan blame gaming is right up Sallows alley.

Because 24 days is the real number of days they had a supermajority in the Senate?

The Myth of the Democratic Super Majority | Maui County Democratic Party

Actually, while technically true, one of the senators was in the hospital long-term with failing health during that time and was not available to vote. So they never really ever had a physical majority. Righites do not co-exist well with fact.

4 years of obama and no jobs

23 million jobless

and the hacks still have to blame Bush

Un
Fucking
Real

This so called recovery has averaged GDP growth of less than 2%, compared to prior recovers of 4%+.

The proof of policies is their impact on the economy. Obamanomics is an epic fail.

Because 24 days is the real number of days they had a supermajority in the Senate?

The Myth of the Democratic Super Majority | Maui County Democratic Party

Actually, while technically true, one of the senators was in the hospital long-term with failing health during that time and was not available to vote. So they never really ever had a physical majority. Righites do not co-exist well with fact.

Super Majorities count Joe Lieberman as a Democrat even though he was by this time an Independent. Even though he was Liberal on some legislation, he was very conservative on other issues and opposed many of the key pieces of legislation the Democrats and Obama wanted to pass. For example, he was adamantly opposed to “Single Payer” health care and vowed to support a Republican Filibuster if it ever came to the floor.

It would help if your hyperpartisan question wasn't one giant logical fallacy.

Except it isn't.

Taxes and tax rates are a fraction of what they were during the Eisenhower era.

But Job Creation hasn't followed suit.

But we do have many more billionaires.

And this is exactly what happens in third world countries.

-Low taxes.
-Weak regulations.
-Low wages.
-Huge disparity between rich and poor.

Pick a country.

4 years of obama and no jobs

23 million jobless

and the hacks still have to blame Bush

Un
Fucking
Real

This so called recovery has averaged GDP growth of less than 2%, compared to prior recovers of 4%+.

The proof of policies is their impact on the economy. Obamanomics is an epic fail.

Thus far.."Obamanomics" has been two fold.

First, it added liquidity to the interests of rich folks..far be it from them to use their own stash to fix their messes.

Second, it has eased the suffering of those without jobs and staved off massive layoffs in the financial and public sectors.

Which are you folks complaining about?

:lol:

Forum List

Back