Why did God create evil?

There will always be someone who is better than you at things so I don’t even know how you can go on with your horrible life.
You're trying to argue that a child born deformed and retarded who is in constant pain isn't a bad thing. You have no morals.
I am arguing that what you are arguing is relative and you are making arbitrary distinctions without understanding the repercussions to yourself.
Do you agree that a child born deformed and retarded who is constant pain isn't a good thing?

I want to know why god made such things.
What is a good thing? And where did you get your expectation of good from?
I have no expectation from god, just asking why god would make a deformed and retarded baby in constant pain? And if you don't see that as a bad thing, then seriously, you have no morals.
Answer the questions I asked, dummy.

You're trying to argue that a child born deformed and retarded who is in constant pain isn't a bad thing. You have no morals.
I am arguing that what you are arguing is relative and you are making arbitrary distinctions without understanding the repercussions to yourself.
Do you agree that a child born deformed and retarded who is constant pain isn't a good thing?

I have no expectation from god, just asking why god would make a deformed and retarded baby in constant pain? And if you don't see that as a bad thing, then seriously, you have no morals.
First admit that you have no morals.

I have morals but I am immoral.

But since you couldn’t figure out the first part you have no hope of figuring out the 2nd part.

So because of 2 people in ancient history, we aren't in a utopian world? First of all, to lump us all into one pile... (is that how it goes? :biggrin:). Secondly, for god to punish everyone for 2 people's actions millennia ago is not worthy of a god's reasoning or actions. Third, IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! :biggrin:
Do you realize that what you are doing is demanding that we explain why ten bowling pins are needed to make a touch down? Until a person gets their head in the correct game, everything will sound like gibberish to you--and utter nonsense to people you are questioning.

But since you couldn’t figure out the first part you have no hope of figuring out the 2nd part.
Not thinking that the deformed... kid is a bad thing is amoral. Now you know.

So because of 2 people in ancient history, we aren't in a utopian world? First of all, to lump us all into one pile... (is that how it goes? :biggrin:). Secondly, for god to punish everyone for 2 people's actions millennia ago is not worthy of a god's reasoning or actions. Third, IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! :biggrin:
Do you realize that what you are doing is demanding that we explain why ten bowling pins are needed to make a touch down? Until a person gets their head in the correct game, everything will sound like gibberish to you--and utter nonsense to people you are questioning.
So would it make sense that because I robbed a bank, that all my descendants UNTIL THE END OF TIME get punished?

You can’t even tell me where you get your idea of bad from. How do you believe you can know what bad is?

Are you stupid or something?

You can’t even tell me where you get your idea of bad from. How do you believe you can know what bad is?

Go put on your big boy pants and get to work, someone will tell you what to do when you get there.

Ok, good to know that pretty much nobody thinks that the bible is an accurate document. Is any of it accurate?
A book on the rules of football is inaccurate when the game being played in basketball. Likewise, a book dealing with God, spirit, and eternal life is not going to work for everyone/everything that wants pleasure from the physical realm and short-term physical life.

Go put on your big boy pants and get to work, someone will tell you what to do when you get there.
Did you get your idea of bad from a fortune cookie?

Why do you have an expectation for good in the first place?

Are you intelligent enough to answer these questions?

Ok, good to know that pretty much nobody thinks that the bible is an accurate document. Is any of it accurate?
A book on the rules of football is inaccurate when the game being played in basketball. Likewise, a book dealing with God, spirit, and eternal life is not going to work for everyone/everything that wants pleasure from the physical realm and short-term physical life.
So if none of the bible is accurate, how do you know that god wants you to follow it?

So would it make sense that because I robbed a bank, that all my descendants UNTIL THE END OF TIME get punished?
Again, wrong call, wrong game.

But something to consider...does it make sense that robbers and worse can be redeemed?

Did you get your idea of bad from a fortune cookie?

Why do you have an expectation for good in the first place?

Are you intelligent enough to answer these questions?
I better hurry up and answer, you're not allowed to be on this site during work hours. Right? :biggrin:

Again, wrong call, wrong game.

But something to consider...does it make sense that robbers and worse can be redeemed?
Totally relevant, Adam did something bad and all his descendants are paying for it. God needs to go to judge school. :biggrin:

So if none of the bible is accurate, how do you know that god wants you to follow it?
Beginning with an inaccurate premise results in chasing one's tail. But it seems that is what you want to do, so have at it and have fun.

Beginning with an inaccurate premise results in chasing one's tail. But it seems that is what you want to do, so have at it and have fun.
But you're saying that none of the stories about Jesus are accurate. Aren't you?

Totally relevant, Adam did something bad and all his descendants are paying for it. God needs to go to judge school. :biggrin:
I see you are still embracing a literal interpretation of biblical accounts. I think perhaps you should take your bowling ball and go play Marco Polo. Don't forget your snow skis.

Forum List

Back