Why did Cruz moch gluten intolerant people

So citing a candidate's words is "demonizing" now?

Summing up:

- You blundered into this thread claiming that celiac disease was "some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"
- You have no curiosity about what Cruz said
- Everyone in your binary universe is either liberal or conservative

Did I leave anything out?

Except the fact that this will cost him some votes. Not that it really matters anyway.
wheres the link to the comments boy? should big big daddy government outlaw wheat? gluten?...you're a joke:slap:
No one is saying that wheat should be outlawed, what Cruz is saying is that American Soldiers should have no choice in the food that they eat, which is just wrong. The real comical thing is numbnuts like you that are still standing behind Cruz, why he is a dead man walking, a vote for him is a vote wasted

Post a link to the comments you moron:slap:

Here ya go simpleton. Ted Cruz: Soldiers Don’t Need Gluten-Free Meals
U.S. military personnel will take their gluten and like it under a Cruz administration.

Texas Sen. and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is taking a hard line on gluten. In fact, he's basically saying, "If you have celiac disease, you're unfit to serve in the American military." Cruz has pledged not to provide the military with gluten-free Meals, Ready-to-Eat if he's elected president, reports CNN. The GOP contender took his shot at the gluten-averse in a South Carolina stump speech on Tuesday.

"That's why the last thing any commander should need to worry about is the grades he is getting from some plush-bottomed Pentagon bureaucrat for political correctness or social experiments — or providing gluten-free MREs," Cruz said.

Wanna bet Trump will have gluten free food for our soldiers who choose it?

Cruz is a waste of life not just a vote, but you stick with the dropout..........

If you can't tolerate Gluten, you wouldn't be forced to eat it, you moron. Cruz is addressing political correctness, spilling over into the military. You're just not bright enough to figure that out..:slap:

Food safety has nothing to do with "political correctness".

wheres the link to the comments boy? should big big daddy government outlaw wheat? gluten?...you're a joke:slap:
No one is saying that wheat should be outlawed, what Cruz is saying is that American Soldiers should have no choice in the food that they eat, which is just wrong. The real comical thing is numbnuts like you that are still standing behind Cruz, why he is a dead man walking, a vote for him is a vote wasted

U.S. military personnel will take their gluten and like it under a Cruz administration.

Texas Sen. and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is taking a hard line on gluten. In fact, he's basically saying, "If you have celiac disease, you're unfit to serve in the American military." Cruz has pledged not to provide the military with gluten-free Meals, Ready-to-Eat if he's elected president, reports CNN. The GOP contender took his shot at the gluten-averse in a South Carolina stump speech on Tuesday.

"That's why the last thing any commander should need to worry about is the grades he is getting from some plush-bottomed Pentagon bureaucrat for political correctness or social experiments — or providing gluten-free MREs," Cruz said.

Cruz is a waste of life not just a vote, but you stick with the dropout..........

If you can't tolerate Gluten, you wouldn't be forced to eat it, you moron. Cruz is addressing political correctness, spilling over into the military. You're just not bright enough to figure that out..:slap:

" trans-sexuals" in the military, women in special forces.. eating a gluten a free diet...ect...Political correctness in the military ...I think you guys are a bit simple minded actually

" trans-sexuals" in the military, women in special forces.. eating a gluten a free diet...ect...Political correctness in the military ...I think you guys are a bit simple minded actually

And Cruz has exactly ZERO DARK THIRTY percent of winning even a scrabble game against the Trumpster.

Now go drink your beer.

" trans-sexuals" in the military, women in special forces.. eating a gluten a free diet...ect...Political correctness
in the military ...I think you guys are a bit simple minded actually

Once again for the sluggish of intellect --- avoiding a food for its deleterious effects has nothing to do with "political correctness". It has to do with personal health.

I just bought a loaf of gluten-free bread. I didn't pay twice as much as a wheat loaf costs so I could "be seen with it" -- I bought it so that I might have toast or an occasional sandwich. My ability to have toast or an occasional sandwich has jack shit to do with "political correctness".

Who the fuck is "you guys"?

So citing a candidate's words is "demonizing" now?

Summing up:

- You blundered into this thread claiming that celiac disease was "some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"
- You have no curiosity about what Cruz said
- Everyone in your binary universe is either liberal or conservative

Did I leave anything out?

Except the fact that this will cost him some votes. Not that it really matters anyway.

The moron speaks, if you can't tolerate gluten, and no gluten free food is available, you either starve or digest your own small intestine after eating, thus either a soldier has gluten free food, or he or she must leave the military. Furthermore wheat is extremely dangerous in the first place 6 Potential Problems With Whole Wheat

Yawn

Is that how low politics has sunken.... gluten intolerant!!!!!

My God save us all!

" trans-sexuals" in the military, women in special forces.. eating a gluten a free diet...ect...Political correctness

Once again for the sluggish of intellect --- avoiding a food for its deleterious effects has nothing to do with "political correctness". It has to do with personal health.

I just bought a loaf of gluten-free bread. I didn't pay twice as much as a wheat loaf costs so I could "be seen with it" -- I bought it so that I might have toast or an occasional sandwich. My ability to have toast or an occasional sandwich has jack shit to do with "political correctness".

You and the idiot who started this thread. You're too simple minded to grasp the point Ted Cruz was making.

You and the idiot who started this thread. You're too simple minded to grasp the point Ted Cruz was making.

Horse. Shit.
Once again for the intellectually absent, and I noted this before, I cannot comment on what point Ted Cruz was making, as I never heard it. Indeed the first post I made here asked for a link. Failing that, I've been grasping the simple points that YOU have tried to make --- grasped them, wrestled them to the ground and choked them until they gasped for mama.

You tried to make gluten intolerance into some sort of PC thing. And that's fucking bullshit.

The moron speaks, if you can't tolerate gluten, and no gluten free food is available, you either starve or digest your own small intestine after eating, thus either a soldier has gluten free food, or he or she must leave the military. Furthermore wheat is extremely dangerous in the first place 6 Potential Problems With Whole Wheat

Yawn
it's dangerous to you little weak, pencil neck Trump worshipers and your fat slab friends

Tips for Reaping the Benefits of Whole Grains

Horse. Shit.
Once again for the intellectually absent, and I noted this before, I cannot comment on what point Ted Cruz was making, as I never heard it. Indeed the first post I made here asked for a link. Failing that, I've been grasping the simple points that YOU have tried to make --- grasped them, wrestled them to the ground and choked them until they gasped for mama.

You tried to make gluten intolerance into some sort of PC thing. And that's fucking bullshit.
I said Gluten free diets are P.C unless you have a problem....try to keep up Einstein:slap:

Horse. Shit.

I said Gluten free diets are P.C unless you have a problem....try to keep up Einstein:slap:

And I then pointed out that you're full of shit. Which you could modify on a gluten-free diet.

You may remember I told you about how I bought gluten-free bread, and what I intend to use it for, and how that has jack-fucking-shit to do with any kind of PC excepting "personal cuisine".

It ain't any kind of sociopolitical statement. It's a fucking dietary necessity.

Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently
Dude, you do realize that medical science is advancing and discovering new disease each and every day, right?

I am not supposed to eat gluten either, it causes some circulation issues in my lower legs. I have cut way down, but I still eat some gluten and my circulation has improved alot.

You may remember I told you about how I bought gluten-free bread, and what I intend to use it for, and how that has jack-fucking-shit to do with any kind of PC excepting "personal cuisine".

It ain't any kind of sociopolitical statement. It's a fucking dietary necessity.

Actually some gluten free breads taste better than regular whet bread.

IT just spoils quick.

Forum List

Back