Why did Cruz moch gluten intolerant people

it an epidemic!!

Sorry, but Celiac is an autoimmune disease. It doesn't explain why you're so stupid.
He isnt stupid, it sounds like he just detests all these rich morons who do things because of it being more of a fad than medically needed.

They just don't get it, they know better. In their world no one should be allowed to eat gluten.:cuckoo:

Hey fuckwit, some people can't eat Gluten... It is dietary requirement suffered by 1 in 130 people in America. The problem is labeling. Food that contains Gluten has to be properly labeled. Coeliacs can eat it an just get violently sick but if they keep eating it they end up in hospital....

Now with 2million people in the US Millitary that suggests there are 15,000 Coeliacs..

Now you sick fuck want to injure 15,000 to point that they have to be hospitalized.... You want to do the damage that Hussain, ISIS Al Queda combined could only think is a pipe dream....

Real fucking hero you are, through ignorance he brings down 15,000 troops...

You're a real help, the US Military don't need enemy they already you and Ted Cruz..

You got psychological problems boy? How about you read through the thread before you prove to everyone what a moron you are:slap:

Your post #4
"Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"

You're some toolbag.... No admit that just a ignorant person who has been found out... I definately not bothered reading the rest of you ignorant posts from that point...

We have defined you as ignorant of the subject and too stupid to keep your mouth shut.

Uh..no. People have been drinking copious amounts of beer for 1,000's of years as well.

Yeah, so? That doesn't mean that gluten isn't added to some modern beer recipes.

Yeast doesn't make gluten, I know that...what I am saying is the "super yeast" that large bakeries use have changed the product at the cellular level.

What you are saying is to advocate a wild, unsubstantiated hypothesis that you've cooked up in your own head.

What you are saying is to advocate a wild, unsubstantiated hypothesis that you've cooked up in your own head.

Beer has gluten, not a ton - but is there. Obviously, since it comes from Barley and/or wheat.
If you don't know anything about how modern bakeries use fast acting yeast, and how that makes the gluten harder to digest, then you don't know...and one should stick to what they know and not simply accuse others of making something up because they never heard of it. Some call that a closed mind.

Beer has gluten, not a ton - but is there. Obviously, since it comes from Barley and/or wheat.

What part of "added" do you not understand? Gluten is often added to many products.

If you don't know anything about how modern bakeries use fast acting yeast, and how that makes the gluten harder to digest, then you don't know...and one should stick to what they know and not simply accuse others of making something up because they never heard of it. Some call that a closed mind.

Blah, blah, blah. You have yet to offer one scintilla of evidence for your wild claims. Yeast does not create gluten.

You are so badly misunderstanding whatever it is you think you know, it's really sad and pathetic.

Gluten helps dough to rise. It also contributes chewiness to the end product's texture. Gluten forms into longer strands when dough is kneaded. Slow rising wet doughs don't require kneading. Extra gluten can be added to a dough to make it rise even faster, promoting quick mass production. The dough requires extra kneading. The additional gluten will also cause the bread to be more chewy.

As for yeast, all they do is consume sugar and fart out CO2, causing leavening. While there are different types of yeast, the main differences have to do storage of the yeast. Some forms allow for faster rising, but that rising is once again the result of CO2.

Other methods for leavening dough are chemical in nature and came out in the 20th century as well, and don't involve yeast at all. For example, using baking soda is form of chemical leavening.

Granted, I am not an expert on baking. But I am knowledgeable on certain basics. Your theory of "super yeast" affecting the cellular composition of gluten is ridiculous. It's beyond ridiculous actually, because gluten doesn't have cells. Gluten is a protein. I suggest you take your own advice and be mindful of what you don't know. Because you've made an ass out of yourself here.

Last edited:
Sorry, but Celiac is an autoimmune disease. It doesn't explain why you're so stupid.
He isnt stupid, it sounds like he just detests all these rich morons who do things because of it being more of a fad than medically needed.

They just don't get it, they know better. In their world no one should be allowed to eat gluten.:cuckoo:

Hey fuckwit, some people can't eat Gluten... It is dietary requirement suffered by 1 in 130 people in America. The problem is labeling. Food that contains Gluten has to be properly labeled. Coeliacs can eat it an just get violently sick but if they keep eating it they end up in hospital....

Now with 2million people in the US Millitary that suggests there are 15,000 Coeliacs..

Now you sick fuck want to injure 15,000 to point that they have to be hospitalized.... You want to do the damage that Hussain, ISIS Al Queda combined could only think is a pipe dream....

Real fucking hero you are, through ignorance he brings down 15,000 troops...

You're a real help, the US Military don't need enemy they already you and Ted Cruz..

You got psychological problems boy? How about you read through the thread before you prove to everyone what a moron you are:slap:

Your post #4
"Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"

You're some toolbag.... No admit that just a ignorant person who has been found out... I definately not bothered reading the rest of you ignorant posts from that point...

We have defined you as ignorant of the subject and too stupid to keep your mouth shut.

Ted Cruz is conspiring against Gluten intolerant people.:eusa_shhh:

What part of "added" do you not understand? Gluten is often added to many products.

Blah, blah, blah. You have yet to offer one scintilla of evidence for your wild claims. Yeast does not create gluten.

You are so badly misunderstanding whatever it is you think you know, it's really sad and pathetic.

Gluten helps dough to rise. It also contributes chewiness to the end product's texture. Gluten forms into longer strands when dough is kneaded. Slow rising wet doughs don't require kneading. Extra gluten can be added to a dough to make it rise even faster, promoting quick mass production. The dough requires extra kneading. The additional gluten will also cause the bread to be more chewy.

As for yeast, all they do is consume sugar and fart out CO2, causing leavening. While there are different types of yeast, the main differences have to do storage of the yeast. Some forms allow for faster rising, but that rising is once again the result of CO2.

Other methods for leavening dough are chemical in nature and came out in the 20th century as well, and don't involve yeast at all. For example, using baking soda is form of chemical leavening.

Granted, I am not an expert on baking. But I am knowledgeable on certain basics. Your theory of "super yeast" affecting the cellular composition of gluten is ridiculous. It's beyond ridiculous actually, because gluten doesn't have cells. Gluten is a protein. I suggest you take your own advice and be mindful of what you don't know. Because you've made an ass out of yourself here.

The real problem with bread (it's probably not gluten)

Research Sheds Light on Gluten Issues | The Whole Grains Council

Backyard Renaissance with Caleb Warnock: A Natural History of Yeast, and Why It Matters

Want some more?
Again - for the third time now - I have never said, or would ever say that yeast produces gluten...that is absurd.
Yeast however does affect the gluten, primarily natural yeast makes gluten more digestible. That is a fact...sorry you never heard of it.
And BTW - I harvest yeast for making beer. Been doing it for years, and also use it to make bread. I know more about yeast and fermentation than you will ever know.

Want some more?

Yes! Yes please! I would love some more links! Let's see, you've got MotherJones, some random backyard blog, oh and a link that says this:

Now research shows us that lacto-fermentation of wheat has the potential to drastically reduce gluten levels. We found three studies along these lines. Our favorite study showed that sourdough bread produced with a particular strain of lacto-bacilli had gluten levels of 12 parts per million – where anything under 20 ppm is considered gluten-free.

So all you've got is that a certain bacteria causes sourdough bread dough to have reduced gluten. Yet again, nothing to do with yeast. But everything to do with you egregiously failing to comprehend what is right in front of you. :lol:

The OP should have provided a link. He didn't. Nevertheless, those of us who are capable of doing for ourselves instead of expecting to be taken care of were able to find the information on our own.
If you start a thread, back it up...Liberals are so damn lazy sometimes

Bassman007's a liberal?

Cant say that I know him, but if he's demonizing Cruz, he certainly isn't a conservative

So citing a candidate's words is "demonizing" now?

Summing up:

- You blundered into this thread claiming that celiac disease was "some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"
- You have no curiosity about what Cruz said
- Everyone in your binary universe is either liberal or conservative

Did I leave anything out?

Except the fact that this will cost him some votes. Not that it really matters anyway.
wheres the link to the comments boy? should big big daddy government outlaw wheat? gluten?...you're a joke:slap:

I didn't start the thread.

Need me to say it a few more times?

Forum List

Back