Why did Cruz moch gluten intolerant people

You may remember I told you about how I bought gluten-free bread, and what I intend to use it for, and how that has jack-fucking-shit to do with any kind of PC excepting "personal cuisine".

It ain't any kind of sociopolitical statement. It's a fucking dietary necessity.

Actually some gluten free breads taste better than regular whet bread.

IT just spoils quick.
Wrong gluten free bread taste terrible if compared to wheat bread. Wheat however is just a cheaply farmed grain, it is not on store shelves to make people healthy, it is there to make farmers and stores rich, producers buy wheat by the metric ton, and it's full of chopped up insects as well, did you know that? There is even a government allowable level of insect parts in wheat used for human consumption.

So Cruz enjoys his bugs

Gluten is not the problem...it is how breads are fermented. Some years back corporate bread companies developed super yeast strains that ferment the dough in hours...this dramatically changed the end product down to the cellular level. Naturally produced/fermented whole grain is very healthy - VERY - humans have eaten naturally fermented breads without health problems for over 10,000 years.
Since the corporations took over making bread in the 1950's - Celiac Disease and other Gluten intolerance issues have risen 400%

Gluten is not the problem...it is how breads are fermented. Some years back corporate bread companies developed super yeast strains that ferment the dough in hours...this dramatically changed the end product down to the cellular level. Naturally produced/fermented whole grain is very healthy - VERY - humans have eaten naturally fermented breads without health problems for over 10,000 years.
Since the corporations took over making bread in the 1950's - Celiac Disease and other Gluten intolerance issues have risen 400%

*facepalm*

Gluten is the problem. Seriously. A Celiac patient has an allergy-like reaction, localized to the small intestines, to gluten proteins. Not to yeast. To gluten.

*facepalm*

Gluten is the problem. Seriously. A Celiac patient has an allergy-like reaction, localized to the small intestines, to gluten proteins. Not to yeast. To gluten.

I didn't word that quote right, what I really meant to say was the problem in today;s Gluten intolerance is not the gluten per say - it is the gluten produced by modern bakeries and how they have dramatically altered the product to make it cheaper/faster and stay on shelves much longer.
Like I said - humans have eaten natural breads for 10,000 years - indeed - without bread, it is unlikely modern civilization would have ever occurred as humans would have never been able to build large populations without it.
Today's bread bears little resemblance to what bread is naturally.

*facepalm*

I didn't word that quote right, what I really meant to say was the problem in today;s Gluten intolerance is not the gluten per say - it is the gluten produced by modern bakeries and how they have dramatically altered the product to make it cheaper/faster and stay on shelves much longer.
Like I said - humans have eaten natural breads for 10,000 years - indeed - without bread, it is unlikely modern civilization would have ever occurred as humans would have never been able to build large populations without it.

Humans have been suffering from Celiac disease for thousands of years. It didn't start in 1960.

*facepalm*

Humans have been suffering from Celiac disease for thousands of years. It didn't start in 1960.

Sigh,,,,I didn't say it did.
I said...Gluten intolerance, of all kind, has risen 400% since 1960. And continues to rise.

Gluten sensitivity is one thing, but there are approximately three million celiacs in the U.S. - people for whom eating gluten can put them in the hospital.

Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently

That's because the nature of grains has changed.

New Frankenfoods mean new reactions. Note to Monsanto: "Duh".

The world is fed because of genetically engineering foods

the lefties think food just magically appears in the grocery store

or in UNICEF bags in Africa

I said...Gluten intolerance, of all kind, has risen 400% since 1960. And continues to rise.

Gluten intolerance is not something that will occur because of yeast. No doubt that diagnoses of Celiac disease and wheat allergy have increased in the past several decades. But that can be mostly attributed to advancement in health care. It's also reasonable to expect that the increased use of gluten in other products, such as beer and ice cream, has probably contributed to the phenomenon.

There's also the novel "gluten sensitive" diagnoses, which is the bullshit fad side of it. But that wasn't recognized until 2010.

it an epidemic!!

Sorry, but Celiac is an autoimmune disease. It doesn't explain why you're so stupid.
He isnt stupid, it sounds like he just detests all these rich morons who do things because of it being more of a fad than medically needed.

They just don't get it, they know better. In their world no one should be allowed to eat gluten.:cuckoo:

Link to this "world" then?

impatient.gif

Gluten sensitivity is one thing, but there are approximately three million celiacs in the U.S. - people for whom eating gluten can put them in the hospital.

Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently
That's because you're an idiot. I know someone with Celiac. It isn't very pleasant for them if they eat gluten.

OP seems to be basically saying, "If I never heard of it --- it doesn't exist".

Yanno, I never heard of it either until I came up with gut problems and was unable to eat at all.

it an epidemic!!

Sorry, but Celiac is an autoimmune disease. It doesn't explain why you're so stupid.
He isnt stupid, it sounds like he just detests all these rich morons who do things because of it being more of a fad than medically needed.

They just don't get it, they know better. In their world no one should be allowed to eat gluten.:cuckoo:

impatient.gif

All over this thread...If you don't want to eat gluten, don't eat it. If it doesn't bother you then eat it. If it does bother you and you want to, eat it than eat it....It's called liberty....Learn it..

[lib-er-tee]

1.freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
2.freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.
3.freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc.,according to choice

the definition of liberty

it an epidemic!!

impatient.gif

All over this thread...If you don't want to eat gluten, don't eat it. If it doesn't bother you then eat it. If it does bother you and you want to, eat it than eat it....It's called liberty....Learn it..

[lib-er-tee]

3.freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc.,according to choice

And how does any of that add up to "no one should be allowed" then? STILL waiting.

verb (used with object)
1.to give permission to or for; permit:
to allow a student to be absent; No swimming allowed.

2. to let have; give as one's share; grant as one's right:
to allow a person $100 for expenses.

3. to permit by neglect, oversight, or the like:
to allow a door to remain open.

the definition of "allow"

It's called English. Learn it.

impatient.gif

[lib-er-tee]

And how does any of that add up to "no one should be allowed" then? STILL waiting.

verb (used with object)

Big government leftism will choose what people are allowed to do. this is their world The idiot who started this thread is outraged anybody would eat gluten. I'm sure if he had his way nobody would eat it

impatient.gif

[lib-er-tee]

verb (used with object)

Big government leftism will choose what people are allowed to do. this is their world The idiot who started this thread is outraged anybody would eat gluten. I'm sure if he had his way nobody would eat it

So you CAN'T link it.
Hey, can't link what doesn't exist.

/thread

it an epidemic!!

Hey fuckwit, some people can't eat Gluten... It is dietary requirement suffered by 1 in 130 people in America. The problem is labeling. Food that contains Gluten has to be properly labeled. Coeliacs can eat it an just get violently sick but if they keep eating it they end up in hospital....

Now with 2million people in the US Millitary that suggests there are 15,000 Coeliacs..

Now you sick fuck want to injure 15,000 to point that they have to be hospitalized.... You want to do the damage that Hussain, ISIS Al Queda combined could only think is a pipe dream....

Real fucking hero you are, through ignorance he brings down 15,000 troops...

You're a real help, the US Military don't need enemy they already you and Ted Cruz..

it an epidemic!!

Hey fuckwit, some people can't eat Gluten... It is dietary requirement suffered by 1 in 130 people in America. The problem is labeling. Food that contains Gluten has to be properly labeled. Coeliacs can eat it an just get violently sick but if they keep eating it they end up in hospital....

Now with 2million people in the US Millitary that suggests there are 15,000 Coeliacs..

Now you sick fuck want to injure 15,000 to point that they have to be hospitalized.... You want to do the damage that Hussain, ISIS Al Queda combined could only think is a pipe dream....

Real fucking hero you are, through ignorance he brings down 15,000 troops...

You're a real help, the US Military don't need enemy they already you and Ted Cruz..

You got psychological problems boy? How about you read through the thread before you prove to everyone what a moron you are:slap:

Gluten intolerance is not something that will occur because of yeast. No doubt that diagnoses of Celiac disease and wheat allergy have increased in the past several decades. But that can be mostly attributed to advancement in health care. It's also reasonable to expect that the increased use of gluten in other products, such as beer and ice cream, has probably contributed to the phenomenon.

There's also the novel "gluten sensitive" diagnoses, which is the bullshit fad side of it. But that wasn't recognized until 2010.

Uh..no. People have been drinking copious amounts of beer for 1,000's of years as well.
Yeast doesn't make gluten, I know that...what I am saying is the "super yeast" that large bakeries use have changed the product at the cellular level. As well as modern wheat bears little resemblance to natural grains that existed for millennia. Modern/modified grains and yeast, as well as the preservatives have altered what we call bread tremendously. We have turned, without a doubt, the single most important discovery man has ever made - mixing water and grain and yeast to make bread - and turned into a product that is no longer healthy and nutritious. Our bodies were not designed to process corporate food. Our bodies can process with great success with little to no health risk all manner of natural foods that have existed since the dawn of time.
Sugar is bad for you? Not when it occurs naturally. With very few exceptions, when nature gives us sugar - it wraps it in fiber so our bodies can process it slowly so our liver and kidneys can rid the excess sugar without adding a single fat molecule. But today corporate foods have grossly increased sugars in foods and worse - little to no fiber - so our bodies have no choice but to store the sugar as fat.
Corporate/processed foods are the bane of our modern existence. Corporations produce "food" with the number one goals - Cheap, easy and last forever.

Forum List

Back