Breaking: Romney To Enter Race If Rubio Can't Stop Trump On Super Tuesday

Let him. I'd like to see Trump destroy Mitt the same way he destroyed loser Jeb.

He would be the establishment's last hope to beat Trump.

Bombshell: Insider Leaks Koch Bros, Rubio Plan to Stop Trump

That would be kind of useless.

If Trump wins 10 out of 11 states Tuesday (which he might), then the logical thing would be for Ted Cruz to get out and hope the 60 that are against Trump would get behind Rubio.

But if Trump wins most of the contests on Tuesday, I don't see how he's stoppable.

Why would Cruz get out? He will have won two states and Rubio will have won ZERO states and is way behind in his home state of Florida. The logical thing is for Rubio to get out.

You guys do realize you're responding to a Steve_McGarrett thread from Infowars sourcing a friend of Trump, right?

Romney had his chance, time for him to shut his mouth and sit down.

He would be the establishment's last hope to beat Trump.

Bombshell: Insider Leaks Koch Bros, Rubio Plan to Stop Trump

That would be kind of useless.

If Trump wins 10 out of 11 states Tuesday (which he might), then the logical thing would be for Ted Cruz to get out and hope the 60 that are against Trump would get behind Rubio.

But if Trump wins most of the contests on Tuesday, I don't see how he's stoppable.

Why would Ted Cruz want to help Rubio? Most Republicans prefer Ted Cruz to Rubio. Only the establishment filth prefer Rubio.

Forum List

Back