Why did Cruz moch gluten intolerant people

You don't haft to eat anything, you choose what foods you'd like to eat..

In the U.S. military? Surf 'n' Turf a regular entree in the enlisted mess? Do tell.

If it doesn't agree with you. You see a doc. You wont be forced to eat it

Tell that to Ted Cruz.
I didn't see any link to Cruz's quote. Did he say soldiers should be forced to eat something?:dunno:

The OP should have provided a link. He didn't. Nevertheless, those of us who are capable of doing for ourselves instead of expecting to be taken care of were able to find the information on our own.

In the U.S. military? Surf 'n' Turf a regular entree in the enlisted mess? Do tell.

Tell that to Ted Cruz.
I didn't see any link to Cruz's quote. Did he say soldiers should be forced to eat something?:dunno:

The OP should have provided a link. He didn't. Nevertheless, those of us who are capable of doing for ourselves instead of expecting to be taken care of were able to find the information on our own.
If you start a thread, back it up...Liberals are so damn lazy sometimes

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Cant say that I know him, but if he's demonizing Cruz, he certainly isn't a conservative

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Cant say that I know him, but if he's demonizing Cruz, he certainly isn't a conservative

So citing a candidate's words is "demonizing" now?

Summing up:

- You blundered into this thread claiming that celiac disease was "some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"
- You have no curiosity about what Cruz said
- Everyone in your binary universe is either liberal or conservative

Did I leave anything out?

Except the fact that this will cost him some votes. Not that it really matters anyway.

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

"Expecting to be taken care of" doesn't fucking enter into it. The OP made the claim, therefore it's the OP's responsibility -- and ONLY the OP's responsibility -- to link what the fuck he's talking about. It's his job --- no one else's.

Until he does that, there is no topic.

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

"Expecting to be taken care of" doesn't fucking enter into it. The OP made the claim, therefore it's the OP's responsibility -- and ONLY the OP's responsibility -- to link what the fuck he's talking about.

My conversation was with JROC, not the OP...or you.

As I indicated, I agree the OP should be responsible for providing a link.

That said, it's funny how many of you were willing to offer your "expert" opinion without bothering to look up Cruz's statement yourselves.

Indicative of this entire election season, IMO.

Tell that to Ted Cruz.

"Expecting to be taken care of" doesn't fucking enter into it. The OP made the claim, therefore it's the OP's responsibility -- and ONLY the OP's responsibility -- to link what the fuck he's talking about.

My conversation was with JROC, not the OP...or you.

As I indicated, I agree the OP should be responsible for providing a link.

That said, it's funny how many of you were willing to offer your "expert" opinion without bothering to look up Cruz's statement yourselves.

Indicative of this entire election season, IMO.

I offered no opinion on whatever Cruz said. I can't. I don't know what it is. Apparently no one does.

But I strenuously object to the notion that it's anybody's job but the OP. I can search it out if I want to, or not. But not doing so, since I never made the claim in the first place, is in no way "ëxpecting to be taken care of". That's fucking bullshit. Responsibilities don't just get traded away like baseball cards.

And if you look back you'll see I already called out the OP for this. First one to do so. I never got an answer. And that's on HIM -- not me.

Gluten sensitivity is one thing, but there are approximately three million celiacs in the U.S. - people for whom eating gluten can put them in the hospital.

Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently
It is not new, though it's understanding is still ongoing. The gluten free diet craze is fueled by people who understand how much damage wheat does to those effected and by knowing that this is a defense mechanism of wheat designed to keep it from being eaten. Gluten is a poison and has no purpose in anyone's diet not even those who are not effected by it.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Summing up:

- You blundered into this thread claiming that celiac disease was "some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently"

Except the fact that this will cost him some votes. Not that it really matters anyway.
wheres the link to the comments boy? should big big daddy government outlaw wheat? gluten?...you're a joke:slap:

Gluten sensitivity is one thing, but there are approximately three million celiacs in the U.S. - people for whom eating gluten can put them in the hospital.

Bullshit, some new, stupid, illness never heard of till recently
It is not new, though it's understanding is still ongoing. The gluten free diet craze is fueled by people who understand how much damage wheat does to those effected and by knowing that this is a defense mechanism of wheat designed to keep it from being eaten. Gluten is a poison and has no purpose in anyone's diet not even those who are not effected by it.

Bull....you're delusional :cuckoo:

More and more groceries and health food stores stock gluten-free products. That’s good news for people with celiac disease, who for health reasons should not eat wheat with gluten.

Yet paradoxically, most of the people who reach for gluten-free products don’t haveceliac disease and or even a sensitivity to wheat, Peter H.R. Green, MD, director of theCeliac Disease Center at Columbia University, told WebMD. "The market for gluten-free products is exploding. Why exactly we don’t know. Many people may just perceive that a gluten-free diet is healthier."

In fact, it isn’t. For people with celiac disease, a gluten-free diet is essential. But for others, "unless people are very careful, a gluten-free diet can lack vitamins, minerals, and fiber," says Green.

For starters, going gluten-free means saying no to many common and nutritious foods. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. Gluten also shows up in many whole grain foods related to wheat, including bulgur, farro, kamut, spelt, and triticale (a hybrid of wheat and rye). Some celiac disease experts warn patients to steer clear of oats, as well.

Gluten itself doesn’t offer special nutritional benefits. But the many whole grains that contain gluten do. They’re rich in an array of vitamins and minerals, such as B vitamins and iron, as well as fiber. Studies show that whole grain foods, as part of a healthy diet, may help lower risk of heart disease, type-2 diabetes, and some forms of cancer. The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that half of all carbohydrates in the diet come from whole grain products

To be sure, a few whole grains don’t contain gluten, including amaranth, millet, and quinoa. But they are far less common than gluten-containing grains. Meeting the dietary guidelines goal is very tough if you have to eliminate wheat, barley, rye, kamut, and other gluten-containing whole grains.

The Truth About Gluten

Last edited:
Tell that to Ted Cruz.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Cruz is a mental midget, there is not one single republican backing him, not because of his conservatism, just because he is a mental midget who is moronic enough to ATTACK AMERICANS WHO HAVE DIGESTIVE DISORDERS. This is assanine.

Bassman007's a liberal?

Summing up:

wheres the link to the comments boy? should big big daddy government outlaw wheat? gluten?...you're a joke:slap:
No one is saying that wheat should be outlawed, what Cruz is saying is that American Soldiers should have no choice in the food that they eat, which is just wrong. The real comical thing is numbnuts like you that are still standing behind Cruz, why he is a dead man walking, a vote for him is a vote wasted

Bassman007's a liberal?

Summing up:

No one is saying that wheat should be outlawed, what Cruz is saying is that American Soldiers should have no choice in the food that they eat, which is just wrong. The real comical thing is numbnuts like you that are still standing behind Cruz, why he is a dead man walking, a vote for him is a vote wasted

Post a link to the comments you moron:slap:

Bassman007's a liberal?

Cruz is a mental midget, there is not one single republican backing him, not because of his conservatism, just because he is a mental midget who is moronic enough to ATTACK AMERICANS WHO HAVE DIGESTIVE DISORDERS. This is assanine.

This is what we call links dumb ass learn out to post them....
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas): "Off-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I don't agree with his politics."

There was also the Harvard Law student who couldn't get into a Dershowitz class despite multiple attempts: Barack Obama.

"Twice because the computer kept him out," Dershowitz said. "It wasn't my fault."

Read more at The Pulse: Dershowitz and his life at Harvard Law

>> iberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. <<
:lol: Calling out a sweeping generalization by using .... a sweeping generalization. Classic. And this guy walks into a courtroom to practice law??

Bassman007's a liberal?

Summing up:

Here ya go simpleton. Ted Cruz: Soldiers Don’t Need Gluten-Free Meals
U.S. military personnel will take their gluten and like it under a Cruz administration.

Texas Sen. and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is taking a hard line on gluten. In fact, he's basically saying, "If you have celiac disease, you're unfit to serve in the American military." Cruz has pledged not to provide the military with gluten-free Meals, Ready-to-Eat if he's elected president, reports CNN. The GOP contender took his shot at the gluten-averse in a South Carolina stump speech on Tuesday.

"That's why the last thing any commander should need to worry about is the grades he is getting from some plush-bottomed Pentagon bureaucrat for political correctness or social experiments — or providing gluten-free MREs," Cruz said.

Wanna bet Trump will have gluten free food for our soldiers who choose it?

Cruz is a waste of life not just a vote, but you stick with the dropout..........

Gluten-free MREs are a pressing issue, and I applaud Ted Cruz for bringing attention to this top priority problem harming America. The last thing we need are gluten-averse soldiers taking showers with normal soldiers.

Gluten-averse soldiers are abnormal, and they are destroying the institution of bread.

Summing up:

Here ya go simpleton. Ted Cruz: Soldiers Don’t Need Gluten-Free Meals
U.S. military personnel will take their gluten and like it under a Cruz administration.

Texas Sen. and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is taking a hard line on gluten. In fact, he's basically saying, "If you have celiac disease, you're unfit to serve in the American military." Cruz has pledged not to provide the military with gluten-free Meals, Ready-to-Eat if he's elected president, reports CNN. The GOP contender took his shot at the gluten-averse in a South Carolina stump speech on Tuesday.

"That's why the last thing any commander should need to worry about is the grades he is getting from some plush-bottomed Pentagon bureaucrat for political correctness or social experiments — or providing gluten-free MREs," Cruz said.

Wanna bet Trump will have gluten free food for our soldiers who choose it?

Cruz is a waste of life not just a vote, but you stick with the dropout..........

If you can't tolerate Gluten, you wouldn't be forced to eat it, you moron. Cruz is addressing political correctness, spilling over into the military. You're just not bright enough to figure that out..:slap:

Forum List

Back