Press Forbidden from Filming Hillary Boarding Private Plane

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

The press was forbidden from filming Hillary Clinton boarding her private plane, said an ABC reporter covering the leading Democratic candidate.

"Clinton staff won't allow press to film HRC boarding her charter. We must get on our plan before she gets out of car," Liz Kreutz wrote on Twitter.

Something as innocuous as boarding a plane is forbidden? This sounds more like a communist country the more I read about her.

Remember when the press was roped off and not allowed to address her? Remember when she would not allow press in to hear her speeches?

What's going on with this woman?

The press was forbidden from filming Hillary Clinton boarding her private plane, said an ABC reporter covering the leading Democratic candidate.

"Clinton staff won't allow press to film HRC boarding her charter. We must get on our plan before she gets out of car," Liz Kreutz wrote on Twitter.

Something as innocuous as boarding a plane is forbidden? This sounds more like a communist country the more I read about her.

Remember when the press was roped off and not allowed to address her? Remember when she would not allow press in to hear her speeches?

What's going on with this woman?

If Rump gets his way she can sue anybody who takes her picture. :eusa_dance:

Gee, I wonder why?

hillary-clinton-oopsie-o.gif

Forum List

Back