Why Are The Churches and Schools Being Targeted So Much With The Woke Agenda?

Parents have a responsibility to instill values and beliefs in their children

Teachers do not unless it conforms to what parents are promoting
Bullsit

Parents send children to school with values of hating blacks, Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, gays …..

The schools are obligated to teach tolerance of all

Teabaggers actually think THEIR "bible" is the word of GOD.
Just because their pastor said so.
As, of course................. passing out the collection plate.
Can't get anymore gullible than that.
Teabaggers and evangelicals.

The schools are obligated to teach tolerance of all

No. They are infringing upon the rights of parents.

They are obligated to teach kids how to read, write, spell, do math, history, geology, science and other useful subjects like that.

They are not supposed to be feeding kids their own ideas of morality

No. They are infringing upon the rights of parents.
NO, they aren't.
They are obligated to teach kids how to read, write, spell, do math, history, geology, science and other useful subjects like that.
Which, they do.
They are not supposed to be feeding kids their own ideas of morality
Really?
Like having respect for others?
THAT'S what teachers do.
At least, in their classroom.

NO, they aren't.

Which, they do.

Really?
Like having respect for others?
THAT'S what teachers do.
At least, in their classroom.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, aren't they?

Even when they're wrong, like yours.

Teachers are not parents and have different responsibilities regarding kids. Teaching kids the rules of the classroom and school aren't the same as teaching about homosexuality and such.

And a lot of them aren't even much good at what they're supposed to be doing. My kids went to school mostly in Cali and if I hadn't taken up teaching in some areas where the teachers slacked, they might still be dummies that can't read.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, aren't they?

Even when they're wrong, like yours.
WTF?
Teachers are not parents and have different responsibilities regarding kids. Teaching kids the rules of the classroom and school aren't the same as teaching about homosexuality and such.
Sure, you fucking retard.
THAT'S what teachers are there for.........."Teaching homorsexuality"
And a lot of them aren't even much good at what they're supposed to be doing. My kids went to school mostly in Cali and if I hadn't taken up teaching in some areas where the teachers slacked, they might still be dummies that can't read.
Sure........ I'm sure they followed your dumbass.

WTF?

Sure, you fucking retard.
THAT'S what teachers are there for.........."Teaching homorsexuality"

Sure........ I'm sure they followed your dumbass.

homorsexuality.

snicker snicker

I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?
1703548785128.jpeg

I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?

Equality.

The problem is that sometimes people go overboard. They don't understand what they're talking about, they accept a narrative and they then make illogical premises. People are generally emotional, so they'll go with emotion rather than logic.

Happens on both sides.

You attack "woke" when you're not even using the term "woke" properly. You have an emotional view of what "woke" means, rather than a logical one.

To you...being tolerant of others AUTOMATICALLY slides to "kiddie diddlers"? Well, THAT'S certainly a big tell, isn't it?
G-d certainly is NOT tolerant of homosexuals, fornicators, adulterers, etc. His word is inviolate when it comes to sin in any form. And Jesus certainly did NOT preach tolerance. His mission was, and is- the salvation of souls from the wrath of G-d Himself.

Forum List

Back