Zone1 The Valley of Churches

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
One night about 4 am I had a dream and the dream became a vision in this vision I saw the valley of churches, thousands of churches, There were all types of churches some small and some tall, there was something unique about them, They were beautiful and old fashion, made of Cedarwood, and then; there I notice something, unique about them.

Musical notes were coming out of these Churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, they were so beautiful and brilliant in colors.

It was like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley of Churches, there was a Very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.

There were two altars one in the inner Church and another in the outer Church a gravestone with the initials L. C. and the word Babylon

article-2529051-1A47D03700000578-306_964x581.jpg
It was very Gothic; as I walked into this Church and then I saw an altar in the inner Church, with the initials B. G. and the word Sardis.
mean Spiritual dead
And a gravestone, an altar with a Mythical beast called Centaur Beast are exceptions

firenze-iip-1312-IMG_0447-hercules-centaur-at-piazza-signoria-2000x1200-1600x1200.jpg
The Centaur beast had a cross crushing the Centaur's back and in front Centaurs were four black wolves with no eyes, on the bottom of the gravestone were two skulls was four eyes, and beside the skull was the year, I cannot tell the year
As I got closer I noticed, that I saw many types of statues it had silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple, and scarlet, a man with long hair holding the Quran in his hand.
1708880668515.png

pjp_ii_kissing_koran_may_14_1999-460.jpg

This church was the prettiest church of all. But there was one thing missing there was no sound, no musical notes I thought because there were no people, but there were people just like the other churches why?

I did not understand. As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but smooth to my ears and suddenly a ladder Came down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.

A latter of gold it was such a beautiful ladder, and tall people with candles on their hands like flaming torches on each side of latter of it, and then the people walked up, laughing and singing songs and hymns, the musical notes were so brilliant in color.

It overwhelmed me with love and peace.

But the big church, the very huge Church had no ladder on it why?

Why didn’t come to this Church?

So they the people of that Church, created and built their, own ladder to reach the sky.

When they finished they worked so hard.

They fashioned it with gold and silver and diamonds and put their, own candles, they were so proud, you could see the pride in their faces.
1708880841448.png

Then the people took their ladder and put it against the wall of their Church to climb up, so many people, hundreds and thousands claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, one on top of each other, people rushing desperate

Not worried about others why? As they got almost to the top of their ladder, it collapsed on them and a very strange sound came out of them as they fell to the ground why?

And then I saw suddenly, what happened to these people; the earth opened up and swallowed up the Church collapsed and its people. Oh my

1708879600279.png

gif-hell-animation-lake-of-fire-man-falling-in-hell.gif

Attachments

• 1708880824676.png
    1708880824676.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
  • R (53).gif
    R (53).gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back