Can Any Biden Voters Condemn This?

He's full of shit, this is more Republican conditioning to hate the FBI so that when Trump gets in office they will be weakened and there won't be anyone left to hold him and his cronies accountable.

No one needs any brain washing, cajoling or bribes to detest the eff bee eye. We see the shit they've been engaged in against the American people for a long time before Trump was prez.

Wake up.

The eff bee eye is no friend of the people and they'd never hesitate to bite you as well.

Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzelaz anyone?

Is this really the government you meant to vote for? When Trump is back is this how you want the government to work?

Can you even identify this victim?

So, I guess the answer to the question you posed in the subject line of this thread is "No"

Is this really the government you meant to vote for? When Trump is back is this how you want the government to work?

Can you even identify this victim?

Do I oppose the FBI or police raiding peoples homes?
It has been done for a hundred years.

If it was an illegal raid, then our courts are open for him to contest the arrest and sue.

That is the way our Justice system works

Do I oppose the FBI or police raiding peoples homes?
It has been done for a hundred years.

If it was an illegal raid, then our courts are open for him to contest the arrest and sue.

That is the way our Justice system works
:auiqs.jpg: the justice system only works for the system. It doesn't work for it's citizens.

I think this is not, true.

But we all know that is exactly what Trump will do.
All because the Marxists/Demofascists like you have set the precedence on raiding peoples houses and arresting them without due process. I hope you rot in jail for being such a stupid Joe Biden voter.

Bidenet.png

He's full of shit, this is more Republican conditioning to hate the FBI so that when Trump gets in office they will be weakened and there won't be anyone left to hold him and his cronies accountable.

Accountable for what? Russian collusion? No one found any Crime in 7 years tearing apart every file cabinet and underwear drawer of wife.

Lol! Collusion? Wait, that was Obiden & entire family bribed with $30 million plus. You people are just plain ignorant. Same old BS.

Forum List

Back