Why Are The Churches and Schools Being Targeted So Much With The Woke Agenda?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?

I made another topic on here last night about how my UM church went woke so I decided to leave it, but so I wouldn't derail the thread since it's just supposed to be about the agenda at church, I want to know why the heck has been going on with public schools and now the churches?

As if just indoctrinating children with the woke agenda crap wasn't enough and now these crazy people are commiting the ultimate blasphemy and trying to change the Word of God. My question is why and to what purpose?
Quickest way to bring down any society is remove their faith in God.

• Banned
They made sure our kids weren't exposed to God when they were in school. That's the primary purpose of removing God from government buildings.

Yeah, but just look at what they are exposing kids to.

No, it has more to do with Indoctrinating Children

I thought you guys were against that

I'm totally in favor of indoctrinating children. Just not in the government schools for the Uber-woke Biden Cult of Personality. If parents want to send their kids to a special school that will teach them about pronouns and the 57 official genders and how tremendously competent Sleepy Joe is, good.

I'm totally in favor of indoctrinating children. Just not in the government schools for the Uber-woke Biden Cult of Personality. If parents want to send their kids to a special school that will teach them about pronouns and the 57 official genders and how tremendously competent Sleepy Joe is, good.
Parents have a responsibility to instill values and beliefs in their children

Teachers do not unless it conforms to what parents are promoting

Forum List

Back