Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?

Oxymoron Alert!

Post above uses "human being" and "liberal" in the same sentence.

Can't find my old avatar, the Coca Cola charm bracelet from 1925 that said "Drink Coca Cola 5c" on it that used to send waves of panty wetting through entire populations of commies.

Well I guess they use the Swastika because they are Nazi's...
Are all leftists as dense as you?

4 years ago when leftists had avatars of Trump wearing a swastika arm band, what do you suppose that meant? That Obama and Hillary voters supported President Trump and Hitler?

Was THAT their message in using an image of President Trump wearing a swastika arm band?

Just Stick Them All Together and Let Them Fight It Out ... :auiqs.jpg:

1649291354184.png

That dude looks really gay.
Swishy Swasticker

Reminds me of Dear Adolf's limp-wristed wave in "Triumph of the Will." Before one of his rich clients got him into what would become the Nazi Party, Hitler was a male prostitute in Vienna.

His right-hand man, until he selfishly had him murdered, was the openly Gayist Ernst Rohm, the leader of the Butt-faucing Brownshirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back