Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nice that posters are allowed to show that symbol if they so wish, for censorship is really widespread in this nation now.

Of course, it is very sad that anyone would want to show that symbol.

That symbol is so horrible that there are no words to describe it.

Just imagine: Jewish people (and others) in the 1920s were living nice lives in the very developed nation of Germany.

Then within a few months in the 1930s, their lives were totally destroyed. Some were able to flee Europe, but many did not flee because they could not possibly imagine that their government actually wanted to pack them into freight cars and ship them off like cattle to death camps. (I bet those 100,000 Japanese Americans never dreamed that their government would ship them off to relocation camps, either).

I feel sorry for anyone who purposely wants to hurt the feelings of people living today by using that symbol.
As I've pointed out, the conservative Jews of my acquaintance have no problem with the image in my avatar.

Pipe down, it's an ancient symbol. Leftists want to obliterate all the past sympbols they have taken to heart because they don't want us to know their history. And nothing reminds us jarringly how incredibly STUPID it is to allow the state to dictate faith, science and medicine than the German swastika.
1649352430440.png

Those are sacred Navajo Symbols, Not Swastikas, On That Pueblo Art Collector’s Rug

Wow. Is that what your fag first grade teacher taught you? You're well groomed today.
I read the gyrations of the anti-free speech fascists on here, and I knew they were squawking because someone identified them for what they are.
They are pretending that your avatar is YOUR symbol when we all know (and they know too) that it is a statement about today's (and yesterday's) democrats.
Nazis have NOTHING on them, except for a brief moment of absolute power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back