Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because conservatives are neo-fascists – this is a conservative message board reflecting that fact.
^^ Says the Azov Brigade cheerleader:
3967576D-2492-4AF4-A7DD-8800562651C4.png

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?
Truth in advertising.

Many Americans were mystified why the Trump goons who attacked Congress and savaged outnumbered police defending democracy would selfie-incriminate, but it makes it much easier for the prosecution when criminals are stupid.

You shouldn't assume you know everything.

The swastika is a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu, Buddhist and Jain countries such as Nepal, India, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, China and Japan. It is also commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies and Diwali celebrations...
I wishing the jackass in the White House good fortune and prosperity 😄

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?

Despite the ugliness of Nazis, the swastika predates them by thousands of years. Also, it's better to allow people to expose their ugliness than to force them to conceal it.

What does that have to do with free speech? Besides, I wasn't talking to you!
So what? Don’t you believe in free speech 🎤? 😆 LOL. You mean you only address posts that are sent to you; never commenting on others? What’s the difference between “ free speech and free expression “ The N word is free speech. Believe in that?

So what? Don’t you believe in free speech 🎤? 😆 LOL. You mean you only address posts that are sent to you; never commenting on others? What’s the difference between “ free speech and free expression “ The N word is free speech. Believe in that?
Yes, it is considered free speech, but it is racist and frowned upon. There is no law saying that you cannot say that word.

Do you enjoy it when people would call Jews kikes? It's still freedom of speech.

Yes, it is considered free speech, but it is racist and frowned upon. There is no law saying that you cannot say that word.

Do you enjoy it when people would call Jews kikes? It's still freedom of speech.
Thanks for proving my point. The way I feel about that word is exactly how a Jewish Individual feels when they see a Swastika. One can “ rationalize” as to its true meaning but in this day and age it’s associated with one thing. So then I can say a Black shouldn’t be offended by the Confederate Flag and anyone who wants to hang it should be free to do so without consequences

Thanks for proving my point. The way I feel about that word is exactly how a Jewish Individual feels when they see a Swastika. One can “ rationalize” as to its true meaning but in this day and age it’s associated with one thing. So then I can say a Black shouldn’t be offended by the Confederate Flag and anyone who wants to hang it should be free to do so without consequences
There are no laws preventing racial slurs, offensive graphics, or seeing anything you find offensive. If USMB wants to ban them that's great! That is the forum's right because they are not the government. I have several Facebook pages where I comment. I have one page that you will be banned for using even the slightest profanity despite the TV series being chock full of them. That is their right!

There are no laws preventing racial slurs, offensive graphics, or seeing anything you find offensive. If USMB wants to ban them that's great! That is the forum's right because they are not the government. I have several Facebook pages where I comment. I have one page that you will be banned for using even the slightest profanity despite the TV series being chock full of them. That is their right!
So there are no “ laws” preventing Racial Slurs yet you admit the “ N” word is not appropriate? I’m not referring to a “ law” The way some have the “ historical right” to object to the Confederate Flag to the extent it was taken down in S. Carolina, “ Uncle Bens Rice “ was RENAMED because it offended people, Jews have the same logical right to object to the Swastika . Please tell us why anytime a Jewish place of Worship is vandalized you see that symbol?

So there are no “ laws” preventing Racial Slurs yet you admit the “ N” word is not appropriate? I’m not referring to a “ law” The way some have the “ historical right” to object to the Confederate Flag to the extent it was taken down in S. Carolina, “ Uncle Bens Rice “ was RENAMED because it offended people, Jews have the same logical right to object to the Swastika . Please tell us why anytime a Jewish place of Worship is vandalized you see that symbol?
Why do you assume I care? Uncle Ben's rice was renamed because they thought it might offend people.

You simply do not understand the concept of free speech? Are you not an American?

BTW, I love Israel too. Some of my best times were spent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back