Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?
The answer is very simple:
Because ANYTHING can be used as avatar here.

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

Maybe you should stop following the NAZI playbook then.

EDIT:

Ok Karen. Hide under yer bed while judging a symbol thousands of years old but was warped by an evil man.....oh, and judging those who use that symbol you THINK they joke about.
Fool is what you are. And a hypocrite because although you question "this place", you are still here. Which means YOU are the joke.

You republicans are currently supporting communists in Ukraine. Nazism is not a big step further.

You know I'm right. Why deny it.

And exactly how did Biden fuck america? Be specific and prove it big mouth.
1649323164328.png

NATO Says It Didn't Notice Ukraine Soldier's Apparent Nazi Symbol in Tweet​

View attachment 627251

NATO Says It Didn't Notice Ukraine Soldier's Apparent Nazi Symbol in Tweet​

Thats irrelevant. By supporting Trump you are supporting putin. Not one of you have denied it.
Make all the silly excuses you want. You are now a communist.

Thats irrelevant. By supporting Trump you are supporting putin. Not one of you have denied it.
Make all the silly excuses you want. You are now a communist.
Trump worked with Putin to win in 2016.
Proven lie.

Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation.
Proven lie.

Everyone who supports Trump supports Putin
Proven lie.

You useful idiots are too pathetic and predictable to be useful.

Trump worked with Putin to win in 2016.
Proven lie.
Agreed.
Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation.
Proven lie.
You don't know that because you haven't seen it.
Everyone who supports Trump supports Putin
Proven lie.
No its not. You supported the j6 riots, you supported the stolen election bullshit and still support Trump to this day without denouncing any of the above. You are a communist sympathiser purely by association and wanting Biden to fail and you know it.
You gutless piece of shit godbothering treasonous arsehole.
You useful idiots are too pathetic and predictable to be useful.

Agreed.

You don't know that because you haven't seen it.

No its not. You supported the j6 riots, you supported the stolen election bullshit and still support Trump to this day without denouncing any of the above. You are a communist sympathiser purely by association and wanting Biden to fail and you know it.
You gutless piece of shit godbothering treasonous arsehole.
Russia!
Hilarious. I spent thd first 5 decades of my life watching you Leftards glorify and work for the Soviets.

Russia!
Hilarious. I spent thd first 5 decades of my life watching you Leftards glorify and work for the Soviets.
Name on potus that referred to a Russian president as a genius.
When did democrats work for the soviets?
I know you can't. You are a brain dead liar.
Why leave yourself open like that then get the shits when I pick you off?
Youre not real good at this learning thing.

Name on potus that referred to a Russian president as a genius.
When did democrats work for the soviets?
I know you can't. You are a brain dead liar.
Why leave yourself open like that then get the shits when I pick you off?
Youre not real good at this learning thing.
Hitler was a political genius.
So was Bill Clinton.

Stating fact doesn’t make one a supporter of them.

As already correctly noted: in the context of private society, there are indeed consequences for rightwing hate speech – and appropriately so.

Those opposed to rightwing hate speech are at liberty to denounce it and oppose it – to expose the lies that constitute rightwing hate speech.
So you're just going to pretend there's no such thing as leftwing hate speech?

Of course you are. You've been told to. And you're very obedient to your masters.

Lying about liberals being ‘Nazis’ is particularly ignorant and ridiculous given the fact that fascism exists on the right side of the political spectrum.
No, you idiot. Name names.

And you're also pretending that leftwing totalitarianism doesn't exist. The millions of people it killed might have something to say about that, if they weren't murdered by leftwing totalitarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back